Walk in interview for Research Associate at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Post : Research Associate
Name of the Project : “Formin-2 function in neural circuit development and organisation of behaviour”
Project Code : 30517312
Funding Agency : Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Minimum Educational Qualification & Experience
Ph.D. in any branch of Life Sciences or equivalent. Candidate must have at least one peer reviewed International publication from his / her Ph.D. Necessary
1. Real time PCR (qPCR)
2. Confocal microscopy
3. Experience with monolayer and 3D culture of cells
Preference : Experience with working on cytoskeletal dynamics and cytoskeleton regulatory proteins.
Consolidated emoluments : Rs.36, 000/- per month + 30% HRA
Tenure of the appointment : Initially for a period of one year which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Age : Not more than 35 years as on the closing date of Advertisement.
General Information / details about the post
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. Relaxation in age, educational qualification and or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the competent authority.
6. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered in each stage of the selection process. Where number of candidates appearing for walk-in interview is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all eligible candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
9. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter. 10. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Day, Date, Time & Venue of Walk-in interview
Friday, May 03, 2019 at 10.00 AM at Seminar Room No. 34, Second Floor, Main Building, IISER Pune, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road - 411008
HOW TO APPLY:
At the time of interview, applicants need to bring duly filled prescribed application form (available below advertisement link), self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and in support of information submitted in the application form and one recent passport size color photograph.
The applicant must also bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification.
See All Other Jobs in our Database