You are herePatna
The workshop is designed for researchers in the area of biotechnology, bioinformatics, pharmaceuticals and life sciences. This workshop is aimed to train researchers and research students to utilize user-friendly bioinformatics tools that can be implemented in their research to model proteins and perform simulation studies on a protein model. Participants will be exposed to predict protein structure using several automated web servers. Unfortunately, there are still many proteins especially membrane proteins are still not correctly predicted by those popular web servers.
|On completion of this workshop you will be expertise in:|
· The nature of biological data and need for biological databases
· To know the approaches for structure analysis and prediction of proteins
· Understand the need and significance of sequence analysis using Bioinformatics approaches.
· Visualize protein structures using various visualization tools
· Perform Homology Modeling of sample proteins using Modeler.
· Understand concepts of Protein Simulation.
· Introduction to Molecular Modeling and Dynamics software of GROMACS.
Performing Molecular Dynamic Simulations on Proteins.
|In this Workshop following topics will be covered:|
• Introduction to Biological databases
• Sequence alignment: BLAST, Clustal W
• Understanding the Protein structure and using various tools to visualize it (Discovery Studio, Swiss SPDV)
• Protein 3D Structure prediction using different tools and Servers
• Homology Modelling and Modeller
• Evaluation of protein models using Pro-Check and QMean
• Introduction to Linux environment and Simulation studies
• Learning GROMACS to perform Simulation on proteins
Assistance for accommodation will be available as per the requirement. For More details contact us on
Ph no: 020-65600408 / 8411927535/7875692349/7798668315
Early bird registration : till 6th august 2015
Online registrtion date : 7th to 12th august 2015
Spot registrtion date : 13th august to 20 aug 2015
Date of workshop: 20th August 2015.
RASA Life Science Informatics.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone: +91 -7875692349
Website Link: http://www.rasalsi.com
Location: 301, 3rd Floor, Dhanashree Apartment, Opposite Chittaranjan Vatika, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar, Pune – 411016.
Global Green Nanotechnology Conclave (GiGaNTiC 2015)
Focus areas are: 1) Pharma & Biotechnology; 2) Advanced materials for various industrial applications theme
"Fostering Innovation to build core competency and provide market leadership for sustainable growth”
Great platform to showcase and commercialize your products/services to MD & CEOs of the various companies, technologists, scientists, academicians, policy makers and end-users.
I’m pleased to inform you that, CII-Gujarat Centre of Excellence in Nanotechnology is organizing “Global Green Nanotechnology Conclave (GiGaNTiC 2015)” with the theme “Fostering Innovation to build core competency and provide market leadership for sustainable growth” on 6-7th August, 2015 atAhmedabad, India. Department of Science & Technology (DST) Government of India, Department of Electronics & InformationTechnology (DeitY) and Gujarat Council on Science and Technology(GUJCOST), DST, Government of Gujarat have kindly agreed to support CII in organizing the Nanotechnology Conclave. This conclave will be having Conference + Exhibition + Panel Discussion + Workshop.
Opportunities for business networking: Some of the confirmed participation from Tata Chemicals, TCS, Cadila Pharma, Zydus Cadila, Sun Pharma, Dr. Reddy’s, Torrent Pharma, Lupin, Elecon Ltd., Arvind Ltd., Admat Innovations, Zydex Industries, USV Ltd., I-Can-Nano, Aarshadhaatu, Nualgi Nanobiotech, Advance solutions, Bharat Petroleum, Jay Chemicals, Asian Granito, Continental Carbon, Eesavyasa Technologies, Ants Ceramics, InventyS, Fujifilm Sonosite, etc.
Opportunities to connect with R&D institutes, Universities & Labs for collaborative research & development projects.
I am writing to request your kind participation and also nominate colleagues from your organization at this conference of national importance by filling up the registration form. Kindly send the completed registration form along with payment by fax / courier / email to us. Detailed brochure isattached herewith for your kind reference. I am sure that your presence and participation would add great value to the conclave.
For Delegates from Universities / Academics, we are offering 1+1 free for delegate registration based on first come first serve . Look forward for your kind confirmation.
Please feel free to call me if you have any query.
