Career for B.Pharm, D.Pharm as Pharmacist in Dr. A. Lakshmipathi Research Centre for Ayurveda
This Centre intends to engage the services of one post of Pharmacist on contractual and co-terminus basis for Tribal Health Care Research Programme, a mobile outreach project of the Centre, initially for the period of Six Months which may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the competent authority.
Post : Pharmacist
Diploma in Pharmacy/ D. Pharm (Ay.) from a recognised university / Institution with two years’ experience in recognised Ayurvedic hospital OR B. pharm (Ay.)
Age limit : 27 years*
Remuneration : Consolidated Rs.16,000/- per month
Interested candidates fulfilling the qualifications prescribed above are requested to appear for written test /interview at the above mentioned address, date and time along with all originals for verification. Applicants should submit their application in the prescribed format, two passport size photographs and self- attested photocopies of the certificates.
1. * The eligibility of the candidate in respect of age will be determined as on date of interview & relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC as provided in the Govt. of India orders.
2. The engagement would be purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with project. Engaged person shall be ready to attend tours under the projects as per requirement. No claim for continuance or regular appointment will be entertained.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the written test/ interview.
4. The formats for submission of bio- data may be download from the below link.
5. Extension of tenure may be considered on need basis and performance of the incumbents.
6. The Selection Committee has the right to select or reject application of the candidate.
Date and time of Interview : Written test on 24.04.2018 at 9.30. A.M. & interview
Dr. A. LAKSHMIPATHI RESEARCH CENTRE FOR AYURVEDA
CENTRAL COUNCIL FOR RESEARCH IN AYURVEDIC SCIENCES. MINISTRY OF AYUSH. GOVT. OF INDIA
VHS CAMPUS. 2nd FLOOR, TTTI - PO, TARAMANI. CHENNAI - 600 113
See All Other Jobs in our Database