Career for Pharmacist at Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya | Pay Scale upto 92,300 per month
Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Sagar (A Central University), formerly University of Saugor, was established on 18th July 1946 by Dr. Sir Hari Singh Gour (Nov. 26, 1870 – Dec. 25, 1949). by his lifetime saving. This 18th University of India and the oldest and the biggest University of Madhya Pradesh has perhaps the singular distinction of being founded by the munificence of a single person's hard earned money of about two crore of rupees. Apart from being a great jurist and legal luminary par excellence, he was a great Patriot, Philanthropist, Educationist and Social Reformer. Dr. Hari Singh Gour was the first Vice-Chancellor of Delhi University (1922 to 1926) and first Dean (1924) of The Faculty of Law in Delhi University. Dr. Hari Singh Gour also held the Vice-Chancellor of the Nagpur University, (two times in 1928 and 1936).
Post : Pharmacist
Pay Scale(s) : Level 5 – 29200-92300
Post Code : NT/024
Age Limit : 32 Years
Qualification and Experience :
(i) 10+2 with science subjects;
(ii) Two years Diploma in Pharmacy; and
(iii) Registration with State Pharmacy Council.
GENERAL CONDITIONS & ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
1. Candidate who is already in service shall submit his application through proper channel along with vigilance clearance certificate from the competent authority. However, he may send an advance copy of his application and in case his application is not forwarded due to whatever reasons till the time of written test or interview as the case may be, he/she, should produce a "No Objection Certificate along with the Vigilance clearance certificate in a sealed cover" from the employer failing which he shall not be allowed to appear in the test / interview as the case may be.
2. The application for appointment on deputation shall be forwarded by the employer along with the Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (APARs)/ACR for the preceding five years and Vigilance Clearance Certificate, duly certified by the Competent Authority.
3. It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualifications, experience, etc., and submit his application duly filled-in, along with the desired information and documents as per the advertisement. Suppression of factual information, supply of fake documents, providing false or misleading information or canvassing in any manner on the part of the candidates shall lead to his disqualification. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future, even after appointment, that the candidate was not eligible, his appointment shall be liable to be terminated forthwith as per this clause. This must be mentioned in the letter of offer and appointment clearly. In case of any ambiguity in the recruitment rules in general and eligibility in particular for any post, the decision of the Executive Council shall be final.
4. Acceptance of documents submitted by an applicant shall be subject to verification by the competent authority at any point of time even after joining the employment. If any document is found to be false / fake / incorrecteither before or after appointment, the document shall be summarily rejected or action may be initiated against the candidate which shall lead to cancellation of his appointment, as the case may be.
5. The person appointed against any post shall be governed by the Act/ Statutes/ Ordinances/ Rules of the University and also the CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964,CCS (CCA) Rule,1965 or any other rules of the Government of India, as amended from time to time and any other rule/ resolution prescribed specifically for maintaining the conduct of the employees by the Executive Council of the University.
6. The appointment of a candidate shall be subject to verification of character and antecedents by the competent authority. Until the verification of character and antecedents reports are received, the appointment shall be treated as provisional. In case the report/s with regard to his conduct, character, antecedents, etc., is found to be unsatisfactory, the appointment shall be cancelled / terminated forthwith.
7. Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate shall be treated as a disqualification which shall lead to cancellation of candidature.
8. In pursuance of the Letter No. 19-50/2015-Desk-U, dated 22.12.2015, of the M.H.R.D, there shall be no interview for appointment to the Group ‘C’ and ‘B’ posts. Accordingly, no interview shall be held for appointment to the Group ‘C’ and Group ‘B’ posts.
9. The selected candidate shall produce a medical fitness certificate issued by a Govt. Hospital / or Govt./CGHS empanelled Hospital duly countersigned by the concerned civil surgeon or the Medical Superintendent/ Director of the concerned hospital for Group B and C post and certificate from the Medical Boar disused by a Govt. Hospital / or Govt./CGHS empanelled Hospital for Group A post as the case may be prior to his joining.In cases where a person has already been examined by a Medical Board in respect of his previous appointment and if standard of medical examination prescribed for the new post is the same, then he need not be required to undergo a fresh examination. For this purpose, he has to submit a copy of the medical certificate duly countersigned by the designated officer of the University.
10. The terms and conditions of appointment shall be communicated to the candidate in the form of ‘Offer of Appointment’ to the selected candidates. If the candidate does not accept the terms and conditions mentioned in the offer of appointment within the stipulated time, the offer shall be treated as withdrawn.
11. The selected candidates shall be required to perform duties as per the Rules of the University, as amended from time to time. The University shall be free to assign any duty as per the exigency of the situation at any time even during non-working hours / holidays which the employee shall have to perform without fail to avoid any disciplinary action.
12. The selected candidate shall be governed by the Pension Scheme/ New Pension Scheme of the Govt. of India, as the case may be, duly extended by UGC.
For More Info Go Next Page...