Require Clinical Research Scientist at Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Clinical Research Scientist
• To be qualified by education, experience and training to assume responsibility for proper conduct of the study.
• Before study start:
• Comply with all applicable regulations, complete required forms
• Read and understand the IB or appropriate information on the drug prior to study start.
• Obtaining ethics committee approval and clarifying the issues / questions raised by the EC.
• Ensuring that all necessary trial related documents are generated and compliant with the protocol (for e.g vacutainer labels, dosing label study schedule stations).
• Responsible for all clinical or medical aspects of the study hence should personally conduct or supervise the study.
• Enrolling healthy volunteers as per the inclusion / exclusion requirements of the protocol.
• Supervision of activities like check-in, dosing, blood sampling and separation as applicable.
• Maintain accountability of the investigational products and clinical supplies from receipt till study completion.
• Ensure that queries (if any) related to the IP are resolved before dosing.
• Comply with randomization schedule during dispensing.
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Sc, M.Pharm
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 10th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database