Kindly contact us for group discount
Day 1: 6th August, 2015
Day 2: 7th August, 2015
1000 – 1130 Hrs: Inauguration Session
1150 – 1310 Hrs: Plenary Session-1 (Designing of Green Nanomaterials for New-age Industries: Its Easier thanYouThink)
1400 – 1530 Hrs: Plenary Session 2 (Nanotechnology applications in Healthcare)
1600 – 1730 Hrs: Plenary Session 3 (The Pathway to commercialization of Nanomedicines: Pre-clinical,clinical,quality, scale-up, manufacturing and regulatory dossiers and approvals)
1000 – 1130 Hrs: Plenary Session 4: Fabrication and characterization of advanced nanomaterials forvariousIndustrial applications - I
1150 – 1310 Hrs: Plenary Session 5: Fabrication and characterization of advanced nanomaterials forvariousIndustrial applications – II
1400 – 1530 Hrs: Panel Discussion (Theme: Nanotechnology for providing market leadershipandachieving sustainable market growth: Opportunities, challenges, policies and the way forward)
1600 – 1730 Hrs: Workshop on Advanced characterization techniques for nanomaterials
Confirmed / Invited speakers
Shri Saurabhbhai Patel; Minister-Industries & Mines, Govt. of Gujarat
Mr. R Mukundan; Managing Director, Tata Chemicals Ltd
Dr. Y. S. Rajan; Hon Distinguished Professor, ISRO
Dr. G Sundararajan; Director, ARCI, Hyderabad
Dr. Praveer Asthana; Mission Director, Nanomission, DST, GOI
Dr. M O Garg; Director General, CSIR, New Delhi
Dr. G N Singh; DCGI, New Delhi
Dr. B. S. Chakraborty; Senior vice president & Chair, Cadila Pharma
Professor Harish Padh; Vice Chancellor, Sardar Patel University
Dr. R. P. Singh; Chair Nanotechnology, Amity University
Dr. Mukul Jain; Senior Vice President, Zydus Cadila
Dr. Ajay Khopade; Vice-President, SPARC, Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Professor Alok Dhawan; Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Ahmedabad Univ.
Dr. H. Purushotham; Chairman & Managing Director, NRDC
Dr. Arup Chatterjee; CEO, I-Can Nano
Mr. R B Karthik Aamanchi; Executive Director, Aarshadhaatu Green Nanotechnologies
Mr. Manoj Bhataria; Head - AdvanceMachines, Inventys Research Company Pvt Ltd.
Dr. Ajay Ranka; CEO, Zydex Industries Ltd., Vadodara, Gujarat.
Professor Ashok K Ganguli; Director, INST, Mohali
Professor Ashok M. Raichur; Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Mr. D. P. Chakravarthy; MD, Eesavyasa Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Sampath Kumar Thothathri; CEO, Nualgi Nanobiotech
Mr. Mihir Joshi; CEO, Gujarat Venture Financial Ltd.
Mr. P Siva Prasad; CEO, Analytical Technologies
For further details, Please contact:
Centre of Excellence in Nanotechnology (CoE-NT)
Confederation of Indian Industry, CII House, GulbaiTekra Road, Near Panchvati, Ahmedabad - 380 006
Contact No.: 08460464349
|For 6 months||For 12 Months||For 24 Months||For 36 Months|
6 Issues of PharmaTutor
12 Issues of PharmaTutor
|24 Issues of PharmaTutor||36 Issues + 3 Issues of PharmaTutor|
|Rs. 1000 Only||Rs. 1800 Only||Rs. 3400 Only||Rs. 5100 Only|
Online (PDF) Version-
For 12 months
12 Issues of PharmaTutor (PDF)
|Rs. 500 Only|
You can also subscribe by DD or Cheque in favor of 'Rajesh Vagh' payable at Surat. and send it to:
PharmaTutor Edu Labs
B-47, Smurti Soc, Fulpada Road,
Note: For paying subscription fees by net banking or NEFT, just contact back to us.
Write on firstname.lastname@example.org for any information. or call on +91-8511254884
· Our readers includes from industries, research organizations, educational institutes, entrepreneurs, scientists, managerial staff and most importantly ‘students’
· Dedicated to Generate and communicate quality content
· Covers recent happening in industries, changes in regulations etc
· Articles on core pharma by top professionals
|Why PharmaTutor ?|
· Publishing articles ahead of time
· Scholarly Articles which enriches your knowledge
· Learn what leaders of pharma & life science are speaking about.
