Applications are invited for one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in DST funded project titled Role of Long Non-coding RNA MEG3 in Breast Carcinogeneis.
Post: Junior Research Fellow
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission(IPC) is an Autonomous Body ,set up under the ministry of Health & family Welfare primarily with the objective of periodically updating of the Indian Pharmacopoeia, the book of standards for the drugs; the National Formulary of India, the book of reference on the Drugs; and other related tasks such as preparing, certification and distribution of reference substance; assist the National Pharmacovigilance Programme; testing of new drugs and review of technical dossier of drugs for purpose of monograph development for Indian Pharmacopoeia. It promotes rational use of medicines through generic prescriptions. The IPC on path of evolving as a modern scientific institution of international standard
Post: Senior Pharmacopoeia Scientists(04), Pharmacopoeia Scientists(12)
About CliPLab: CliPLab is a strategic training initiative of Cytel, a renowned name for statistical software and services in clinical trials domain. The objective of CliPLab is to build a community of qualified and dynamic clinical trials professionals by grooming young graduates aspiring to create a mark in the domain. CliPLab offers courses spanning from 1 week to 18 months, catering to the requirements of young aspirants as well as working professionals. The courses are conducted by experienced professionals at our fully equipped training facilities in Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Navi Mumbai.
1. Clinical programming using SAS® 9.4
2. Clinical programming Internship using SAS® 9.4
3. Online Internship program using SAS® 9.4
4. C-STAR Clinical SAS® Training And project Readiness
5. C-CAP Clinical SAS® Career Advancement Program
6. C-CAP Lite A Variant for candidates trained in SAS to join C-CAP
7. CDISC Standards: SDTM and ADaM
8. Clinical Trial Domain Overview
Clinical Domain Training
1. C-CDM Certificate in Clinical Data Management
2. C- CPV Certificate in Clinical Pharmacovigilance
3. C-SMW Certificate in Scientific Medical writing
We also have an eLearning platform https://lms.cliplab.co.in/index to enable learning at your convenience.
CliPLab is truly unique - there really isn’t another company that matches up with what we have on offer.
• Courses are designed by Cytel with over 25 years of rich and variegated experience in Clinical Trial Analytics.
• Faculty members are not trainers; they are Cytel’s experienced statistical programmers.
• Students learn to tackle real life situations such as imperfections in data and programming specifications.
• We cover all aspects of projects, such as meetings, discussions, specifications, clarifications and Quality Control; going much beyond the programming part.
• You are better equipped to face job interviews, with Industry-recognized Internship Certificate and Experience letter to establish your credentials. We also groom you for interviews.
• We use authorized and licensed software.
|Our Prominent Recruiters:|
Navi Mumbai: +91-22-6164-7816
To know more about our course offerings, click here.
For interesting news, updates, ideas and opinions in the field, visit our blogsite.
Disclaimer: SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration. All other trademarks, company names, products names and logos mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Saurashtra University, Rajkot invites applications for the following temporary positions on contractual basis at the fixed emoluments under Center of Excellence in Drug Discovery at NFDD Complex, Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot, funded by Industries Commissionerate, Gandhinagar projects sanctioned for the period of 3 years.
Post: Project Fellow
Applications are invited on plain paper for a contractual post of senior research fellow (SRF) / Junior research Fellow (JRF) (01) in the CSIR funded project entitled “To study the differential distribution of adipokines in serum and synovial fluid and contribution of joint tissue to their production in patients with knee osteoarthritis” under Dr. Anjali Aggarwal, Associate Professor, Department of Anatomy, PGIMER, Chandigarh. The post is purely on contract basis for one year and subject to the approval of appointment from CSIR.
Post: senior research fellow (SRF) /Junior Research Fellow(01)
The National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) took birth as National Tissue Culture Facility in March 11, 1986 with a mandate of basic research, teaching & training, and as a national repository for cell lines/hybridomas etc. The centre is located in the midst of academically enriched environment of University of Pune campus, Pune.
NCCS invites applications for following temporary positions in collaborative project between NCCS and a reputed Pharmaceutical Company.
Post: Principal Scientist(01) , Research Scientist(01) , Project Assistant(01)
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation. Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Jr. Executive / Executive / Sr. Executive