Galgotias University’s mission is to graduate socially responsible future technologists and business leaders with good communications skills, problem solving skills and an entrepreneurial spirit with a commitment to economic development. With a strong multidisciplinary knowledge base, graduates of GU will be well prepared to succeed in an increasingly competitive global economy.
Akal college of Pharmacy and Technical Education was founded in 2001. Presently, B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy and Pharmacology have been running successfully. The major thrust of B.Pharm. and M.Pharm. programme is to provide students with the strong insight of research, industrial training and skills in order to equip them for career in Academics, Pharmaceutical Industry and Research. We have organized National level Pharma quiz and INSPIRE Camp (sponsored by DST) emphasizing learning through interactive ways where students from various institutions participated.
Executive MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
(2 Years Weekend Program)
This is a highly focused course for those working men and women executives / managers who are already graduates and are working in Pharmaceutical Companies. This is an opportunity for them, to learn from the best in the industry while they continue to work. The program allows them to understand the business holistically & take on greater business responsibilities at work thereby enhancing their career prospects. The tailor-made weekend program provides them an opportunity to pursue their MBA degree despite their busy work schedule.
|About NMIMS School of Business Management|
The School of Business Management (SBM) is the torchbearer of NMIMS, Mumbai.
SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) has, ever since its inception in 1981, been a leader in management education in the country. It offers more than 50 programs across various disciplines, such as Management, Technology, Science, Pharmacy, Architecture, Economics, Law and Commerce.
The NMIMS Deemed to be University has over 12000 students and more than 450 faculty members who represent an eclectic mix of rich industry and academic experience.
|Honour - School of Business Management|
NMIMS has successfully carved a niche for itself among the country's premier educational institutions, a fact borne out by the
many prestigious awards and honours to its credit:
- School of Business Management has been consistently ranked as a top ten Business School since the time Business School Ranking started in India.
- In the academic year 2015-16, Business Standard has rated SBM as Super League Business School.
- Business World B-School Survey ranked 8th rank.
- MBA Universe has ranked it 9th rank.
- NMIMS School of Business was ranked 5th in research output (after IIMB, I IMA, IIMC and IIML) among all Management Institute in the Country by Business World.
- For the second time in a row, the Business School won the Global Award for their innovation in Curriculum Design and Pedagogy at the 5th Indian Management Conclave 2015, Conference held at Delhi.
- School of Business Management also received the award for the Best Academic Institute of the Year for contribution in the field of HR at the Annual HR Conference at Gurgaon.
- School of Business Management was ranked 7th in Academic Excellence, Personality development & Industry exposure by Outlook B-School survey.
- School of Business Management was ranked 10th in Placement Performance by Business Today B-School survey.
- Higher Education Forum (HEF) has conferred the 'Innovation Award' to School of Business Management during the annual convention held on 5th March, 2016.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
09.30 am - 05:30 pm
A graduate (B.Pharm, B.Sc) in any discipline from a reputed University and three years work experience in a pharmaceutical company.
A written test on Pharma - 50 Marks
Personal Interview - 50 Marks
NOTE: This is two years degree weekend program based in Mumbai campus. Only Mumbai based candidates may apply.
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
(Declared as Deemed to be University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956)
V. L. Mehta Road, Ville Parle (W), Mumbai - 400 056, India.
R. C. Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Formerly known as R.C. Patel College of Pharmacy established in June 1992 with the aim to enhance the quality education in the field of Pharmacy and empower the quality pharmacist so that they serve the society to develop lifesaving drugs. Right from its establishment the institute has maintained the quality with assurance in terms of Accreditation from National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi (NBA) twice on 2005 and 2009 for the B. Pharm course. Institute also accredited by NAAC, Bangalore for the period of 5 years.
Applications are invited for the vacant posts No Grant basis Pharmacy College
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
Global accredited training and certification provider
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara
Glimpse of Programmes:
Post Graduate, Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate Programmes in Pharma/Food:
(Duration: 3-12 months)
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Drug as major)
- Regulatory Affairs (Drug as major)
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Medical Device as major)
- Regulatory Affairs (Medical Device as major)
- Good Laboratory Practices
Faculty of Clinical Research
- Clinical Research
- Medical Writing
- Clinical Data Management
Faculty of Drug Discovery and Development
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Drug Discovery and Development
Faculty of Product Management
- Pharma Product Management
- Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
- Pharmaceutical Technology Transfer
- Food Product Management
- Food Supply Chain Management
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
- Public Health and Hospital Management
- Healthcare Informatics
- Medical Device Management
Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights
Academy of Medical Coders India
- Medical Coding
- International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10-CM)
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
- CPC Examination Training
Faculty of Nanotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
Faculty of Health Safety and Environment
- Health Safety and Environment
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
- Food Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Food and Agribusiness Management
- Food Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Food Processing and Preservation
- Food Good Laboratory Practices
- Food Good Manufacturing Practices
- Food Regulatory Affairs
- Food Safety
- Food Product Management
- Food Sales and Marketing Management
- HACCP Certification
- Clinical Nutrition (Industry Certification)
- Food Safety Management Systems (Industry Certification)
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Probiotics in Food
- Organic Farming and Food Production systems
- GAP Certification
- Food Safety in Hospitality Industries
- Food Supply Chain Management
- Food Packaging
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Bakery Science and Technology
- Dairy Science and Technology
- Certified FSMS Lead Auditor
- Diploma in Food Processing
- Hospitality and Hotel Management
Project/ Dissertation/ Internship:
FFSQ gives an additional benefit of developing an expertise by bringing together the practical knowledge, guidance and assistance from the field experts and experienced faculty working at different levels.
