Director, Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH), invites exceptionally motivated candidates to appear for a walk-in interview on June 29, 2016 (Wednesday), (Reporting time 9.00 a.m. to 12 noon) for pursuing doctoral research at IMTECH under the aegis of the Ph.D. degree program being jointly run by IMTECH and the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi. The candidates who have passed M.Sc. and cleared any of the following examination (with valid fellowship) are eligible to attend the interview. Kindly note that those candidates whose M.Sc. result is not declared till the date of the interview, the candidate must bring a certificate from the Head of the Department that he/she has passed M.Sc. without which the candidate will not be eligible for interview:
About the University:
Nirma University is one of India’s leading universities based in Ahmedabad (Gujarat). The University was established in the year 2003 as a Statutory University under a special act passed by the Gujarat State Legislative Assembly. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 2 (f) of the UGC Act. The University is duly accredited with ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The University is a member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).
About the Institute
The Institute of Pharmacy was established in 2003 with a view to promote excellence in pharmaceutical education and to prepare young men and women to meet the challenges in the area of pharmaceutical industries, education, research & development and marketing. Recently, Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University has been ranked as Best Pharmacy Institute (Rank # 1 in Gujarat & Rank # 5 in India) for year 2016 by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), MHRD, Government of India. The institute provides degree, postgraduate and doctoral level education at this centre of excellence. The institute is poised to face global challenges of the pharmaceutical industry and education with the changed perspectives. Institute has received more than 2.5 crores of research grants from various government funding agencies like DST, DBT, ICMR, GUJCOST, etc. Currently, more than 30 full-time Ph.D. research scholars registered at Institute have been awarded with Research Fellowships from DST-INSPIRE, CII, Young Women Scientist, etc.
Institute invites applications from eligible candidates for following programs.
 Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) – Total 51 Seats
- Pharmaceutical Technology & Biopharmaceutics (15 Seats)
- Pharmacology (6 Seats)
- Medicinal Chemistry (6 Seats)
- Pharmaceutical Analysis (6 Seats)
- Clinical Pharmacy (6 Seats)
- Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance (12 Seats)
*Stipend would be given to Meritorious M.Pharm. Students.
Last Date to Apply Online : 6th June, 2016
 M.Sc. in Cosmetic Technology – 15 Seats
The only Master Program Focusing on Cosmetics & Personal Care sector in India.
Last Date to Apply Online : 6th June, 2016
 Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Full-time as well as External Doctoral Studies Program
Last Date to Apply Online : 23rd July, 2016
- Highly Qualified Faculties
- Well-Equipped Laboratories
- Multi Crore Government Projects
- Publications in Reputed Journals
- Dynamic Curriculum
- Excellent Placement Records
|The duly filled form along-with all testimonials should be submitted on or before the last date to,|
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam(SPMW) provides facilities for research in several disciplines leading to the award of M.Phil/Ph.D. degree. Admissions are made in the concerned departments of the University College, and are restricted to women candidates only. A candidate is eligible to register for M.Phil/Ph.D. in the same or related subject/discipline in which she has Master’s degree, except Women’s Studies.
Seats: Pharmaceutical Sciences (Full time-9, Part time-4)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
Global accredited training and certification provider
New Delhi | Noida | Hyderabad
Glimpse of Programmes:
Post Graduate, Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate Programmes in Pharma/Food:
(Duration: 3-12 months)
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs
- Good Laboratory Practices
Faculty of Clinical Research
- Clinical Research
- Medical Writing
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Clinical Statistical Analysis System (Clinical SAS)
- Clinical Data Management
Faculty of Product Management
- Pharma Product Management
- Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
- Food Product Management
- Food Supply Chain Management
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
- Public Health and Hospital Management
- Healthcare Informatics
Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
- Food Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Food and Agribusiness Management
- Food Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Food Processing and Preservatives
- Food Good Laboratory Practices
- Food Good Manufacturing Practices
- Food Regulatory Affairs
- Food Safety
- Food Product Management
- Food Sales and Marketing Management
- HACCP Certification
- Clinical Nutrition (Industry Certification)
- Food Safety Management Systems (Industry Certification)
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Probiotics in Food
- Organic Farming
- GAP Certification
- Food Safety in Hospitality Industries
- Food Supply Chain Management
- Food Packaging
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Bakery Science and Technology
- Dairy Science and Technology
- Lead Auditor (FSMS ISO 22000) (IRCA Accredited)
Academy of Medical Coders India
- Medical Coding
- Certified Medical Coding Professional (CMCP)
- International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10-CM)
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
Faculty of Medical Device Management
- Medical Device Management
- Medical Device Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Medical Devices Regulatory Affairs
Faculty of Nanotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
Professional Certification in (Pharma): Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Manager, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Auditor, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Technician, Certified Drug Regulatory Affairs Professional, Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional, Certified GMP for Combination Products Professional, Certified GMP for Blood and Blood Components Professional, Certified GMP for Biological Products Professional, Certified GMP for Cosmetics Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified WHO- GMP Professiona, Certified Data Integrity Professional, Certified Quality by Design (QbD) Professional, Certified Quality Risk Management Professional and Certified Medical Coding Professional(CMCP)
Professional Certification in (Food): Certified Food GMP Professional, Certified Food Quality Manager, Certified Food Quality Auditor, Certified HACCP Auditor, Certified Regulatory Affairs Professional, Certified Food Quality Technician, Certified Validation Professional, Certified Quality Risk Management Professional and Certified FSMS Internal Auditor.
