You are hereSikkim
SIKKIM UNIVERSITY, a Central University located in peaceful and beautiful natural surroundings of Sikkim in Eastern Himalayan region, invites applications from dynamic and forward looking Indian citizens having requisite qualification as per UGC norms for the following NON-TEACHING POSITIONS.
Application invited for Global Medical Coding Programmes: 100% Placement Assistance Skills Development Programmes
Academy of Medical Coders India (AMCI)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
(www.amciindia.org | www.igmpiindia.org)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Coding
- Executive Diploma in Medical Coding
(100% Placement Assistance Skills Development Programmes)
-Part Time programmes (Weekend classes are conducted throughout the duration of the course apart from Learning Management System (LMS) support and comprehensive and dynamic study material for all the modules. For Delhi NCR students face to face classroom sessions will be conducted on weekends and for other location students interactive classroom sessions will be conducted.)
-Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS as well as interactive sessions on technical topics as per schedule by our Faculty from Industry.)
Academy of Medical Coders India (AMCI) set-up as a constituent academy of Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI), registered as a non-profit society (under The Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional Education Institute) of Quality Council of India(QCI) -which is an autonomous body and an accreditation authority for education & vocational training providers under the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, is dedicated for providing education and training, news updates through newsletters covering national and international news and analysis on all aspects of medical coding. As a global training provider, the academy is guided by brilliant, dynamic faculty members trained in various top healthcare industries possessing cutting edge technical expertise/skills and dedicated to teaching and research allowing new industry integrated programmes in medical coding. The offered training programmes in medical coding are approved and certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India.(View website)
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & email@example.com mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- AMCI offers 100% placement assistance.
- Industry Endorsed Programmes: Pharma / Biotech / Food Processing / Life Sciences / Cosmetics / Homeopathy / Ayurveda / health supplements, alternate healthcare etc passouts may complete the full time PG Diploma Programmes and working executives may complete part time Executive Diploma/Distance learning programmes whilst still being in service or business.
- Free study materials, assignments, training kits, case studies, webinar, LMS support & Placement Assistance.
- Fee can be paid in installments.
- The duration: 4-12 months
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/ Ex-servicemen/Economically weaker section/ BPL for PG Diploma Courses.
- Subsidized Programme fee.
For any query, counselling or prospectus, you may call/write on
+91 11 65353339 & +91 11-26652850
(Approved & Certified by Quality Council of India, Govt of India)
(Delhi Government approved and ISO 9001:2008 certified highly sophisticated laboratory facility)
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
CliPLab is a training initiative of Cytel, a renowned name for statistical software and services in clinical trials domain. CliPLab has developed a host of unique and customized job-oriented courses that help you gain expertise, enhance your credibility as a technical professional and provide the relevant practical and theoretical knowledge of the domain. The fact that the training modules are designed and delivered by experienced programmers means that you develop competence that is readily deployable.
1. Clinical programming using SAS® 9.3
2. Clinical programming Internship using SAS® 9.3
3. Online Internship program SAS® 9.3
4. C-STAR: Clinical SAS® Training And project Readiness
5. C-CAP: Clinical SAS® Career Advancement Program
CliPLab is truly unique – there really isn’t another company that matches up with what we have on offer.
Courses are designed by Cytel with over 25 years of rich and variegated experience in Clinical Trial Analytics.
Faculty members are not trainers; they are Cytel’s experienced statistical programmers.
Students learn to tackle real life situations such as imperfections in data and programming specifications.
We cover all aspects of projects, such as meetings, discussions, specifications, clarifications and Quality Control; going much beyond the programming part.
You are better equipped to face job interviews, with Industry-recognized Internship Certificate and Experience letter to establish your credentials. We also groom you for interviews.
We use authorized and licensed software.
|Our Prominent Recruiters:|
Navi Mumbai: +91-22-6164-7816
Disclaimer: SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration. All other trademarks, company names, products names and logos mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs provides Industry Oriented Courses in Regulatory Affairs (RA), Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) for Life Science Graduates with Placement Assisstance in Pharma Sector
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs provides Industry Oriented Courses in Regulatory Affairs (RA), Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) for Life Science Graduates with 100% Placement Assistance in Pharma Sector**
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs (GIRA) is a change that will help you begin & grow your career in Pharma Industry. GIRA through its industrial expertise offers quality educational programs in the field of Regulatory Affairs and QA/QC. It offers Full time, Part time and Distance Learning courses; this flexibility ensures prior commitments are taken care of and at the same time skills are added to their CVs.
