Vacancy for Ph.D, M.Pharm, M.Sc as Specialist Technical Service at Merck
Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Post : Specialist Technical Service - Bio Monitoring
• Provide scientific responses to the more complex Bio monitoring related questions and solutions to customers’ research problems by utilizing scientific knowledge and available resources, consulting with more experienced scientists when necessary.
• To maintain the image of Merck as a source of scientific information, to function as a leader in Life Science and High Technology, and to promote our obsession with service.
• Enhance our product information databases by documenting technical information from customer interactions.
• Recommend products based on customer needs and research interests.
• Compliant Management- Act as a customer advocate and ensure that customer complaints are understood, recorded in the quality system and ensure a good advancement of the complaint process and a high quality analysis and customer response
• Document errors and information the responsible department for changes in company electronic and printed publications.
• Document all customer interactions and requests for new products.
• Contribute to company/department operations and process improvement efforts.
• Recommend and participate in process improvement studies.
• Actively participate on intra- and inter-departmental teams as assigned.
• Miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned.
• Exemplary attendance and adherence to schedule.
PhD, Master degree in Biology, Biochemistry or in other Natural Sciences (Chemistry, Analytics, Pharmacist; Biology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, etc
• 3-5 years in R&D/ Technical services of life science or chemical industry.
• Should have good knowledge in regulatory questions for sterility and bioburden testing within the major Pharmacopeias All: If possible to look for minimum level of PhD
• Previous work experience should be from a fast-paced, changing and growing organization either as
• Lab QC Microbiology, food & Beverage production or pharma Industry production
• Culture media / Sterility Testing / Filtration / Environmental Monitoring / Regulatory
• Lab, QA/QC, Life Science Specialist or R&D Lab technician.
• Technical support, Salesman of microbiology at competition (B-D, Biomerieux, 3M, etc).
Previous positions / jobs
• Experienced professionals in Food production, Pharmaceutical Production; Microbiology QC Lab, Food Safety science; Life science specialist from R&D area, academy experience
• QC in Pharma or F&B
• Lab, QA/QC, Life Science Specialist or R&D Lab technician; Technician, specialist in quality control/assurance in food, beverage or pharma laboratory
• Laboratory analyst or Lab supervisor
Find more info on Next Page ...