You are hereBiochemistry
Applications are invited from the Citizens of India under Para-4 of this Notice, for the following Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted) /Group ‘C’ (Non-Technical) Selection Posts. Descriptions of posts are mentioned at Para-2 and other terms and conditions are mentioned at Para-4 to Para-18 of this Notice and at Column-22 of Application Form. Aapplicants fulfilling Para-4 of this Notice and also fulfilling all the conditions of Eligibility for the post(s) as specified in Para 2 of this Notice amongst others are advised to go through all parameters under different Paras and Sub-Paras of this Notice and satisfy themselves about their suitability on Age-limit and Essential Qualification(s) for the posts etc., before applying.
Post: Assistant Pharmacognocist, Assistant Chemist, Assistant Biochemist
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT), Hyderabad, a constituent of CSIR is a leading research Institute in the area of chemical sciences. The core strength of IICT lies in Organic Chemistry, and it continues to excel in this field for over six decades. The research efforts during these years have resulted in the development of several innovative processes for a variety of products necessary for human welfare such as drugs, agrochemicals, food, organic intermediates, adhesives etc. More than 150 technologies developed by IICT are now in commercial production.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences was established under an Act passed by the Legislature of the State of Punjab in July, 1998. The mission of the University is to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment, conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the University and between this University and other Universities of Health Sciences in the country and abroad,thereby opening a window to the world for the health professionals, health planners, health managers, biomedical and social scientists and educators in health sciences of the country.
A walk-in interview will be held on 07 April, 2015 at 10.00 a.m. at the Department of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology (MBBT), Tezpur University for 01 (one) temporary position of Junior Research Fellow under a DBT sponsored Indo-Russia Project entitled “Application of snake venom toxins labeled with functionalized nanoparticles for detecting endogenous targets in cells and ex vivo tissues with prospects for the development of novel diagnostic and therapy tools” under the Principal Investigator Prof. A.K. Mukherjee, Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (MBBT), Tezpur University.
Central Council for Research in Siddha invites B.Pharm, M.Pharm as Assistant Research Officer, Research Assistant, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant
The Central Council for Research in Siddha, an Autonomous Organization under the Ministry of AYUSH, invites applications from suitable candidates for the following Group B and C posts to be filled up by Direct Recruitment. The candidates are advised to read the instructions available in Council’s website, before filling up the application. The upper age limit, qualification and/or experience will be reckoned as on 01.01.2015.
Post: Assistant Research Officer, Research Assistant, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research originated as École de Médicine de Pondichérry established by the French Government in the year 1823. This medical school was converted into Dhanvantari Medical College at the time of de facto transfer of Pondicherry to Government of India. This Medical College was later upgraded into Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER).
Post: Research Fellow - 1 post
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post: Plant Head, DGM/GM, AGM, Senior Manager, Executive, Sr. Executive, Astt. Manager, Manager
Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) established in the year 1972, is a functional autonomous body jointly managed by Government of Gujarat and Gujarat Cancer Society, affliated to B J Medical College. It is also a Regional Cancer Centre of Government of India and getting assistance under National Cancer Control Programme. GCRI is a unique example of cooperation between State Government, Central Government, and Non-Government Organization – Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute.
Post: Junior Pharmacist, Research Scientist, Research Coordinator
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
Vacancies at IGIB for M.Sc/BAMS/B.Tech - Require Research Fellow, Sr. Project Fellow, Project Fellow - 10 posts
CSIR-Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology (IGIB) is a premier Institute of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), engaged in research of national importance in the areas of genomics, molecular medicine, bioinformatics, proteomics and environmental biotechnology.
Posts: Research Fellow, Sr. Project Fellow, Project Fellow - 10 posts