Certifications: GIRA is an ISO Certified Institute as per the norms of ISO 9001:2008. It is accredited by Joint Accreditation System of Australia & New Zealand (JAS-ANZ).
Course name: Certificate Course in e-CTD submission(4 months)
COURSE HIGHLIGHT: 2 days Hands-on Experience on the e-CTD Software (LORENZ DOCUBRIDGE)
2 days Hands-on Experience:
1st Day- A Demo/Step by Step procedure to the Software by the e-CTD expert through a Webinar
2nd Day- Remote access of the software given to the Applicant to practice the e-CTD submission skills
“Special 7 days Online Program- Available only for Working Professionals"
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
• RA Executives responsible for CTD/DMF Compilation & Submission
• QC/QA Managers and Staff
• Documentation department
• Regulatory Consultants
• Pharma Freshers looking for Direct Entry in QA/RA Departments
* Completely Online (From Admission to Examination)
* Industry Accepted Course Curriculum & Certificate
* Experienced and Quality Faculty
* Online Examination (Exams from Home)
* Online Interaction (Discussion Forums, GIRA Blog)
* 100 % Placement Assistance & Career Guidance
Candidates Pursuing Courses from GIRA are associated with:
Emcure Pharmaceutical Ltd, Novartis Pharma, Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd, Wockhardt Pharma, Cipla, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Himalaya Company, USV Limited, Mylan Labs, Glaxo Company, Macleods Pharma, Ranbaxy Pharma, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, TCS etc.. etc.. etc..
Scope of GIRA Courses in RA/QA/QC:
· Adds on skills to your CV
· Higher opportunities for Jobs
· Updation of knowledge- A key to Successful Career
· Get Promoted to Higher levels
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs,
Office C5 and C6, Empire Estate,
Chinchwad, Mum- Pune Highway,
Near Premier Company,
Mob/ Tel: 9595 750 750/ 020- 4670 4472
Having a vision to provide quality healthcare to humanity and with special focus on essential and difficult to make medicines, Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd, was incorporated in 1986.
Macleods has enjoyed rapid growth in the recent years, growing at an average growth rate of over 22% for the past 5 years. Macleods with its experience spanning more than two decades has emerged as a force to reckon with in global pharmaceutical market. With an asset of more than 10,000 professionally qualified employees across the globe, Macleods a multiple location organization, is based out of Mumbai, India. With expertise in range of formulations ranging from tablets to sterile dosage form and from inhalation to novel drug delivery system, Macleods is currently ranked 10th (on mat basis source IMS) in Indian Pharmaceutical Industry and is recognized as one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical company in India. Pioneering efforts of Macleods in providing medications for both chronic and acute therapy, with world- class state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities approved by various regulatory authorities of many countries and well equipped R&D, analytical and bioequivalence center audited by various regulatory authorities makes Macleods truly a global pharmaceutical company.
Post: Trainee in QA/QC/Production departments of Macleods Pharmaceutical
Award of Biotechnology Overseas Associateship for the Scientists working in North Eastern States of India for the year 2015-16 at DBT
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals working in any of the North-Eastern States of India (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura) for the award of Biotechnology Overseas Associateship (2015- 2016) under the special programme for the North Eastern States for conducting research or training in overseas research laboratories in different areas of biotechnology such as:
Swanzo Care Diagnostics requires Sollar Panel Installer, Solar Technical Assistant, Data Collection Assistant, Data Application Specialist, Research Assistant, Research Coordinator, Lab technician, Medical diagnostics and device coordinator, Liason Pharma
US based company with global presence and goal to uplift developing countries is ready to accept applications for their entry and experienced level positions. They have open positions in Engineering, Computer and Healthcare projects in India. Permanent position with multinational openings, job begins 2015, training enrollment required for beginners. Qualified and experienced applicants will be allowed to appear in written and oral exam without any training.
Post: Sollar Panel Installer, Solar Technical Assistant, Data Collection Assistant, Data Application Specialist, Research Assistant, Research Coordinator, Lab technician, Medical diagnostics and device coordinator, Liason Pharmacist
Applications are invited from male/female Indian citizens to fill up the following posts of group “B” and “C” non ministerial, non gazetted, combatised paramedical staff in CRPF on all India basis. The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent:
Post: Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist)