Johnson & Johnson looking for Regional Key Account Manager
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products. The organization is comprised of more than 250 operating companies with over 120,000 employees located in some 60 countries. With Global sales of USD 81.6 billion in 2018, Johnson & Johnson is recognized as one of the most admired and respected companies in the world.
Post : Regional Key Account Manager
Deliver Business Results
• Responsible for delivering the Topline Business & Market Share for modern trade business of West Region
• Work closely with the National KAMs on the Overall JBP for the Accounts
• Undertake Joint Business Plans with the regional category teams
• Drive initiatives to deliver Growth & strengthen regional Customer Relationships
• Lead Category initiatives with the Category teams as aligned nationally
• Manage end-to-end Operations to ensure Best-in-Class Operational Efficiency and Fill-Rates
• Timely Reviews with regional Customer teams on Business & Health Parameters
• Manage the modern trade distributor network and ensure efficient operations & service levels
• Win in store through strong compliance of TOT parameters & execution of aligned activations
• Win with Shoppers through insight driven activations
• Build Strong Understanding of the Channel and share relevant insights with the CMG team
• Closely tracking & monitoring key parameters & metrics including market shares, on-shelf availability, fill-rates, Share of Shelf, Plan-o-gram.
• Timely updation and share-out of Off-takes & In-Store Activation dashboards.
People & Stakeholder Management
• Manage a team of Modern Trade Sales Officers along with Team-Leaders, Promoters & Merchandisers who will
• Work closely with the NKAM’s to ensure Business Growth for the region.
• Strong engagement with the Account Team (Regional Category, Supply Chain & Finance)
• Strong working relationship with the entire Modern Trade Team – CMG Team (RE Managers), Supply Chain & Logistics and Finance team.
• Work Closely with the Supply Chain on Ecommerce SKUs/Allocation/Forecasting
Education: PG pass out batch from 2014 / 2015 / 2016 (premier b-schools).
FMCG experience is required
Qualification : PG pass out
Location : Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Selling Consumer
End Date : 15th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database