You are hereSikkim
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs provides Industry Oriented Courses in Regulatory Affairs (RA), Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) for Life Science Graduates with Placement Assisstance in Pharma Sector
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs (GIRA) is a change that will help you begin & grow your career in Pharma Industry. GIRA through its industrial expertise offers quality educational programs in the field of Regulatory Affairs and QA/QC. It offers Full time, Part time and Distance Learning courses; this flexibility ensures prior commitments are taken care of and at the same time skills are added to their CVs.
Certifications: GIRA is an ISO Certified Institute as per the norms of ISO 9001:2008. It is Accredited by Joint Accreditation System of Australia & New Zealand (JAS-ANZ).
Distance Learning Courses Offered by GIRA:
* Post Graduate Program in Regulatory Affairs (PGDRA- 10 months)
* Certificate Course in e-CTD (4 months)
* Certificate Course in QA/QC (6 months)
Note: Fast Track mode also available for the above given courses.
* Completely Online (From Admission to Examination)
* Industry Accepted Course Curriculum & Certificate
* Experienced and Quality Faculty
* Online Examination (Exams from Home)
* Online Interaction (Discussion Forums, GIRA Blog)
* 100 % Placement Assistance & Career Guidance
Candidates Pursuing Courses from GIRA are associated with:
Emcure Pharmaceutical Ltd, Novartis Pharma, Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd, Wockhardt Pharma, Cipla, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Himalaya Company, USV Limited, Mylan Labs, Glaxo Company, Macleods Pharma, Ranbaxy Pharma, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, TCS etc.. etc.. etc..
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Imphal, a research institute under Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India, invites applications from the suitable candidates for the following positions for its intra and extramural research projects. Prescribed application format is available at the Institute’s website or from the receptionist of the Institute. Duly fill in application form along with photo copies of attested certificate / testimonials in support of age and educational qualifications with recent self attested passport size photograph of the candidate may be submitted to the undersigned on or before 21st February, 2014 during Office hour. Only eligible / short listed candidates will be intimated for an interview before the selection committee. The selection procedure will be strictly adhered to Govt. of India norms.
Post: Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post the following posts for Office of the Cantonment Board, Delhi Cantonment. Application received in this office by registered/speed post only within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News and an extra two weeks time would be given to the candidates staying-in remote location as Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal-Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Division of J&K State, Lahaul & Spiti Distt and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman Nicobar Islands or Lakshdweep. Time limit 21/35 days would start from the date of publication of the advertisement in employment news.
Post: Ayrvedic Pharmacist, Pharmacist
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals working in any of the North-Eastern States of India (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura) for the award of Biotechnology Overseas Associateship (2013-2014) under the special programme for the northeast states for conducting research or training in overseas research laboratories in different areas of biotechnology such as (i) agriculture and plant biotechnology; (ii) medical biotechnology and human health; (iii) animal and veterinary biotechnology; (iv) marine biotechnology and aquaculture; (v) Bioenergy; (vi) food, feed and nutrition; (vii) environmental biotechnology; (viii) industrial biotechnology and biochemical engine
Applications are invited from Indian citizens, for filling up the vacancies for Group ‘B’ (Non Gazetted) & Group ‘C’ on temporary basis likely to be permanent in the Indo- Tibetan Border Police Force. The post has all India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidate shall be governed by the ITBPF Act and Rules. The last date of receipt of application is 30-08-2013 for all states except for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul & Spiti Distt.
Applications are invited for one post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) to work under the project entitled “Development and Characterization of Microsatellite markers in M. pruriens- A medicinally and agronomically important legume spp.” funded by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India.
Post: Senior Research Fellow
Working opportunity for M. Pharm, Ph.D, B. Pharm, M.Sc as Scientific Officer, Analyst/Lab Technician in Health Care, Human Services and Family Welfare Department
Application are invited from local candidates for filling up the following posts on contractual basis mentioned below for AYUSH under health care, Human Services and Family Welfare Department:
Post: Scientific Officer, Analyst/Lab Technician
Opportunity to work as Pharmacists- Allopathic in Employees State Insurance Corporation, Ludhiana | 11 Posts