The mission of Shree Swaminarayan Sanskar Pharmacy College, Zundal is to advance the pharmaceutical care not only to the state, country but throughout the global community through teaching, through our research, and through our service. The college will provide high quality education in the field of pharmaceutical sciences through teaching, research, practices, and related service activities including outreach and engagement.
However, the candidates are required to bring a copy of their Complete bio - data along with original Marks lists, Provis ional Certificate / Degree certificate, Caste Certificate and Testimonials if any, D.D. for Rs.300/ - towards Registration fee drawn from any recognized Nationalized Bank payable to the Registrar, SPMVV, Tirupati, at the time of interview. Preference will b e given to women and also candidates having teaching experience. The candidates are directed to attend the interview at the scheduled time by arriving at least one hour before for verification of certificates.
Post: Academic Consultants
Established under the aegis of the Guru Nanak Institutions in 2006, the College has been a nurturing ground for pharmaceutical professionals. In recognition of the excellence of its educational standards, School of Pharmacy, Ibrahimpatnam has been Approved by the AICTE, New Delhi and Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
Post: Assistant Professor & Associate Professor
The University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences of the Panjab University is a premier institution of Pharmaceutical Education and Research in the country. The institute has covered a long and glorious journey of 76 years starting from Lahore in 1944 and finally settling to the present campus in Chandigarh at the foothills of Himachal. In its travelogue, the institute crossed multiple milestones and continue to head ahead towards the well-defined goals. The elevation of the status from department to the level of an institute i.e. University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences in 1994, and hosting of Indian Pharmaceutical Congress in the same year, two presidential honors of the Indian Pharmaceutical Congresses to its faculty members, a special recognition by the UGC by granting SAP in 1993 and COSIST in 1981 establishment of ICMR Advanced Centre for standardization of Drugs of Indian System of Medicine are some of the major hallmarks on the path treaded so far.
About the University:
Nirma University is one of India’s leading universities based in Ahmedabad (Gujarat). The University was established in the year 2003 as a Statutory University under a special act passed by the Gujarat State Legislative Assembly. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 2 (f) of the UGC Act. The University is duly accredited with ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The University is a member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).
About the Institute
The Institute of Pharmacy was established in 2003 with a view to promote excellence in pharmaceutical education and to prepare young men and women to meet the challenges in the area of pharmaceutical industries, education, research & development and marketing. Recently, Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University has been ranked as Best Pharmacy Institute (Rank # 1 in Gujarat & Rank # 5 in India) for year 2016 by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), MHRD, Government of India. The institute provides degree, postgraduate and doctoral level education at this centre of excellence. The institute is poised to face global challenges of the pharmaceutical industry and education with the changed perspectives. Institute has received more than 2.5 crores of research grants from various government funding agencies like DST, DBT, ICMR, GUJCOST, etc. Currently, more than 30 full-time Ph.D. research scholars registered at Institute have been awarded with Research Fellowships from DST-INSPIRE, CII, Young Women Scientist, etc.
Institute invites applications from eligible candidates for following programs.
 Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) – Total 51 Seats
- Pharmaceutical Technology & Biopharmaceutics (15 Seats)
- Pharmacology (6 Seats)
- Medicinal Chemistry (6 Seats)
- Pharmaceutical Analysis (6 Seats)
- Clinical Pharmacy (6 Seats)
- Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance (12 Seats)
*Stipend would be given to Meritorious M.Pharm. Students.
Last Date to Apply Online : 6th June, 2016
 M.Sc. in Cosmetic Technology – 15 Seats
The only Master Program Focusing on Cosmetics & Personal Care sector in India.
