Job for Pharmacist at Food and Drug Administration | Silver Spring, USA
A career with the U.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding.
Post : Pharmacist
This position is being announced as a Pharmacist, GS-1530-11/12/13/14. The full performance level of each selection will be determined by the Center. This Direct-Hire position is in the Food and Drug Administration, with multiple locations throughout the U.S. and its territories.
• Reviewing, evaluating, and contributing to decisions on the approvability of regulatory submissions and applications for new drugs, generic drugs, and studies submitted for consideration.
• Assesses the analyses, studies, and recommendations in the therapeutic area for which the reviewer is responsible for scientific validity and for potential influence on organizational objectives and program goals of the Division, Office or Center.
• Applies knowledge of the design and analysis of human pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies to reviews and evaluations of approvability of regulatory submissions.
• Stays abreast of complex, long-range, and emerging problems of drug safety, efficacy and dosing and conflicts in the therapeutic area as applied to the products being regulated.
• Meets with representatives of the regulated industry to discuss particular problems pertaining to the specific therapeutic area, and maintains clear communication in these meetings.
Conditions of Employment
• Additional selections may be made from this vacancy, within the same geographical area, by other organizational elements from within FDA, through shared corporate recruiting activities. Your application may be shown to multiple hiring offices.
• Note: The full performance level of each selection will be determined by the Center.
• This is a Direct-Hire advertisement: Veterans Preference is not applicable to this advertisement.
• This position may be subject to completion of a 1-year probationary period (unless you have already satisfied this obligation).
• Citizenship Requirement: You must be a U.S. Citizen to be considered for this advertisement.
• Direct Deposit: All Federal employees are required to have Federal salary payments made by direct deposit to a financial institution of their choosing.
• Background Investigation Requirement: All employees must pass a security investigation. Failing to pass the background check may be grounds for removal or legal action. If hired, you may be subject to additional investigations at a later time.
• FDA participates in e-Verify: All new hires must complete the I-9 form; this information will be processed through e-Verify to determine your employment eligibility. If a discrepancy arises, you must take affirmative steps to resolve the matter.
• Research Positions may require evaluation of the scientific contributions, recognition, and professional standing of the researcher, and may be subject to peer review. A writing sample or publication portfolio may also be required.
• If you were born male, after, December 31st 1959, you must be registered with the Selective Service System, or have an approved exemption.
• You may be asked to provide additional information at a later time. All interviews requests and selection decisions are at the full discretion of the hiring office.
• Certification of Accuracy: All information concerning eligibility and qualification is subject to investigation and verification. False representation may be grounds for non-consideration, non-selection, or appropriate legal action.
For More Info Go to Next Page...