You are hereBihar
Neon is super specialty company deals in the Anesthetics and Anticancer Products.
Post: Field Officer - 5
Job for Pharmacists, Junior Pharmacists (42 posts) in Central Medical Services Society | location in 21 cities of India - Govt job
Central Medical Services Society, a Central Procurement Agency under Department of Health & Family Welfare, has been set up registered under Societies Registration Act, XXI of 1860 to procure and distribute health sector goods to the State Governments. The Society is looking for following warehouse staff at each of 21 locations:
Post: Pharmacist, Junior Pharmacist
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs provides Industry Oriented Courses in Regulatory Affairs (RA), Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) for Life Science Graduates with Placement Assisstance in Pharma Sector
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs (GIRA) is a change that will help you begin & grow your career in Pharma Industry. GIRA through its industrial expertise offers quality educational programs in the field of Regulatory Affairs and QA/QC. It offers Full time, Part time and Distance Learning courses; this flexibility ensures prior commitments are taken care of and at the same time skills are added to their CVs.
Certifications: GIRA is an ISO Certified Institute as per the norms of ISO 9001:2008. It is Accredited by Joint Accreditation System of Australia & New Zealand (JAS-ANZ).
Distance Learning Courses Offered by GIRA:
* Post Graduate Program in Regulatory Affairs (PGDRA- 10 months)
* Certificate Course in e-CTD (4 months)
* Certificate Course in QA/QC (6 months)
Note: Fast Track mode also available for the above given courses.
* Completely Online (From Admission to Examination)
* Industry Accepted Course Curriculum & Certificate
* Experienced and Quality Faculty
* Online Examination (Exams from Home)
* Online Interaction (Discussion Forums, GIRA Blog)
* 100 % Placement Assistance & Career Guidance
Candidates Pursuing Courses from GIRA are associated with:
Emcure Pharmaceutical Ltd, Novartis Pharma, Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd, Wockhardt Pharma, Cipla, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Himalaya Company, USV Limited, Mylan Labs, Glaxo Company, Macleods Pharma, Ranbaxy Pharma, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, TCS etc.. etc.. etc..
Career for B.Sc, B.Pharm as Medical representative @ Leading for Pharma Company- Nextus Solution | 3 Posts
Leading for Pharma Company
Post: Medical representative- 3
Programmes for M.Sc , Ph.D in bioinformatics at Central University Of Bihar Entrance Test | B.Pharm, M.Pharm eligible
The Central University of Bihar (CUB) is one among the sixteen newly established Central Universities by the Government of India under the Central Universities Act, 2009 (Section 25 of 2009). The University is presently located at the premises of Birla Institute of Technology, Patna (BIT Campus, P.O.- B. V. College, Patna– 800 014). The University is most likely to be located at Panchanpur, approximately 10 km from Gaya on Defence land to be transferred soon. Keeping in view of the permanent location of the University at Gaya, it has been decided to launch new academic Programmes at Gaya.
Online/offline applications are invited in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic Programmes in Central University of Bihar for the Academic Year 2014-15.
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., (KAPL) Bangalore is a Government Enterprise. From a modest beginning in 1984, KAPL has grown from strength to strength in the areas of manufacturing and marketing of various life saving and essential drugs. With an ISO accredition from KPMG, Netherlands, KAPL is recognised for its total commitment to quality and services in domestic and international markets. On profit from inception, KAPL facilities are approved by many international clients.
Post: PROFESSIONAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES [PSRs]
All India Institute of Medical Sciences is one of the six AIIMS established under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna to bring the most sophisticated healthcare to the last man in the queue.
They will deliver this by creating a compassionate, caring, creative and clinical health work force with the logistics to integrate with the existing health care system and to build the capacity through collaboration and integration so that the common man gets the care at his/ her door step.
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up the following Group ‘A’ & Group ‘B’ regular posts at AIIMS Patna on direct recruitment basis.
Post: Store Keeper
Vacancies for General Manager (Procurement), Manager- Drugs, Logistics in BMSICL | Government Job - 3 posts
Bihar Medical Services and Infrastructure Corporation Ltd. has been established by Government of Bihar for supply chain management of drugs and medical equipment; for design and construction of buildings and infrastructure in healthcare sector; and for handling various services in healthcare operations. BMSICL invites application from eligible candidates for following positions:
Post: General Manager (Procurement), Manager (Drugs), Manager (Logistics)
With the spread of the infection across the country and the sharp rise in the number of HIV infected persons in the society, Care and Support including home-based care has been made an integral component in the second phase care has the National AIDS Control Programme. There is a moral and humanitarian obligation to provide appropriate care and support to persons infected with HIV/AIDS. The patients affected with the disease are young and are in the prime productive years of their life (mostly 15-49 years) and belong to different social and economic strata. People with HIV/AIDS experience a variety of health care problems, psychological traumas, stigma, and rejection by family members, friends and even medical personnel. If some amount of relief and normality can be given to them by ensuring proper care and support in the hospitals and in the community, as also protection of their right or privacy and other human right; suffering is reduced and improvement is seen in their quality of life.
Recruitment for posts at three ART centres under BSACS are to be filled by Walk-in-interview as given below: