Career for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Junior Research Fellow at Agharkar Research Institute
Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) is an autonomous, grant-in-aid research institute of the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Goverment of India. It was established in 1946 by the Maharashtra Association for the Cultivation of Science as MACS Research Institute and renamed as ARI in 1992 in honour and memory of its founder Director, late Professor S.P. Agharkar.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code :
DST-SERB Sponsored Project : "Engineering multitalented nanotheranostics for silencing the malignant gene in multiple cancers to accomplish eradication of tumor burden." (SP-290).
Period up to: 21/03/2021.
Post Code: ARI/SP-290/JRF
Group/ Division : Nanobioscience
Essential: i) First Class: M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Biotechnology OR M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics / Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR - UGC NET, DBT-BET, INSPIRE FELLOW, ICMR JRF, GPAT/ GATE with valid score card.
Desirable: i) Experience in Animal cell culture, In vivo, animal handling, RT-PCR
Monthly stipend : Rs.25,000/- + HRA. (Enhanced fellowship under consideration)
Age limit (as on last date of application)
Upto 28 years for General Category. Age relaxation of upto 5 years (Upto 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates and 3 years (Upto 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates as per DBT-JRF guidelines. However, candidates selected through DBT-BET 2018 shall also be considered for age relaxation as applicable.
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and send it to The Administrative Officer, Agharkar Research Institute by 20/04/2019. (Saturday).
2. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
3. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate.
4. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
5. In case of non-availability of qualified JRF, candidates having M.Sc. degree in the above subjects with at least 55% marks may be considered for Research Studentship @ Rs.23,000/- (fixed) Per Month (Enhanced fellowship under consideration).
Last date for receipt of Application : 20/04/2019. (Saturday)
Display of the short list of candidates for interview : Will be displayed on Institute website by 23/04/2019 (Tuesday)
Day, Date & time of Interview : Thursday, 09/05/2019 at 10:00 a.m.
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
See All Other Jobs in our Database