Job for Project Management Unit of All India Institute of Medical Sciences | Salary Rs.1,00,000/- pm
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resource related activities like training and providing man power.
Senior consultant (Hospital Management)
No of posts : 02
Essential Qualification: MD (Hospital Administration) /Masters in Hospital Administration from MCI recognized institution.
Experience: Minimum 3 years post PG experience in Hospital Administration in MCI recognized college. Computer Proficiency in MS excel, power point, MS word.
Age: Not Exceeding – 50 years
Desirable: Experience in management, execution and commissioning of hospital projects (more than 100 crores / 100 beds) for atleast 6 months
• Assist in planning & supervision of ongoing projects at AIIMS, New Delhi
• Coordination & networking with various departments and agencies
• Monitoring project progress as per defined timeline
• Assisting the Faculty I/c of respective projects in various project linked activities
• Any other hospital management activities as may entrusted from time to time
Senior consultant/ Consultant (Project Management)
No of posts : 02
Essential Qualification: BE (Civil) with full time master’s in management (at least 2 years) from a recognized university Or - Medical / Paramedical / Biomedical degree with full time masters in management (at least 2 years) from a recognized university
At least 10 years Experience in project management for senior consultant and 5 years for consultant.
• Computer proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, Word and Project management software.
Age: Not exceeding 62 years
Desirable: Experience in management, execution and commissioning of projects costing more than Rs. 100 crores (preferably healthcare projects)
• Coordination of various project related activities with all concerned stakeholders / agencies, making follow up reports and presenting the same to AIIMS officials as desired
• Monitoring quality assurance for various going projects on a regular basis & coordination of various quality issues with all concerned stakeholders / agencies
• Preparing and monitoring project timelines
• Coordination and liasoning on behalf of AIIMS between user departments and other agencies
• Minuting and archiving of all projects related activities
• Coordinating with bidders and Project management consultant for various project construction component, equipment & service.
• Liaising work with Statutory bodies & other agencies for getting project approvals, etc.
• Routine project management activities as may entrusted from time to time
For More Info Go Next Page...