Opportunity for M.Pharm students to get Ph.D from NIPER | Department of Medicinal Chem, Natural Products, Ph. Analysis, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacy practice, Biotech, Pharmacoinformatics, Ph. Technology
Seats are also available for candidates sponsored by Government Departments; Research and Development Organizations; Public Sector Undertakings and Reputed Private Pharmaceutical Enterprises and for foreign nationals/self financing foreign nationals.
GPAT/GATE/NET is an essential qualification for all disciplines except for the following category of candidates:
i. Candidates holding M.V.Sc./M.D. degree
ii. Foreign nationals
iii. Sponsored candidates from Government Departments, Research and Development Organizations Public Undertakings and Reputed Private Pharmaceutical Enterprises.
1. Details of eligibility, qualifications, availability of programme, admission procedure and other relevant information are available in the Information Brochure and admission notification is also available at the website niper.gov.in/admissions.html .
2. Applicants appearing for final qualifying examinations (including NET, etc.) can also apply but they must produce final result on the day of interview failing which their candidature shall be rejected.
3. Applicants shall fill the registration form online by registering on www.niper.gov.in as per instructions given on the website. The process of online registration shall commence on 14th April 2014 (9.00 A.M.) and will continue till 28th April 2014 (5.00 P.M.). However, before registration, applicants shall have to remit registration fee of Rs. 1500 (Rs. 750 for SC/ST) through:-
a) Online transfer to Account Number 65116506648 (NIPER Net Banking Account of State Bank of Patiala, NIPER Campus Branch, Sector-67, Mohali, Branch Code No. 51018; IFSC No. STBP0001018).
b) Applicants can also transfer registration fee by depositing it in any branch of State Bank of Patiala across the country into the Account Number 65129619046 (NIPER Fee Account) of State Bank of Patiala, NIPER Campus Branch, Sector-67, Mohali (Branch Code No. 51018). Applicants shall fill “Fee Deposit Slips” in triplicate, attached with this notice (“Fee Deposit Slip” is also available on the website niper.gov.in/admissions.html) and hand it over to the bank along with registration fee.
Applicants shall have to fill up all items given in online registration form (including bank UTR No./NEFT No./Journal no. (for State Bank of Patiala users) and date of online payment made for Rs. 1500/Rs. 750), uploading soft copy of recent photograph and scanned signatures, submit form, take printout of the Registration slip (incomplete forms or forms which are not properly submitted will not be accepted), put signatures at the bottom of registration slip and attach following:- i) copy of the award letter (if any) pertaining to NET-JRF of CSIR/DBT/UGC/ICMR etc. ii) Sponsorship certificate from industry/government sponsored candidates (format given at Annexure-2 in information brochure). iii) Photocopy of acknowledgement of bank receipt (containing UTR No. /NEFT No./Journal no.) towards registration fee. Indian nationals residing abroad and foreign nationals have to remit US$100 (or equivalent in Indian Rupees) through online transfer to the above account number. Payment by Cheque/Postal Order will not be accepted.
4. Registration slip with attachments should be sent to Chairman, NIPER Joint Ph.D Admission Test 2014, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, (NIPER), Sector 67, S.A.S.Nagar (Mohali), Punjab, 160062, (through speed post/registered post/in person) so as to reach NIPER on or before 7th May 2014, 5.00 P.M. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss or postal delay. Registration slip received after the due date/time will not be considered. No correspondence/ inquiry in this regard will be entertained. The Institute shall not be held responsible for misplacement of any loose sheet. Therefore, all the applicants are required to submit the documents properly tied together.
5. Candidates will have to make their own arrangements for travel and boarding for attending admission test and interview.
6. Written test for all disciplines will be held on Sunday, the 8th June, 2014 at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Pune. Based on the performance in the test, list of candidates to be called for interview will be displayed on the institute website www.niper.gov.in/admissions.html on 16th June 2014. Interview will be held on 21st and 22nd July, 2014 at NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar.
Date of commencement of online registration: 14th April 2014 (9.00 A.M.)
Last date for online registration: 28th April 2014 (5.00 P.M.)
Last date for receiving registration slips by post or at NIPER, S.A.S.Nagar: 7th May 2014 (5.00 P.M.)
Online downloading of Admit Cards by applicants (Website niper.gov.in/admissions.html): 30th May 2014
Written test (10.00 am to 12.00 noon): 8th June 2014
Declaration of result (niper.gov.in/admissions.html): 16th June 2014
Interview: 21-22nd July 2014
Ph.D. Joint Counselling: 23rd July 2014
Orientation: 28th July, 2014
Commencement of classes: 28th July, 2014
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.