Certificate Programmes (1 Month duration): GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs, GMP In Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food, Food and Drug Regulatory Agencies, Process Analytical Technology , Documentation in QA & QC Department, Registration of Drug and Dossier Preparation (CTD and eCTD submissions), Drug Registration (European market), Drug Registration (GCC countries), Drug Registration (African countries), Drug Registration (India), Drug Registration (US Market-ANDA, NDA etc), Preparation and Submission of Drug Master File (DMF) and Prescription to OTC Switch, Medical Sales Representative
* Full Time Class Room Programmes
* Part Time Class Room programmes (Weekend classes)
* Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- Approved by Quality Council Of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- IGMPI Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing
- Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to carve out a niche career path for the students.
- Post Graduate Diploma is 6-12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate programmes are advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration. Certificate programme is advanced programme of 1 month duration.
- Practical experience provided along with theoretical knowledge to give complete understanding of subjects.
- Government of India Approved & ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory facility.
- A team of experts with an industrial experience of 35-40 years and a competent work profile have been engaged as faculty members.
- E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
- Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material with an international perspective and case study based approach.
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny)
Life Science graduate/ B. Pharm/M Pharm/MSc/Phd in science disciplines/ any diploma holder or passed outs of Clinical Research degree or diploma courses ,Food science, Food Technology, Food Manufacturing, Food Quality Assurance, Home Science, Agriculture, Management Professionals, Testing, Audit Microbiology professionals, are eligible for these course. Working professionals of any of the following industry types Drugs manufacturing, Medical Device, Ayurveda, Pharmaceutical Industry Regulation, Clinical Research, Homeopathic or Ayurveda Medicine Manufacturing, Cosmetic, Food, Manufacturing, Biotechnology or any related industry are highly encouraged to apply for the programme.
Placement details and Participation from Pharma, Food & healthcare giants around the globe:
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1500 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
- Approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
- Registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, Government of India
- A PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) affiliated training partner.
- Empanelled under ministry of Horticulture and Food Processing, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) accredited Lead Auditor (FSMS) course
- Recipient of QCI-D.L. Shah National Quality Award – Certificate of Merit 2015
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177 firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
Phone: +91-8130924488, +91-8587838177
Phone: +9120-2427175, 4375280, +91-8130924488, +91-8587838177
Phone: +91-8886124732, +91-40-66132850
Academy of Medical Coders India (AMCI)
Global accredited training & certification provider
Approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India
Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
Affiliated with Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
Registered under The Societies Registration Act, 1860, Government of India
Empanelled under Ministry of Horticulture and Food Processing, Government of Uttar Pradesh
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization
Recipient of QCI-D.L. Shah National Quality Award – Certificate of Merit 2015
New Delhi | Noida | Hyderabad | Lucknow
Glimpse of Programmes:
• Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Coding (Regular, Part Time and Interactive modes)
• Executive Diploma in Medical Coding (Regular, Part Time and Interactive modes)
• ICD-10-CM (International Classification of Diseases-10-Clinical Modification)
• Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
• Certified Medical Coding Professional (CMCP)
(100% Placement Assistance Skills Development Programmes)
-Full Time Class Room Programmes
-Part Time Class Room Programmes (Weekend classes)
-Distance cum e-learning’ mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
AMCI- A Global Training Provider:
Academy of Medical Coders India (AMCI) set-up as a constituent academy of Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI), registered as a non-profit society (under The Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional Education Institute) of Quality Council of India(QCI) -which is an autonomous body and an accreditation authority for education & vocational training providers under the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, is dedicated for providing education and training, news updates through newsletters covering national and international news and analysis on all aspects of medical coding. As a global training provider, the academy is guided by brilliant, dynamic faculty members trained in various top healthcare industries possessing cutting edge technical expertise/skills and dedicated to teaching and research allowing new industry integrated programmes in medical coding. The offered training programmes in medical coding are approved and certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India based on its course content, trainers, evaluation, examination and certification etc. (View website)
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91-8130924488, +91-120-4375280, 2427175, + 91 40 66132850, +918886124732 & email@example.com mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- Robust placement cell: AMCI offers 100% placement assistance by a robust placement cell to kindle the flame of talent in the field of Medical Coding Industry.
