You are hereChemistry
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post: Trainee Executive
Covance is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies with more than 11,000 employees in 60 countries. Through its nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
Post: Drug Safety Associate (6 Months Contract)
Invitation for the post of Manager, Assistant Manager, Executives/Trainee, Manager, Analytics in Bacfo
Healthcare and personal hygiene are evolving like never before. It's to match steps with changing lifestyles; eating habits; work culture; environmental changes and associated ailments or needs. The most reassuring fact about today's life is that, though after a fifty-year-long slumber, people are going back to nature. Natural foods, natural cosmetics, natural therapies, etc. Gufic believes, it's a welcome change.
Post: Officer, Senior Chemist, Chemist, Executive
National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, established in 1950, is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-NCL is a science and knowledge based research, development and consulting organization. It is internationally known for its excellence in scientific research in chemistry and chemical engineering as well as for its outstanding track record of industrial research involving partnerships with industry from concept to commercialization.
CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, wishes to recruit one Project Assistant on temporary basis to work in DST (SERB-Govt. of India) funded research project titled “Bioprospection of Artemisia amygdalina & Artemisia moorcroftiana & Parrotiopsios jacquemontiana” at its Branch Institute Srinagar.
Post: Project Assistant
Walk in interview for M.Pharm as Project Assistant II in National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is the first national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Government of India has declared NIPER as an 'Institute of National Importance'.
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
Post Graduate and Executive Diploma in Pharma:
· Good Manufacturing Practices
· Quality Assurance and Quality Control
· Regulatory Affairs
· Intellectual Property Rights
· Clinical Research
· Good Laboratory Practices
· Medical Coding
· Medical Writing
· Drug Discovery and Development
· Food Safety and Quality
· Public Health and Hospital Management
· Pharma Marketing
· Pharma Product Management
Regular programmes (5 days a week classes)
Part Time programmes (Weekend classes)
Distance cum e-learning’ mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India, registered as a non-profit society (under Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional education Institute) of Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India -presents unique, friendly and interactive platform to get rid of all your GMP related glitches. GMP- is an essential and most dynamic element of industries like pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, cosmetic, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, medical device and food manufacturing. Keeping self-updated with current GMPs thus becomes inevitable to stay abreast with the changing industry needs and practices. With its mission of "Knowledge Dissemination and Human Resources Development in pharma and healthcare Industries", IGMPI is moving hand in hand with technology advances and has gained recognition as stronger and better training & distance learning platform provider for pharma and healthcare professionals and students in the areas of Good Manufacturing Practices, Quality Assurance & Quality Control; Regulatory Affairs, Intellectual Property Rights, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance, Nanotechnology Medical Writing, Medical Coding, Drug Discovery and Development, Public Health and Hospital Management, Pharma Marketing and Pharma Product Management. The courses have been structured and designed under the guidance of field experts and thus promise to impart theoretical and practical knowledge about the defined subjects. Based on high standard of quality, the training programmes have been duly approved and certified by Quality Council of India, Government of India. (View website)
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number.
• Get trained and certified by Quality Council of India and IGMPI jointly.
• Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
• Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 6 months' duration.
• Practicals along with theoretical knowledge help students in gaining real world exposure.
• Delhi Government Approved & ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory facility.
• A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
• Recorded lectures help the students in their learning process.
• Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
• A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
• In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 300 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
You may subscribe our free online GMP guidelines & News updates (published weekly), Case Studies and Articles by submitting your email ID on our website
Established in 2006, Crest is an IT and ITES company that offers services in premedia, data conversion, software development, research & analysis and marketing & BPO. We are a Springer group company with invaluable insight into European and American markets and the advantage of being based in India. We have perfected our offshore delivery system, working with some of the world’s largest STM publishers.
Post: Market Research Analyst
We are looking for Principal/ Director, Professors, Associate Professors & Assistant Professors.
Post: Principal/ Director, Professors, Associate Professors & Assistant Professors
Principal Director- 1, Librarian- 1