· Be compatible with industries, understand your role in today’s education system
· contributing for growth and upliftment of pharma society
|Top Articles published till now|
· Product Quality Complaint Management in Pharmaceutical Industry
· Will Modi Sarkar alleviate patent war?
· Are we waiting for whitewash of academic pharmacy?
· Next Lipitor® will also be from metabolic therapy
· What is needed to make a career worth aping in pharmaceutical organization?
· Body Language: Important aspect for getting hired
IGMPI New Delhi | Hyderabad announces admissions for accredited programmes for Pharma & Food students and professionals
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
Global Accredited Training Provider
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organisation
New Delhi l Hyderabad
Post Graduate, Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate Programmes in Pharma (Duration: 3-12 months)
• Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
a. Good Manufacturing Practices
b. Quality Assurance and Quality Control
c. Regulatory Affairs
d. Good Laboratory Practices
• Medical Device Management
a. Medical Device Management
• Faculty of Clinical Research
a. Clinical Research
c. Medical Writing
d. Drug Discovery and Development
• Faculty of Healthcare Administration
a. Public Health and Hospital Management
b. Healthcare Informatics
• Academy of Medical Coders India
a. Medical Coding
• Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
a. Intellectual Property Rights
• Faculty of Product Management
a Pharma Product Management
b. Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
• Faculty of Nanotechnology
a. Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
• Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
a. Food Good Manufacturing Practices
b. Food Regulatory Affairs
c. Food Safety
d. Food Quality Assurance and Quality Control
e. Food Processing and Preservatives
f. Food Good Laboratory Practices
g. Food Product Management
h. Food Sales and Marketing Management
i. HACCP Certification
j. Organic Farming
k. GAP Certification
l. Food Safety in Hospitality Industries
m. Food Supply Chain Management
n. Food Packaging
Certificate Programmes (Duration: 1 month)
• GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs.
• GMP In Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food
• GMP for Medical Devices
• GMP for Combinational Products
• GMP for Blood and Blood Components
• GMP for Biological Products
• GMP for Cosmetics
• GMP for Herbal Medicines
• Data Integrity
• Food and Drug Regulatory Agencies
• Quality by Design (QbD)
• Quality Risk Management
• Process Analytical Technology
• Quality Audit
• Documentation in QA & QC Department
• Registration of Drug and Dossier Preparation (CTD and eCTD submissions)
• Drug Registration (European market)
• Drug Registration (GCC countries)
• Drug Registration (African countries)
• Drug Registration (India)
• Drug Registration (US Market-ANDA, NDA etc)
• Preparation and Submission of Drug Master File (DMF)
• Prescription to OTC Switch
Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India, registered as a non-profit society (under Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional education Institute) of Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India -presents unique, friendly and interactive platform to get rid of all your GMP related glitches. GMP- is an essential and most dynamic element of industries like pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, cosmetic, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, medical device and food manufacturing. Keeping self-updated with current GMPs thus becomes inevitable to stay abreast with the changing industry needs and practices. With its mission of "Knowledge Dissemination and Human Resources Development in pharma, food and healthcare Industries", IGMPI is moving hand in hand with technology advances and has gained recognition as global training provider for pharma, healthcare, food & nutrition and agriculture professionals and students in the mentioned areas. The Institute has various faculties like Faculty of Food Safety and Quality, Faculty of GMP, Faculty of Clinical Research, Faculty of Healthcare Administration, Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights, Faculty of Nanotechnology, Faculty of Product Management and Academy of Medical Coders India. The courses have been structured and designed under the guidance of field experts and thus promise to impart theoretical and practical knowledge about the defined subjects. Based on high standard of quality, the training programmes have been duly approved and certified by Quality Council of India, Government of India. (www.igmpiindia.org | www.amciindia.org | www.ffsqindia.org | www.fcrindia.org | www.fhaindia.org )
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number.
Continuing Education Programme (CEP)
Continuing Education Programme is a specific way of educating the people to develop competence and learn about new and developing areas of their field. It is an Onsite intensive training. Training on topics such as GMP, QA/QC, Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Research are conducted for professionals from industries and other organizations.
• Get trained and certified by Quality Council of India and IGMPI jointly.
• Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Food & nutrition, Agriculture, Hospitality, Tourism and Catering, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
• Placement assistance by a robust and proactive placement cell to kindle the flame of talent in field of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
• Post Graduate Diploma is 6-12 months 'duration programme, Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration, Industry Certificate Programmes is 3 months 'duration programme and Certificate Programmes is 1 month 'duration programme.
• Practicals along with theoretical knowledge help students in gaining real world exposure.
• Govt. of India Approved & ISO 9001:2000 certified laboratory facility.
• A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
• E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
• Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
• A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
• In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 500 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS, Pepsi, Elite, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
You may subscribe our free online GMP guidelines & News updates (published weekly), Case Studies and Articles by submitting your email ID on our website
For any query, counselling or prospectus, you may call/write on
+91 11 65353339 & +91 11-26652850
(Approved & Certified by Quality Council of India, Govt of India)
Ram Ratan Farm, 128, Opposite Golden Tulip Hotel, Main Chattarpur Temple Road, Asola, Chattarpur,
New Delhi-110074, India.
Phone: +91 11-26652850
Mid-Town, Regus, Level 1, Mid Town Plaza, Road No 1, Banjara Hills, Opposite Vengal Rao Park Main Entrance,
Hyderabad, Telangana-500034, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Phone No.- +91 8886124732
Admissions open for Pharm.D, Pharm.D (PB), B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc (Pharm. Chem.) in Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology & Science, Dehradun
Division of Pharmaceutical Science was established in the year 1997 under auspices of Shri Guru Ram Rai Education Mission funded by Shri Guru Ram Rai Darbar Sahib, a 339 years old, philanthropic and religious organization having numerous institutions in northern India. The campus is spread over 12.5 acres of land with well-furnished building and modern infrastructure. Promoted under the visionary leadership of Shri Mahant Devendra Dass Ji Maharaj (Chairman, Governing Council, SGRRITS), the institute stands tall amongst the masses. Director and Principal Dr. Preeti Kothiyal, has made the institute flourish with each passing day with her sharp acumen, dynamism and leadership qualities and has been instrumental in steering her team of excellent teachers and researchers to great heights.
The SGRRITS Advantage
-- Excellent Infrastructure --
-- Centrally located Campus --
-- Research driven Education --
-- High Performance Peer Group --
-- 100% Placements --
· Highly qualified,motivated & dedicated faculty with 10 Ph.Ds. to carve a niche
· Five Young Scientist awardees form the core of the faculty (Award Conferred by Department of Science and Technology (DST) state branch UCOST).
· Continuously updated professional knowledge, guest lectures and personality development talks.
· Research – the crux of the department. Past two years have witnessed over 100 research articles in various national/ international journals of repute.
· Modular labs with high-tech instruments like HPLC, FT-IR, UV spectrophotometer, multistation automatic tablet punching machine and Langendorff’s assembly to name a few.
· Well stacked library boasting of e-journals (Science Direct & Bentham pharmacy collection) alongwith 31 National and 30 International journals.
· Access to e-resources through UGC-INFONET digital library consortium (Inflibnet N List Programme) providing more than 6000 plus e-journals and 97,000 plus e-books.
· Round the clock internet connectivity with Wi-Fi campus.
· “Clinical Pharmacy Communique” a quarterly newsletter published from the department.
· An independent, modern, fully Air-conditioned CPCSEA approved animal house & breeding center.
· Stress laid on continuous upgradation and quality improvement of teaching facilities through induction courses, faculty development programmes, seminars and workshops.
· Well established Herbal Garden with over 50 species of medicinal plants.
· Excellent placement record with aluminous excelling at national and international levels.
· Computer assisted pharmacology lab (CAPL) for UG and PG animal experimentation.
· Hostel facility for girls.
· Personality development seminars & workshops conducted from time to time.
· Industrial tours and extracurricular activities a regular feature.
Programs at a Glance
No. of Seats
Pharm.D (Doctor of Pharmacy)
(Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun)
(1) 10+2 Examination with Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following: Mathematics or Biology.
|Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) (Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun)||
||B.Pharm (AICTE& PCI recognized College)||
M.Sc. Pharm. Chem.