- Get trained and Certified Medical Coder: Pharma / Biotech / Food Processing / Life Sciences / Cosmetics / Homeopathy / Ayurveda / health supplements, alternate healthcare etc passouts may complete the full time PG Diploma Programmes and working executives may complete part time Executive Diploma/Distance learning programmes whilst still being in service or business.
- All inclusive Fee: Free study materials, assignments, training kits, case studies, webinar, LMS support & Placement Assistance.
- Flexible mode of fee payment: Fee can be paid in installments. A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny).
- The duration: 3-6 months
- Subsidized Programme fee under AMCI Scheme.
Participation across the globe:
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1500 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like TCS, Fortis Healthcare Ltd., Accenture, Gebbs Healthcare Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Eli Research India Pvt. Ltd., Genpact, Cognizant, Elico, Apollo, Bristol Healthcare Services Pvt. Ltd., Technosoft etc.
AMCI in Media:
IGMPI- Medical Coding: QCI approves AMCI Courses
-Drug Today Medical Times
IGMPI -: A platform to train Doctors and Pharmacists
-Drug Today Medical Times
H-119, Sector-63, NOIDA, Delhi National Capital Region (NCR), India Pin code– 201307.
Phone: +91 120 4375280, +91 8587838177
6-3-1239/2/B/1, Gayatri Building, Renuka Enclave, Above State Bank of India ATM, Opposite
Necklace Road Railway Station, Rajbhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500082.
Phone: + 91 40 66132850, +918886124732
Indian pharmaceutical industry is one of the fastest growing industrial sectors and is playing a key role in the supply of affordable and quality medicines. Recognizing the need for further strengthening of this sector, Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt, of India, established National Institutes of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPERs) as centres of Excellence for imparting higher education and carrying out cutting edge research in pharmaceutical sciences.
About CliPLab: CliPLab is a strategic training initiative of Cytel, a renowned name for statistical software and services in clinical trials domain. The objective of CliPLab is to build a community of qualified and dynamic clinical trials professionals by grooming young graduates aspiring to create a mark in the domain. CliPLab offers courses spanning from 1 week to 18 months, catering to the requirements of young aspirants as well as working professionals. The courses are conducted by experienced professionals at our fully equipped training facilities in Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Navi Mumbai.
1. Clinical programming using SAS® 9.4
2. Clinical programming Internship using SAS® 9.4
3. Online Internship program using SAS® 9.4
4. C-STAR Clinical SAS® Training And project Readiness
5. C-CAP Clinical SAS® Career Advancement Program
6. C-CAP Lite A Variant for candidates trained in SAS to join C-CAP
7. CDISC Standards: SDTM and ADaM
8. Clinical Trial Domain Overview
Clinical Domain Training
1. C-CDM Certificate in Clinical Data Management
2. C- CPV Certificate in Clinical Pharmacovigilance
3. C-SMW Certificate in Scientific Medical writing
We also have an eLearning platform https://lms.cliplab.co.in/index to enable learning at your convenience.
CliPLab is truly unique - there really isn’t another company that matches up with what we have on offer.
• Courses are designed by Cytel with over 25 years of rich and variegated experience in Clinical Trial Analytics.
• Faculty members are not trainers; they are Cytel’s experienced statistical programmers.
• Students learn to tackle real life situations such as imperfections in data and programming specifications.
• We cover all aspects of projects, such as meetings, discussions, specifications, clarifications and Quality Control; going much beyond the programming part.
• You are better equipped to face job interviews, with Industry-recognized Internship Certificate and Experience letter to establish your credentials. We also groom you for interviews.
• We use authorized and licensed software.
|Our Prominent Recruiters:|
Navi Mumbai: +91-22-6164-7816
To know more about our course offerings, click here.
For interesting news, updates, ideas and opinions in the field, visit our blogsite.
Disclaimer: SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration. All other trademarks, company names, products names and logos mentioned are the property of their respective owners.