Career for Pharmacist at Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya | Pay Scale upto 92,300 per month
13. The selected candidate shall be liable to serve anywhere within the jurisdiction of the University.
14. The minimum educational qualification and experience, constitution of Selection Committee, prescribed quota, method of recruitment or any other eligibility criteria, etc. for direct recruitment or promotion/under career progression scheme, wherever applicable on the posts of Registrar, Finance Officer, Librarian, Assistant Registrar etc. and equivalent posts shall be governed strictly as per the UGC's guidelines/regulations. Any amendment to the Notification / Regulations/Guidelines of the UGC/Government of India in future shall be deemed to have been adopted by the University for Implementation in supersession of the existing provisions already adopted and incorporated in these Rules.
15. At the time of recruitment, a ‘Service Agreement’ shall be executed between the University and the employee concerned and a copy of the same shall be kept with the Registrar. Such service agreement shall be duly stamped as per the rates applicable.
16. The candidate shall bring all original certificates relating to his age, qualifications, experience, etc. at the time of tests or interview wherever applicable. In case the candidate fails to submit the original documents for verification of the certified photocopies of the enclosures to his application, he may not be allowed to appear at the tests/interview and his candidature may be treated as cancelled without any further communication in this regard.
17. (i) The details of the vacancies shall be mentioned in the advertisement. The University may also include the details with regard to anticipated vacancies arising due to retirement of employee/s of that particular year which shall be filled through the instant advertisement. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts advertised for any reasons whatsoever. However, the number of posts filled up shall not exceed the number of posts advertised including anticipated vacancies.
(ii) The University may draw a panel in the form of a waiting list to fill up a post. In case a candidate on higher merit regrets to join within a period of one year or resigns/dies after joining, within a period of one year, the offer shall be made to the next candidate on the merit, if otherwise in order, to reduce the delay in filling up of the vacancies. Such a vacancy should not be treated as fresh vacancy. (Reference :DoPT OM No.41010/18/97-Estt(B) dated 13th June, 2000)
(iii) The University reserves the right to withdraw an advertisement, either partly or wholly, at any time without assigning any reason.
(iv) If any advertisement for any post is withdrawn by the University, the application fee collected from the candidates shall be refunded. Qualifications/Experiences/Age etc. as on closing date of advertisement will only be taken into consideration.
18. SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid sleeper class TA by train or bus fare through shortest routes as per rules.
19. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection detected at any stage even after issue of the appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
20. No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
21. In case of any dispute, suit or legal proceedings against the University, the jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Hon'ble High Court of Madhya Pradesh at Jabalpur.
22. Those candidates who have already applied against Employment Notice No. R/A-NT/2018/01 dated 03.04.2018 (posts of Director (HRDC), Librarian, Director (Physical Education & Medical Officer), and Employment Notice no. R/NT/2017/02 dt. 25/07/2017 (post of Assistant Registrar), are advised to APPLY AFRESH online. They are not required to pay any fees. However, they must provide details of fees paid earlier to claim waiver and upload copy of the fee receipt to get the fee waiver.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. The eligible candidates are required to apply online in the format available on the University website dhsgsu.ac.in from 05/03/2019 onwards. Only online applications will be accepted. Applicants are also required to submit the hard copy of the submitted online application, duly signed, along with the prescribed application fee, self attested copies of the mark-sheets and certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC non creamy layer), EWS, PWD certificate, reprint of publication including cover page of book etc. to Registrar, Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar 470 003 (M.P.), positively by 29/04/2019 by Speed Post / Registered Post only.
2. Online Application Fee is Rs. 1000/- for General including EWS and OBC candidates, and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
3. The candidates applying under the EWS category must submit Income and Assets Certificate in the prescribed format available on the Vishwavidyalya website www.dhsgsu.ac.in. The crucial date for submitting income and asset certificate by the candidate may be treated as the closing date for filling up of the online application form for the post.
4. Last date of filling of online applications: 22/04/2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database