You are herePharmacognosy
Application invited for Global Medical Coding Programmes: 100% Placement Assistance Skills Development Programmes
Academy of Medical Coders India (AMCI)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
(www.amciindia.org | www.igmpiindia.org)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Coding
- Executive Diploma in Medical Coding
(100% Placement Assistance Skills Development Programmes)
-Part Time programmes (Weekend classes are conducted throughout the duration of the course apart from Learning Management System (LMS) support and comprehensive and dynamic study material for all the modules. For Delhi NCR students face to face classroom sessions will be conducted on weekends and for other location students interactive classroom sessions will be conducted.)
-Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS as well as interactive sessions on technical topics as per schedule by our Faculty from Industry.)
Academy of Medical Coders India (AMCI) set-up as a constituent academy of Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI), registered as a non-profit society (under The Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional Education Institute) of Quality Council of India(QCI) -which is an autonomous body and an accreditation authority for education & vocational training providers under the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, is dedicated for providing education and training, news updates through newsletters covering national and international news and analysis on all aspects of medical coding. As a global training provider, the academy is guided by brilliant, dynamic faculty members trained in various top healthcare industries possessing cutting edge technical expertise/skills and dedicated to teaching and research allowing new industry integrated programmes in medical coding. The offered training programmes in medical coding are approved and certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India.(View website)
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & email@example.com mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- AMCI offers 100% placement assistance.
- Industry Endorsed Programmes: Pharma / Biotech / Food Processing / Life Sciences / Cosmetics / Homeopathy / Ayurveda / health supplements, alternate healthcare etc passouts may complete the full time PG Diploma Programmes and working executives may complete part time Executive Diploma/Distance learning programmes whilst still being in service or business.
- Free study materials, assignments, training kits, case studies, webinar, LMS support & Placement Assistance.
- Fee can be paid in installments.
- The duration: 4-12 months
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/ Ex-servicemen/Economically weaker section/ BPL for PG Diploma Courses.
- Subsidized Programme fee.
For any query, counselling or prospectus, you may call/write on
+91 11 65353339 & +91 11-26652850
(Approved & Certified by Quality Council of India, Govt of India)
(Delhi Government approved and ISO 9001:2008 certified highly sophisticated laboratory facility)
A Three days National Seminar on Customization of Clinical Efficacious in Drugs and its Paradigm at Vaageswari College of Pharmacy
Sree Vaageswari Educational society was established in 2003 and started Vaageswari College of Pharmacy with B.Pharmacy course in 2004 to honor SARASWATHI, the goddess of Education. We are working with a mission to provide the quality education in the field of Pharmacy profession and also to promote highest quality professional pharmacy education at all levels, to produce competent pharmacists, with entrepreneurship and innovative skills. We also wish to educate people regarding drugs, drug products, health and population control and also to create a model pharmacy in the institution to strengthen the relation between public and pharmacy.
Applications are invited from the Citizens of India under Para-4 of this Notice, for the following Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted) /Group ‘C’ (Non-Technical) Selection Posts. Descriptions of posts are mentioned at Para-2 and other terms and conditions are mentioned at Para-4 to Para-18 of this Notice and at Column-22 of Application Form. Aapplicants fulfilling Para-4 of this Notice and also fulfilling all the conditions of Eligibility for the post(s) as specified in Para 2 of this Notice amongst others are advised to go through all parameters under different Paras and Sub-Paras of this Notice and satisfy themselves about their suitability on Age-limit and Essential Qualification(s) for the posts etc., before applying.
Post: Assistant Pharmacognocist, Assistant Chemist, Assistant Biochemist
Central Council for Research in Siddha invites B.Pharm, M.Pharm as Assistant Research Officer, Research Assistant, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant
The Central Council for Research in Siddha, an Autonomous Organization under the Ministry of AYUSH, invites applications from suitable candidates for the following Group B and C posts to be filled up by Direct Recruitment. The candidates are advised to read the instructions available in Council’s website, before filling up the application. The upper age limit, qualification and/or experience will be reckoned as on 01.01.2015.
