You are hereEntrances
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
Post Graduate and Executive Diploma in Pharma:
• Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
a. Good Manufacturing Practices
b. Quality Assurance and Quality Control
c. Regulatory Affairs
d. Good Laboratory Practices
• Faculty of Clinical Research
a. Clinical Research
c. Medical Writing
d. Drug Discovery and Development
• Faculty of Healthcare Administration
a. Public Health and Hospital Management
b. Health Informatics
• Academy of Medical Coders India (Medical Coding made simplified and interactive)
a. Medical Coding
• Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
a. Intellectual Property Rights
• Faculty of Product Management
a Pharma Product Management
b. Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
• Faculty of Nanotechnology
a. Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
• Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
a. Food Good Manufacturing Practices
b. Food Regulatory Affairs
c. Food Safety
d. Food Quality Assurance and Quality Control
e. Food Processing and Preservatives
f. Food Good Laboratory Practices
g. Food Product Management
h. Food Sales and Marketing Management
i. HACCP Certification
j. Organic Farming
k. GAP Certification
l. Food Safety in Hospitality Industries
m. Food Supply Chain Management
Regular programmes (5 days a week classes)
Part Time programmes (Weekend classes)
Distance cum e-learning’ mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India, registered as a non-profit society (under Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional education Institute) of Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India -presents unique, friendly and interactive platform to get rid of all your GMP related glitches. GMP- is an essential and most dynamic element of industries like pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, cosmetic, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, medical device and food manufacturing. Keeping self-updated with current GMPs thus becomes inevitable to stay abreast with the changing industry needs and practices. With its mission of "Knowledge Dissemination and Human Resources Development in pharma, food and healthcare Industries", IGMPI is moving hand in hand with technology advances and has gained recognition as global training provider for pharma, healthcare, food & nutrition and agriculture professionals and students in the mentioned areas. The Institute has various faculties like Faculty of Food Safety and Quality, Faculty of GMP, Faculty of Clinical Research, Faculty of Healthcare Administration, Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights, Faculty of Nanotechnology, Faculty of Product Management and Academy of Medical Coders India. The courses have been structured and designed under the guidance of field experts and thus promise to impart theoretical and practical knowledge about the defined subjects. Based on high standard of quality, the training programmes have been duly approved and certified by Quality Council of India, Government of India. (www.igmpiindia.org | www.amciindia.org | www.ffsqindia.org | www.fcrindia.org | www.fhaindia.org )
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number.
• Get trained and certified by Quality Council of India and IGMPI jointly.
• Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Food & nutrition, Agriculture, Hospitality, Tourism and Catering, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
• Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 6 months' duration.
• Practicals along with theoretical knowledge help students in gaining real world exposure.
• Delhi Government Approved & ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory facility.
• A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
• E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
• Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
• A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
• In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 500 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS, Pepsi, Elite, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
You may subscribe our free online GMP guidelines & News updates (published weekly), Case Studies and Articles by submitting your email ID on our website
The CSIR and UGC provide CSIR/UGC Research Fellowship to bright young men and women for training in methods of research under expert guidance of faculty members/scientists working in University Departments/ National Laboratories and Institutions in various fields of Science & Technology. The CSIR/UGC fellowships are tenable in Universities/IITs/Post Graduate Colleges/Govt. Research Establishments including those of the CSIR, Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research (AcSIR), Research & Development establishments of recognized public or private sector industrial firms and other recognized institutions. However, CSIR reserves right to determine the place best suited to provide necessary facilities in the area of science and technology in which the awardees are to specialize. The CSIR/UGC Fellowship is tenable in India. Only bonafide Indian citizen residing in India are eligible for the award of Junior Research fellowships. The program is aimed at National Science & Technology Human Resource Development.
Post: Junior Research Fellowship And Eligibility for Lectureship
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
CliPLab is a training initiative of Cytel, a renowned name for statistical software and services in clinical trials domain. CliPLab has developed a host of unique and customized job-oriented courses that help you gain expertise, enhance your credibility as a technical professional and provide the relevant practical and theoretical knowledge of the domain. The fact that the training modules are designed and delivered by experienced programmers means that you develop competence that is readily deployable.
1. Clinical programming using SAS® 9.3
2. Clinical programming Internship using SAS® 9.3
3. Online Internship program SAS® 9.3
4. C-STAR: Clinical SAS® Training And project Readiness
5. C-CAP: Clinical SAS® Career Advancement Program
CliPLab is truly unique – there really isn’t another company that matches up with what we have on offer.
