Academy of Medical Coders India (AMCI)
Global accredited training & certification provider
Approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India
Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
Affiliated with Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
Registered under The Societies Registration Act, 1860, Government of India
Empanelled under Ministry of Horticulture and Food Processing, Government of Uttar Pradesh
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization
Recipient of QCI-D.L. Shah National Quality Award – Certificate of Merit 2015
New Delhi | Noida | Hyderabad | Lucknow
Glimpse of Programmes:
• Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Coding (Regular, Part Time and Interactive modes)
• Executive Diploma in Medical Coding (Regular, Part Time and Interactive modes)
• ICD-10-CM (International Classification of Diseases-10-Clinical Modification)
• Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
• Certified Medical Coding Professional (CMCP)
(100% Placement Assistance Skills Development Programmes)
-Full Time Class Room Programmes
-Part Time Class Room Programmes (Weekend classes)
-Distance cum e-learning’ mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
AMCI- A Global Training Provider:
Academy of Medical Coders India (AMCI) set-up as a constituent academy of Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI), registered as a non-profit society (under The Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional Education Institute) of Quality Council of India(QCI) -which is an autonomous body and an accreditation authority for education & vocational training providers under the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, is dedicated for providing education and training, news updates through newsletters covering national and international news and analysis on all aspects of medical coding. As a global training provider, the academy is guided by brilliant, dynamic faculty members trained in various top healthcare industries possessing cutting edge technical expertise/skills and dedicated to teaching and research allowing new industry integrated programmes in medical coding. The offered training programmes in medical coding are approved and certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India based on its course content, trainers, evaluation, examination and certification etc. (View website)
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91-8130924488, +91-120-4375280, 2427175, + 91 40 66132850, +918886124732 & email@example.com mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- Robust placement cell: AMCI offers 100% placement assistance by a robust placement cell to kindle the flame of talent in the field of Medical Coding Industry.
- Get trained and Certified Medical Coder: Pharma / Biotech / Food Processing / Life Sciences / Cosmetics / Homeopathy / Ayurveda / health supplements, alternate healthcare etc passouts may complete the full time PG Diploma Programmes and working executives may complete part time Executive Diploma/Distance learning programmes whilst still being in service or business.
- All inclusive Fee: Free study materials, assignments, training kits, case studies, webinar, LMS support & Placement Assistance.
- Flexible mode of fee payment: Fee can be paid in installments. A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny).
- The duration: 3-6 months
- Subsidized Programme fee under AMCI Scheme.
Participation across the globe:
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1500 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like TCS, Fortis Healthcare Ltd., Accenture, Gebbs Healthcare Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Eli Research India Pvt. Ltd., Genpact, Cognizant, Elico, Apollo, Bristol Healthcare Services Pvt. Ltd., Technosoft etc.
AMCI in Media:
IGMPI- Medical Coding: QCI approves AMCI Courses
-Drug Today Medical Times
IGMPI -: A platform to train Doctors and Pharmacists
-Drug Today Medical Times
H-119, Sector-63, NOIDA, Delhi National Capital Region (NCR), India Pin code– 201307.
Phone: +91 120 4375280, +91 8587838177
6-3-1239/2/B/1, Gayatri Building, Renuka Enclave, Above State Bank of India ATM, Opposite
Necklace Road Railway Station, Rajbhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500082.
Phone: + 91 40 66132850, +918886124732
Pulla Reddy Institute of Pharmacy is one of the leading colleges of pharmacy which was established in the year 2007. The college was founded and is governed by Gayathri Educational Society which itself was founded in 2004 with an aim to provide quality education to the economical and geographically underprivileged population. The college is affiliated to Osmania University, Andhra Pradesh.
Guru Nanak Dev University was established at Amritsar on November 24, 1969 to mark the 500th birth anniversary of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. It is both a residential and an affiliating university.