Last Date to Apply Online : 6th June, 2016
 Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Full-time as well as External Doctoral Studies Program
Last Date to Apply Online : 23rd July, 2016
- Highly Qualified Faculties
- Well-Equipped Laboratories
- Multi Crore Government Projects
- Publications in Reputed Journals
- Dynamic Curriculum
- Excellent Placement Records
|The duly filled form along-with all testimonials should be submitted on or before the last date to,|
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
Global accredited training and certification provider
New Delhi | Noida | Hyderabad
Glimpse of Programmes:
Post Graduate, Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate Programmes in Pharma/Food:
(Duration: 3-12 months)
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs
- Good Laboratory Practices
Faculty of Clinical Research
- Clinical Research
- Medical Writing
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Clinical Statistical Analysis System (Clinical SAS)
- Clinical Data Management
Faculty of Product Management
- Pharma Product Management
- Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
- Food Product Management
- Food Supply Chain Management
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
- Public Health and Hospital Management
- Healthcare Informatics
Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
- Food Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Food and Agribusiness Management
- Food Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Food Processing and Preservatives
- Food Good Laboratory Practices
- Food Good Manufacturing Practices
- Food Regulatory Affairs
- Food Safety
- Food Product Management
- Food Sales and Marketing Management
- HACCP Certification
- Clinical Nutrition (Industry Certification)
- Food Safety Management Systems (Industry Certification)
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Probiotics in Food
- Organic Farming
- GAP Certification
- Food Safety in Hospitality Industries
- Food Supply Chain Management
- Food Packaging
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Bakery Science and Technology
- Dairy Science and Technology
- Lead Auditor (FSMS ISO 22000) (IRCA Accredited)
Academy of Medical Coders India
- Medical Coding
- Certified Medical Coding Professional (CMCP)
- International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10-CM)
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
Faculty of Medical Device Management
- Medical Device Management
- Medical Device Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Medical Devices Regulatory Affairs
Faculty of Nanotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
Professional Certification in (Pharma): Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Manager, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Auditor, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Technician, Certified Drug Regulatory Affairs Professional, Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional, Certified GMP for Combination Products Professional, Certified GMP for Blood and Blood Components Professional, Certified GMP for Biological Products Professional, Certified GMP for Cosmetics Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified WHO- GMP Professiona, Certified Data Integrity Professional, Certified Quality by Design (QbD) Professional, Certified Quality Risk Management Professional and Certified Medical Coding Professional(CMCP)
Professional Certification in (Food): Certified Food GMP Professional, Certified Food Quality Manager, Certified Food Quality Auditor, Certified HACCP Auditor, Certified Regulatory Affairs Professional, Certified Food Quality Technician, Certified Validation Professional, Certified Quality Risk Management Professional and Certified FSMS Internal Auditor.
Certificate Programmes (1 Month duration): GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs, GMP In Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food, Food and Drug Regulatory Agencies, Process Analytical Technology , Documentation in QA & QC Department, Registration of Drug and Dossier Preparation (CTD and eCTD submissions), Drug Registration (European market), Drug Registration (GCC countries), Drug Registration (African countries), Drug Registration (India), Drug Registration (US Market-ANDA, NDA etc), Preparation and Submission of Drug Master File (DMF) and Prescription to OTC Switch, Medical Sales Representative
* Full Time Class Room Programmes
* Part Time Class Room programmes (Weekend classes)
* Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- Approved by Quality Council Of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- IGMPI Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing
- Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to carve out a niche career path for the students.
- Post Graduate Diploma is 6-12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate programmes are advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration. Certificate programme is advanced programme of 1 month duration.
- Practical experience provided along with theoretical knowledge to give complete understanding of subjects.
- Government of India Approved & ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory facility.
- A team of experts with an industrial experience of 35-40 years and a competent work profile have been engaged as faculty members.
- E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
- Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material with an international perspective and case study based approach.
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny)
Life Science graduate/ B. Pharm/M Pharm/MSc/Phd in science disciplines/ any diploma holder or passed outs of Clinical Research degree or diploma courses ,Food science, Food Technology, Food Manufacturing, Food Quality Assurance, Home Science, Agriculture, Management Professionals, Testing, Audit Microbiology professionals, are eligible for these course. Working professionals of any of the following industry types Drugs manufacturing, Medical Device, Ayurveda, Pharmaceutical Industry Regulation, Clinical Research, Homeopathic or Ayurveda Medicine Manufacturing, Cosmetic, Food, Manufacturing, Biotechnology or any related industry are highly encouraged to apply for the programme.
Placement details and Participation from Pharma, Food & healthcare giants around the globe:
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1500 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
- Approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
- Registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, Government of India
- A PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) affiliated training partner.
- Empanelled under ministry of Horticulture and Food Processing, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) accredited Lead Auditor (FSMS) course
- Recipient of QCI-D.L. Shah National Quality Award – Certificate of Merit 2015
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177 firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
Phone: +91-8130924488, +91-8587838177
Phone: +9120-2427175, 4375280, +91-8130924488, +91-8587838177
Phone: +91-8886124732, +91-40-66132850
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore invites applications from the eligible candidates for various faculty and other positions including backlog for Regular and Self Finance Courses for University Teaching Departments and others. The essential qualifications are as per UGC Regulation 2010/AICTE. The scales of pay are as per UGC Regulation.
The year was 1993 when T. John College with its premises in Campbell Road, Austin Town, Bangalore – 47 begun. The college started by Dr. Thomas P John, with liberal aid from his father Mr. T. John who is Ex-Minister of State for Infrastructure Development and Aviation, Government of Karnataka, offered a 3 year BHM (Hotel Management) Degree course to 24 students.
Post: Teaching posts
CSIR-IICT is conducting Walk-in-lnterviews for the following positions on a purely temporary basis for engagement in various sponsored projects at CSIR-IICT, Hyderabad