Career for M.Pharm, M.Sc under India-Germany BioHR at NIPER
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is the first national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Government of India has declared NIPER as an 'Institute of National Importance'. It is an autonomous body set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited for one position of Junior Research Fellow under a DBT funded research project entitled titled ‘Investigation of drug-polymer interactions by coarse grained molecular dynamics simulations for stable drug formulations’[GP-437] sanctioned under India-Germany BioHR call through DBT, New Delhiunder the supervision of Dr. Abhay. T. Sangamwar, Assistant Professor.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
Essential qualifications: M.S.(Pharm.)/M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutics/Pharmaceutical Tech. (Formulations). Candidates with relevant experience in the project area will be preferred. This project involves integration of computational drug polymer interactions for the development of solid dispersions along with its characterisation and evaluation (in vitro/in vivo).
Age limit: Below 28 years.
Fellowship: Rs.31,000/-pm + 8 % HRA for first two years and Rs.35,000/- pm + 8% HRA for third year.
Tenure of the Post: The above position is purely temporary initially for one year and will be extended based on the performance of the candidate and to the satisfaction of project investigator and will be co-terminus with the duration of the project.
Date & time of the walk-in-Interview:
The walk-in-interviews will be held on 08.05.2019 (Wednesday) from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm in the Block E, Department of Pharmaceutics, NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar.
Application Fee: The candidate(s) who fulfill the eligibility criteria should bring the application on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials / degrees/ certificates etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience and other columns in the application form along with latest passport size
photograph and prescribed fee, as mentioned below, in the shape of Demand Draft favouring Director, NIPER payable at S.A.S. Nagar/Chandigarh.
i. Application fee for Unreserved and OBC category: Rs.100/ -
ii. Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate: NIL
• Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which the interview will not be allowed. The original certificates / degree etc of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
• Candidates with incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. self attested copies of degree / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificate / reprint of important publications, without photographs, signatures and prescribed fee) will not be interviewed.
• Age relaxation / reservation policy for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD etc will be as per the Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
• In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, educational qualification and experience for the post may be relaxed by the competent authority.
• The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / written test / interview or any other process as decided by the competent authority.
• The Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interviews.
• CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
See All Other Jobs in our Database