Courses are designed by Cytel with over 25 years of rich and variegated experience in Clinical Trial Analytics.
Faculty members are not trainers; they are Cytel’s experienced statistical programmers.
Students learn to tackle real life situations such as imperfections in data and programming specifications.
We cover all aspects of projects, such as meetings, discussions, specifications, clarifications and Quality Control; going much beyond the programming part.
You are better equipped to face job interviews, with Industry-recognized Internship Certificate and Experience letter to establish your credentials. We also groom you for interviews.
We use authorized and licensed software.
|Our Prominent Recruiters:|
Navi Mumbai: +91-22-6164-7816
Disclaimer: SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration. All other trademarks, company names, products names and logos mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs provides Industry Oriented Courses in Regulatory Affairs (RA), Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) for Life Science Graduates with Placement Assisstance in Pharma Sector
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs provides Industry Oriented Courses in Regulatory Affairs (RA), Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) for Life Science Graduates with 100% Placement Assistance in Pharma Sector**
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs (GIRA) is a change that will help you begin & grow your career in Pharma Industry. GIRA through its industrial expertise offers quality educational programs in the field of Regulatory Affairs and QA/QC. It offers Full time, Part time and Distance Learning courses; this flexibility ensures prior commitments are taken care of and at the same time skills are added to their CVs.
Certifications: GIRA is an ISO Certified Institute as per the norms of ISO 9001:2008. It is accredited by Joint Accreditation System of Australia & New Zealand (JAS-ANZ).
Course name: Certificate Course in e-CTD submission(4 months)
COURSE HIGHLIGHT: 2 days Hands-on Experience on the e-CTD Software (LORENZ DOCUBRIDGE)
2 days Hands-on Experience:
1st Day- A Demo/Step by Step procedure to the Software by the e-CTD expert through a Webinar
2nd Day- Remote access of the software given to the Applicant to practice the e-CTD submission skills
“Special 7 days Online Program- Available only for Working Professionals"
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
• RA Executives responsible for CTD/DMF Compilation & Submission
• QC/QA Managers and Staff
• Documentation department
• Regulatory Consultants
• Pharma Freshers looking for Direct Entry in QA/RA Departments
* Completely Online (From Admission to Examination)
* Industry Accepted Course Curriculum & Certificate
* Experienced and Quality Faculty
* Online Examination (Exams from Home)
* Online Interaction (Discussion Forums, GIRA Blog)
* 100 % Placement Assistance & Career Guidance
Candidates Pursuing Courses from GIRA are associated with:
Emcure Pharmaceutical Ltd, Novartis Pharma, Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd, Wockhardt Pharma, Cipla, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Himalaya Company, USV Limited, Mylan Labs, Glaxo Company, Macleods Pharma, Ranbaxy Pharma, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, TCS etc.. etc.. etc..
Scope of GIRA Courses in RA/QA/QC:
· Adds on skills to your CV
· Higher opportunities for Jobs
· Updation of knowledge- A key to Successful Career
· Get Promoted to Higher levels
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs,
Office C5 and C6, Empire Estate,
Chinchwad, Mum- Pune Highway,
Near Premier Company,
Mob/ Tel: 9595 750 750/ 020- 4670 4472
Admission to Ph.D.(Tech) Programme (2014) in Ceramic Engineering, Petrochemicals & Petroleum Refinery Engg., Pharmaceutical & Fine Chemical Tech. at University of Calcutta
Total Number of Seats: 09
Ceramic Engg – 02
Petrochem. & Petroleum Refinery Engg – 03
Pharmaceutical & Fine Chemical Tech. – 04
Reservation Policy will be followed as per rules.
AICTE has been conducting the National level GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) since 2010 for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in postgraduate P harmacy programmes approved by AICTE.
* From 2013 GPAT is being conducted as computer based online test.
* The notification is issued to announce the schedule for conducting computer based online GPAT for admission for academic year 2015-16.
*The testing window will be open for two days i. e. on 23rd and 24th February 2015 in 58 cities. The candidates will have o ption of selecting date and city for appearing in the test.
The Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (CCMB) is a premier research organization in frontier areas of modern biology. The objectives of the Centre are to conduct high quality basic research and training in frontier areas of modern biology, and promote centralized national facilities for new and modern techniques in the inter-disciplinary areas of biology. CCMB was set up initially as a semi-autonomous Centre on April 1, 1977 with the Biochemistry Division of the then Regional Research Laboratory (presently, Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, IICT) Hyderabad forming its nucleus and Dr P M Bhargava heading the new Centre.