Vacancy for Quality Control Officer at Cargill
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Post : Quality Control
1. Issue of BMR, BPR after receipt of shop and Verification, retrieval and maintenance.
2. Check for adherences to QSP/MFR during manufacturing process.
3. Random in-process checks for verification, Log book verification, Pre dispatch inspection, SNAP Audits, IQAetc.
4. Implementation and Co-ordination for validations.
5. Deviation and Change control handling, Raising Non conformances, CAPA and follow up, data analysis for customer complaints, Analysis of OOS.
6. Ensuring in-process instruments calibration., On-line inspections and on the job training, Compilation of data for annual product review.
• Adequate knowledge and understanding on the Quality Assurance activities.
• Adequate knowledge on Master formulae records, Complaint handling, deviation handling, change control handling, Validations.
• Prior experience in Quality Assurance department of Pharmaceutical Industry is preferred.
• B. Pharm with 2+ years’ experience in relevant field.
Experience : 2+ years
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area : Quality Assurance/Food Safety
Last date : 20th May, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database