B.Sc. with Chemistry with 50% Marks
Pharm.D. (Doctor of Pharmacy) & Pharm.D. (Post Baccalaureate)
“The Pharmacist of Future”
Clinical Pharmacy services have proved and are providing their importance in healthcare systems of the world towards better healthcare, especially in western countries. Very few professional Clinical Pharmacy services are being provided in India. Hence, the need of a patient oriented approach in Pharmacy curriculum was felt by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and in view of that the Union Ministry of Health and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) have introduced a six year Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) course. It provides intensive training in pharmacy practice and clinical pharmacy services.
The Pharm. D programme gives a global edge to the students and enables the pharmacist to advise, consult, and help doctors in dispensing medicines to patients. It is a six year training based course wherein a student is exposed to actual pharmacy practice or clnical pharmacy services in hospital settings.
SGRRITS is a pioneer in starting Pharm.D (Doctor of Pharmacy) and Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) course in the state of Uttarakhand.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT:
Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology & Science,
Patel Nagar, Dehradun- 248001 (Uttarakhand),
Phone (0135)2721763, 2726209, 2726435, 2726457 Fax: (0135) 2721762,
Admission Helpline: +919639120202, +917830533337.
Mobile: Director & Principal Dr. Preeti Kothiyal (+917579031357),
Mrs. Laxmi Goswami (+919997226725),
Mr. Yogendr Bahuguna (+919761249115)
E- mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
GISMA Business School, located in the heart of Hannover, Germany, is an international Business School offering campus-based business education to students from over 40 countries.
GISMA Business School is closely affiliated with Global University Systems (GUS), a consortium of 8 educational institutions, and is internationally accredited by AMBA. All courses at GISMA are taught in English, as the world’s foremost language for business and global communication. Our alumni come from as many as 40 different nations and are taught by professors of diverse cultural backgrounds.
|Our AMBA-accredited Programmes|
2) Masters in Management in International Business:
Flexible and career enhancing programmes that paves the way for a career in management.
Eligibility: Graduates, Postgraduates
Institute of Patent Attorneys, India (IPAI) is a unit of “INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RESEARCH INSTITUTE (IPRI), NEW DELHI” and is providing professional training in Intellectual Property Rights for candidates to appear for Patent Agents Examination, conducted by Ministry of Commerce and Industry (Govt. of India) through Patent Offices and obtaining qualifications necessary to practice as a Patent Agent/Patent Attorney under the Patent Act and Rules.
Patent Agents, also called Patent Attorneys are specialist legal advisors, similar to Lawyers, who advice their clients how to protect their intellectual property. Patent Attorneys work either in private firm of Patent Attorneys or in Patent Departments of large industrial Organizations. Patent Attorney’s day-to-day work generally involves drafting of patent specifications, making application for a patent, subsequent correspondence with the patent office on the objections raised; representing the applicant’s case at the hearings, filing opposition proceedings or defending an application against an opposition, all being of a highly technical nature is ordinarily entrusted to a qualified patent attorney. For the purpose of maintaining a high standard of efficiency and professional integrity the Patent Act has prescribed certain qualifications for persons practicing as Patent Attorneys and provided for their registration. Only person who satisfy those qualification and registered under the Patent Act are allowed to practice as Patent Attorneys in India.
|Career Prospects & Placement Services|
Institute of Patent Attorneys Shall provides Placement assistance those who successfully cleared the Patent Agent Examination Conducted by the Controller of Patents. Patent Agents/Attorneys have ample number of job opportunities in Intellectual Property Law Firms, KPO/LPO, as well as Corporate Organizations. They can choose channels like in-house Advisors for different organizations or start their own Attorney’s Firms and Consultancy Services.
First Stage: Printed study materials will be sending by courier/speed post immediately after joining the course. Study materials shall cover the syllabus.
Second Stage: Assignment
Class Room Training: 30 hours Class Room Training (5 Days) shall be conducted at IPAI, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, out station students can attend Skype.
The Last date for submitting the application: 15, June 2015.
Payment for registration can be done in either of the following TWO ways:
Cash Deposit Via any bank:
E-mail the duly filled application form with passport size photographs pasted on it to: email@example.com, with Cash Deposit slip/Transaction details.
INSTITUTE OF PATENT ATTORNEYS, INDIA. (IPAI)
Ist Floor, D-999, Sector-7, Dwarka , New Delhi-110 077,
Tel. 0 9810395199, 09388832525.