Career for M.Pharm, M.Sc to work in research at IISER | Govt. of India
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Post : Project Assistant/ Fellow
Name of the project
Nuclease resistant aptamer-nanoparticle conjugate against B7-H3 as targeted therapy and imaging in retinoblastoma.
Funding Agency : DBT, Govt. of India
Principal Investigator : Dr. Ashwani Sharma
M.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Pharm in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent grade.
• Candidates having qualified and having valid CSIR/UGC-NET/ GATE/GPAT score card
• Candidates having experience in Bio conjugation Chemistry, Nucleic acid chemistry, Nano-biotechnology, Drug delivery, Molecular Biology Techniques (PCR, Transcription).
• Candidates who have qualified any of the national level test like CSIR/UGC - NET/GATE/GPAT etc. with valid score in score card are eligible for remuneration of Rs. 25000/- + 10% HRA per month (Consolidated).
• Others will be eligible for Rs. 16,000/- + 10% HRA per month based on their academic qualification.
The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years. The position is co-terminus with the project.
Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement
General information / details about the post
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Tirupati.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
For More Info Go to Next Page...