Career as Senior Associate in Parexel
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Post: Senior Associate
The Associate/Senior associate role involves review of scientific literature/evidence, analysis and medical writing to support regulatory and reimbursement submissions
• Review scientific evidence emerging from clinical efficacy and safety studies
• Develop, run and validate literature searches for efficacy and adverse event data
• Analyze evidence based on standard network meta-analysis techniques
• Development of evidence based reports on clinical efficacy and safety to support reimbursement and regulatory requirements
• Independently work on a range of scientific deliverables ranging from abstracts, to detailed reports following a clear, concise and scientific style with attention to detail on the depth of the scientific content
• Ensure deliverables meet Parexel quality or best practice standards in medical writing of accuracy, clarity and neatness
• Communicate project outcomes clearly and concisely both internally and externally to the clients with support from project managers
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Client focused approach to work
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
• Strong writing skills in terms of clear, accurate and concise scientific content writing; demonstrated track record of quality publications, presentations, and research or prior experience in medical content writing.
• Prior experience in client interaction will be preferred
• Hands on knowledge of computers especially Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
• Recognized Post graduate or PhD degree in Pharmacy/ life sciences
• Good verbal and written English Communication skills
Minimum Work Experience
• Preferably 1-2 years of experience with a Pharma- KPO/ Pharmaceutical company, fresher may apply
Experience: 1-5 Years
Functional Area: CR
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
End Date: 10th May, 2015
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.