Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group.
Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India and we serve 200000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 2000+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7
No.of post: 06
1. Dispensing medicines as per prescription.
2. Maintain proper drug storage, rack layout, cold chain, refrigeration and upkeep of the pharmacy.
3. Greet the customers, keep eye-contact and provide good customer service.
4. Receive prescription or prescription refills.
5. Attend to prescriptions sent by call center.
6. Count and retrieve tablets and items from racks and pack them.
7. Provide information on dosage and usage of medicines to customers as per requirement.
8. Inform about appropriate substitute of unavailable drug and confirm with the customer’s referring physician telephonically.
9. Generate bill and maintain cash counter.
10. Check the order before handing over to the customer.
11. Tally the filled prescription with the bill and also details like patient’s name, item, quantity, expiry and billing value.
12. Engage the customer during waiting time to fill in the customer feedback form. 13. Effectively handle all inbound calls regarding home door delivery requests and ATM.
14. To answer inbound calls regarding drug information
15. Documents to be maintained 1. Daily ATM card sales 2. Daily free home delivery services 3. Daily Outside Purchase (OP) statement file 4. Narcotic drug prescriptions issued 5. Daily category wise stock value printout 6. Daily rack verification, gaps and adjustment receipts
Finance & Accounts: 1. Assist the auditors during internal audits.
HR & Training:
1. Demonstrate learning from On-job and Classroom Training while attending to customers.
2. Ensure shift hand-over and take-over is smooth both on coming and leaving the pharmacy.
1. Co-ordinate in Health check camps.
2. Inform the customer about company’s value added services, ATM card, free home door delivery and discounts.
1. Daily indent SKUs from DC
2. Coordinate daily receival and arrangement of stock from DC
3. Enter the quantity, batch number, expiry date and MRP of new stock items in the computerized pharmacy-billing module on daily basis.
4. Carry out 100% stock tallying of the computerized stock with the assigned racks containing drugs, FMHG and generics.
5. Assist in segregation, early liquidation and removal of short expiry items with the DC expiry team.
Eligibility : B.Pharm, D.Pharm ( Should be registered with Goa State Pharmacy Council or willing to transfer registration to Goa.)
Location : Goa (Margao, Fatorda, NAvelim. Gogol,Aquem, Vasco, Panjim, Mapusa)
Candidate can mail their cv to email@example.com or walk in for at interview at Apollo Pharmacy Pereira Plaza, Shop No.9 Opp. Hospicio Hospital Margao - Goa Contact No: 0832 - 2720090
Qualification: D.Pharm, B.Pharm
Functional Area: Pharmacist
Industry Type: Apollo Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
End Date: 5th February, 2016
Interested candidates may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 0832 – 2720090
HRD, Apollo Pharmacy
See All Other Jobs in our Database