Apollo Pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group.
Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India and we serve 150000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 1550+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
Post: Pharmacist and Sr.Pharmacist
No.of post: 150
• Dispensing the drugs as per prescription / indents
• Raising the Pharmacy requisition slips as per requirements
• Receive the stock from stores and check against the Issue slips for quantity, batch no, expiry etc.
• Doing physical verification of stocks with computer, data daily
• Taking the stock of short-expiry medicines once a month
• Taking the stock of non-moving medicines once in 6 months
• Building customer relationship for effective service towards total patient care
• Receive the prescriptions from the patients/customers. Go through the prescriptions carefully. If in doubt, check with the referral doctor.
If the prescribed drug is not available, arrange for the same through stores / distributors. If any particular brand is not available inform the doctor about the substitute
• In case of narcotic drugs. Ensure that the prescription is duly signed by the referral doctor with registration number rubber stamped, and is current dated.
• Clarify the quantity required and the dosage with the patients.
• Prepare the bill for the quantity required and inform the patient / customer about the bill amount. Generate the bill in duplicate.
• Take the medicines from the respective racks in accordance with the bill and the doctor's prescription.
• Check the medicines physically for batch no, expiry, quantity with the bill and prescription and approved by the pharmacist.
• Pack the medicines along with the prescription and the original bill. If patient prefers, counseling done on dosage and regimen.
IP, CCU & OT Pharmacies
• Receive the indents / PMR (manual) from the wards / OT
• If there are any doubts in the indents / PMR, check with the Nurse/Doctor before picking the medicines from respective racks as per Indents / PMR
• Cross checking the medicines with the indent / PMR and bill for batch, expiry and quantity. Pack the medicine and issue to dispatch section / OT
• Online/ Manual return medicine slips are checked with the physical stock received and accounted in the patient bill.
•Storage, handling and dispensing of narcotic drugs as per policy.
Experience: 0-5 years
Qualification: D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Functional Area: Pharmacist
Industry Type: Hospital/Pharma
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
End Date: 10th May, 2018
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database