You are hereSikkim
WELCOME to Pharmatutor GPAT Online Test Series,
Benefits of E-Learning: Elearning Provides no. of benefits. Most important it gives you better training part. It provides professional tranings 24 hrs and 7 days of week. It gives better training and better taining provides better service. Watch out this video...
Our GPAT Test Series is a unique way to test your preparation level in GPAT 2016, NIPER JEE examination for M.Pharm program. PharmaTutor is launched GPAT Test Series first time in the history of web.
GPAT Test series is not only helping you to get success in GPAT entrance exam but it also provide a platform to judge yourself.
Piyush Tripathi*, Neha Bala, Naresh Mali
Master of Business Administration in Pharmaceutical Management
IIHMR University, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
The game of the future is not “Just Large Workforce” but “More Effective Workforce”.
Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) is a key strategy to increase profitability that is the only one dependent variable for most of the companies. SFE enables the sales employees or workforce to target bulk of its effort towards highly profitable and most effective ways. SFE is all about efficiency, execution and engagement. Efficiency means how the workforce uses its time and energy in the organization very smartly; execution means how the workforce performs decisively in a planned way, engagement means to unleash the full potential of the sales force. It mainly involves around sales team strategy, talent management, remuneration and support processes, all are the essential responsibilities of Human Resource Management (HRM) of the organization because HR managers participate in developing strategies and ensure that human resource dimensions are considered.
National Centre for Flexible Electronics (NCFIexE) is organizing a round table meet to identify areas of applications of large area flexible electronics for Healthcare and Packaging Industries.
Sr. Executive, HRD-Marketing
TROIKAA PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Don’t know the name, but someone great had said that reading is one of the best way of learning. If you read the same book for more number of times you can learn new things each time you read that book. Having studied pharmacy for 7 years including diploma, degree & post graduation, I had to refer many subjects repeatedly. To add to this, I got my professional assignment also surrounding my passion for pharmacology (Imparting training to newly selected BE/BMs for cardiac products apart from conducting ACE session as a part of HRD MARKETING team in Troikaa Pharmaceuticals, which required me to refer those subjects again).
National Seminar cum Workshop on
“Nanotechnology- Application of QbD”
January 29-30, 2016,
Venue: B. V. Patel PERD Centre, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Targeted Audience: Researchers, Scientists and Academicians
Research Scholars working in the area of:
• Day 1: Seminar session: Nanotechnology and Application of QbD, Utility of polymers & its limitations in Nano-pharmaceuticals, challenges faced by the industry for commercially viable Nanomedicine, by eminent academicians & industrial scientists.
• Day 2: Hands-on training session: Development & Characterization of Nanoformulations; covering various techniques High shear homogenizer, High pressure homogenizer, Usage of sonicator, Dynamic light scattering, for particle size reduction and characterization.
*Day 2: Limited seats for first 20 participants. Registration closed for Day 2.
For registration and further details:
Visit us: www.perdcentre.com
or Email: email@example.com
or contact us at: Mr. Jacob Koshy Tel: 079-2743 9375, 2741 6409
International Conference on developing pharmacy education - a policy and practice perspective at RIPER
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485