Post: Assistant Research Officer, Research Assistant, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant
Sardar Bhagwan Singh PG Institute of Bio-medical Sciences and Research, Dehradun organising PHARMAZENITH 2015 National Seminar cum Workshop on Essentia of Today & Tomorrow: Including Advanced Pharmaceutical Skills with Innovative Approach
Sardar Bhagwan Singh PG Institute of Bio-medical Sciences and Research came into existence in 1994 and is the flag bearer of education and research in the prime areas of biomedical sciences and technology. This Institute was the vision of late Sardar Gurcharan Singh ji, who foresaw the necessity of providing professional education in the era of late eighties- early nineties, when this was mainly confined to the southern states. He undertook the herculean task of establishing a premier Institute—SBSPGI, a sacred abode of learning in the foothills of the Shivaliks.
GUJCOST & DST SPONSORED NATIONAL WORKSHOP ON “ANIMAL HANDLING AND DOSING TECHNIQUES IN PRECLINICAL STUDIES FOR DRUG RESEARCH” A. R. College of Pharmacy & G. H. Patel Institute of Pharmacy
A. R. College of Pharmacy & G. H. Patel Institute of Pharmacy (ARGH) is one of the best Pharmacy Institutes in the Gujarat region. CVM set up an institute offering D. Pharmacy in the year 1981, with generous donation from eminent philanthropist Shri Gordhanbhai Hathibhai Patel & in the very next year i.e 1982 established with donation from an industrialist Smt. Anjanaben Ashokbhai Shah. At present the institute imparts education in Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral level studies and conducts research in emerging/ thrust areas of Pharmacy. The college has been housed in 5 acres of land area with 5200 sq. meters built up area.
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
For the development of Siddha system of Medicine, Govt. of India, by bifurcating the erstwhile CCRAS, formed CCRS (Central Council for Research in Siddha) with its headquarters in Chennai and five Research Institutes/Units in three states namely, Tamil Nadu (Chennai, Mettur & Palayamkottai), Puducherry (Puducherry) and Kerala (Thiruvananthapuram). Siddha is a science of holistic health emphasising both drug and diet for human health care.
CCRS, a Registered Society fully funded by Ministry of AYUSH. Govt. of India, invites applications for the following posts on direct recruitment method:
Smt RB Patel Mahila Pharmacy College, Atkot Gujarat is managed by Society: Mts DB Patel Education Trusts. Smt RB Patel Mahila Pharmacy College, Atkot Gujarat was established on / in 2004.
Post: Principal, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor
Principal- Pharmaceutical Science
CliPLab is a training initiative of Cytel, a renowned name for statistical software and services in clinical trials domain. CliPLab has developed a host of unique and customized job-oriented courses that help you gain expertise, enhance your credibility as a technical professional and provide the relevant practical and theoretical knowledge of the domain. The fact that the training modules are designed and delivered by experienced programmers means that you develop competence that is readily deployable.
1. Clinical programming using SAS® 9.3
2. Clinical programming Internship using SAS® 9.3
3. Online Internship program SAS® 9.3
4. C-STAR: Clinical SAS® Training And project Readiness
5. C-CAP: Clinical SAS® Career Advancement Program
CliPLab is truly unique – there really isn’t another company that matches up with what we have on offer.
Courses are designed by Cytel with over 25 years of rich and variegated experience in Clinical Trial Analytics.
Faculty members are not trainers; they are Cytel’s experienced statistical programmers.
Students learn to tackle real life situations such as imperfections in data and programming specifications.
We cover all aspects of projects, such as meetings, discussions, specifications, clarifications and Quality Control; going much beyond the programming part.
You are better equipped to face job interviews, with Industry-recognized Internship Certificate and Experience letter to establish your credentials. We also groom you for interviews.
We use authorized and licensed software.
|Our Prominent Recruiters:|
Navi Mumbai: +91-22-6164-7816
Disclaimer: SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration. All other trademarks, company names, products names and logos mentioned are the property of their respective owners.