Gourishankar Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research is affiliated by Shivaji University. Institute is provide the value based professional pharmacy education to produce academic excellence & dynamic young professionally competent & socially obliged pharmacists with highest nobility & self respect to face any challenge in tomorrow’s world.
National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM) Bangalore is as an autonomous organization under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India working since 2004. This Institute is being developed as a model of post graduate, teaching, training and research in Unani System of Medicine. The campus now houses an Academic Block, Hospital Building, Library, Pharmacy, Administrative Block, Herbal Garden, Animal House, Guest House, Indoor Games Hall, Hostels, Residential Blocks and several other units.
Indian pharmaceutical industry is one of the fastest growing industrial sectors and is playing a key role in the supply of affordable and quality medicines. Recognizing the need for further strengthening of this sector, Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt, of India, established National Institutes of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPERs) as centres of Excellence for imparting higher education and carrying out cutting edge research in pharmaceutical sciences.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore invites applications from the eligible candidates for various faculty and other positions including backlog for Regular and Self Finance Courses for University Teaching Departments and others. The essential qualifications are as per UGC Regulation 2010/AICTE. The scales of pay are as per UGC Regulation. For details of posts, educational qualifications /specializations and other terms and conditions, please see University website dauniv.ac.in.
All progressive organizations are an outcome of the dreams, ideas and creativity of its leader(s). Shree Warana Vibhag Shikshan Mandal was established in 1964, by great visionary Late Hon’ble Shree V. A. alias Tatyasaheb Kore with endeavor of making education accessible to the deprived and deserving. Under the dynamic guidance of Hon’ble Shri. Vinayraoji Kore, Chairman, SWVSM; it presently caters primary to P.G. courses with well furnished hostels and staff quarters in a sprawling campus of 100 acres. Under the aegis of this society Tatyasaheb Kore College of Pharmacy was born in the year 2004.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts:
Post: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
About CliPLab: CliPLab is a strategic training initiative of Cytel, a renowned name for statistical software and services in clinical trials domain. The objective of CliPLab is to build a community of qualified and dynamic clinical trials professionals by grooming young graduates aspiring to create a mark in the domain. CliPLab offers courses spanning from 1 week to 18 months, catering to the requirements of young aspirants as well as working professionals. The courses are conducted by experienced professionals at our fully equipped training facilities in Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Navi Mumbai.
1. Clinical programming using SAS® 9.4
2. Clinical programming Internship using SAS® 9.4
3. Online Internship program using SAS® 9.4
4. C-STAR Clinical SAS® Training And project Readiness
5. C-CAP Clinical SAS® Career Advancement Program
6. C-CAP Lite A Variant for candidates trained in SAS to join C-CAP
7. CDISC Standards: SDTM and ADaM
8. Clinical Trial Domain Overview
Clinical Domain Training
1. C-CDM Certificate in Clinical Data Management
2. C- CPV Certificate in Clinical Pharmacovigilance
3. C-SMW Certificate in Scientific Medical writing
We also have an eLearning platform https://lms.cliplab.co.in/index to enable learning at your convenience.
CliPLab is truly unique - there really isn’t another company that matches up with what we have on offer.
• Courses are designed by Cytel with over 25 years of rich and variegated experience in Clinical Trial Analytics.
• Faculty members are not trainers; they are Cytel’s experienced statistical programmers.
• Students learn to tackle real life situations such as imperfections in data and programming specifications.
• We cover all aspects of projects, such as meetings, discussions, specifications, clarifications and Quality Control; going much beyond the programming part.
• You are better equipped to face job interviews, with Industry-recognized Internship Certificate and Experience letter to establish your credentials. We also groom you for interviews.
• We use authorized and licensed software.
|Our Prominent Recruiters:|
Navi Mumbai: +91-22-6164-7816
To know more about our course offerings, click here.
For interesting news, updates, ideas and opinions in the field, visit our blogsite.
Disclaimer: SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration. All other trademarks, company names, products names and logos mentioned are the property of their respective owners.