In the last batch of our dissertation program, 24 students of B. Tech. and M. Sc., from Biotechnology, Food Technology and Food Science & Nutrition background from premier Universities have successfully pursued and completed their project/dissertation/thesis work in the area of Bakery, Fruits & Vegetable Processing, Food Quality, New Product Development and related areas.
Besides, our current batch is also successfully running with a considerable number of students from different premier Universities/ Institutions.
Professional Certification in (Pharma): Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Manager, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Auditor, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Technician, Certified Drug Regulatory Affairs Professional, Certified Medical Device Professional, Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional, Certified GMP for Combination Products Professional, Certified GMP for Blood and Blood Components Professional, Certified GMP for Biological Products Professional, Certified GMP for Cosmetics Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified WHO - GMP Professiona, Certified Data Integrity Professional, Certified Quality by Design (QbD) Professional, Certified Quality Risk Management Professional, Certified Medical Device Professional (CMDP), Certified Medical Coding Professional (CMCP), Certified Good Clinical Practices (GCP), Certified Good Laboratory practice professional(CGLPP)
Professional Certification in (Food): Certified Food GMP Professional, Certified Food Quality Manager, Certified Food Quality Auditor, Certified HACCP Auditor, Certified Regulatory Affairs Professional, Certified Food Quality Technician, Certified Validation Professional, Certified Quality Risk Management Professional, Certified FSMS Internal Auditor and Certified FSMS Lead Auditor.
Certificate Programmes (1 Month duration): GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs, GMP In Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food, Food and Drug Regulatory Agencies, Process Analytical Technology , Documentation in QA & QC Department, Registration of Drug and Dossier Preparation (CTD and eCTD submissions), Drug Registration (European market), Drug Registration (GCC countries), Drug Registration (African countries), Drug Registration (India), Drug Registration (US Market-ANDA, NDA etc), Preparation and Submission of Drug Master File (DMF) and Prescription to OTC Switch, Medical Sales Representative, Computer System Validation
* Full Time Class Room Programmes
* Part Time Class Room programmes (Weekend classes)
* Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- Approved by Quality Council Of India
- Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- IGMPI Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing
- Selection will be based on the student's/participant’s profile. IGMPI reserves the right to reject any application. In case of rejection, full fee is refunded.
- Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to carve out a niche career path for the students.
- Post Graduate Diploma is 6-12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate programmes are advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration. Certificate programme is advanced programme of 1 month duration.
- Practical experience provided along with theoretical knowledge to give complete understanding of subjects.
- Government of India Approved & ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory facility.
- A team of experts with an industrial experience of 35-40 years and a competent work profile have been engaged as faculty members.
- E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
- Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material with an international perspective and case study based approach.
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny)
Life Science graduate/ B. Pharm/M Pharm/MSc/Phd in science disciplines/ any diploma holder or passed outs of Clinical Research degree or diploma courses ,Food science, Food Technology, Food Manufacturing, Food Quality Assurance, Home Science, Agriculture, Management Professionals, Testing, Audit Microbiology professionals, are eligible for these course. Working professionals of any of the following industry types Drugs manufacturing, Medical Device, Ayurveda, Pharmaceutical Industry Regulation, Clinical Research, Homeopathic or Ayurveda Medicine Manufacturing, Cosmetic, Food, Manufacturing, Biotechnology or any related industry are highly encouraged to apply for the programme.
Placement details and Participation from Pharma, Food & healthcare giants around the globe:
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1500 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
- Approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India
- Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
- Registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, Government of India
- A PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) affiliated training partner.
- Empanelled under ministry of Horticulture and Food Processing, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) accredited Lead Auditor (FSMS) course
- Recipient of QCI-D.L. Shah National Quality Award
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177 email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
Phone: +91-8130924488, +91-8587838177
Phone: +9120-2427175, 4375280, +91-8130924488, +91-8587838177
Joint Certification Program by
Epoch (SAS Training) & Quartesian LLC (CRO)
Clinical SAS® Programming - Data Analysis & Reporting
Get Clinical SAS Training with Clinical domain mentoring & Internship. This includes Authorised SAS training by Epoch Research Institute India Pvt LTD with Global certification by SAS, USA and Clinical domain mentoring by the experts of CRO Quartesian LLC along with paid internship on the same.
A joint training program of Epoch (SAS Training-) and Quartesian LLC (Clinical Data Analysis and Reporting) aims to train students and provide extensive knowledge on SAS programming skills followed by basic understanding about Clinical Trials Domain such as Introduction to Clinical Trials, Overview of CRO industry, Good documentation practice and Guidelines, along with essential communication skills needed by Clinical SAS Programmer.
Further to this, participants will be able to get hands on training/experience with mock assignments on Study documents, Standards- SDTM & ADaM and Creating TLF's, mentored by Quartesian LLC experts.
Assessment and evaluation mechanism developed by Quartesian LLC will help participants to build and grow their profile similar to the level of experience professional. Epoch and Quartesian LLC training, Combination of relevant Theoretical and Practical exposure, together will enable profiles to work in the industry with ease and satisfy the severe shortage of skilled manpower of growing clinical research industry.
School of pharmacy, Lloyd Institute of Management and Technology, Greater Noida (UP) is one of the leading institutes of pharmacy in Northern India. The institute was started in 2004 with an objective of becoming a center of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical science and with the vision to develop the professionally competent manpower with sound subject knowledge, practical skill and strong ethical values for the profession. The institute is affiliated to UPTU Lucknow and approved by AICTE and PCI New Delhi.
Post : Assistant / Associate professor in Pharmaceutics
Aditya College of Pharmacy creates an environment that opens up new worlds of opportunity. From the day of its inception, the college is producing highly qualified human resources who are academically superior and ethically strong.
Post: Professors, Asso. Professors, Asst. Professors