Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO), a constituent unit of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), is a premier national laboratory dedicated to research, design and development of scientific and industrial instruments. It is a multi-disciplinary and multi-dimensional apex industrial research & development organisation in the country to stimulate growth of Instrument Industry in India covering wide range and applications.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 275,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013.
Post : CN - Strategy - MC – Products - Life Science - 6 posts
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
Global accredited training and certification provider
New Delhi | Noida | Hyderabad
Glimpse of Programmes:
Post Graduate, Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate Programmes in Pharma/Food:
(Duration: 3-12 months)
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Drug as major)
- Regulatory Affairs (Drug as major)
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Medical Device as major)
- Regulatory Affairs (Medical Device as major)
- Good Laboratory Practices
Faculty of Clinical Research
- Clinical Research
- Medical Writing
- Clinical Data Management
Faculty of Drug Discovery and Development
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Drug Discovery and Development
Faculty of Product Management
- Pharma Product Management
- Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
- Food Product Management
- Food Supply Chain Management
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
- Public Health and Hospital Management
- Healthcare Informatics
- Medical Device Management
Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
- Food Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Food and Agribusiness Management
- Food Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Food Processing and Preservation
- Food Good Laboratory Practices
- Food Good Manufacturing Practices
- Food Regulatory Affairs
- Food Safety
- Food Product Management
- Food Sales and Marketing Management
- HACCP Certification
- Clinical Nutrition (Industry Certification)
- Food Safety Management Systems (Industry Certification)
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Probiotics in Food
- Organic Farming and Food Production systems
- GAP Certification
- Food Safety in Hospitality Industries
- Food Supply Chain Management
- Food Packaging
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Bakery Science and Technology
- Dairy Science and Technology
- Certified FSMS Lead Auditor
- Diploma in Food Processing
- Hospitality and Hotel Management
Academy of Medical Coders India
- Medical Coding
- Certified Medical Coding Professional (CMCP)
- International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10-CM)
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
- CPC Examination Training
Faculty of Nanotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
Professional Certification in (Pharma): Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Manager, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Auditor, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Technician, Certified Drug Regulatory Affairs Professional, Certified Medical Device Professional, Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional, Certified GMP for Combination Products Professional, Certified GMP for Blood and Blood Components Professional, Certified GMP for Biological Products Professional, Certified GMP for Cosmetics Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified WHO - GMP Professiona, Certified Data Integrity Professional, Certified Quality by Design (QbD) Professional, Certified Quality Risk Management Professional, Certified Medical Device Professional (CMDP), Certified Medical Coding Professional (CMCP), Certified Good Laboratory practice (GCP), Certified Good Laboratory practice professional(CGLPP)
Professional Certification in (Food): Certified Food GMP Professional, Certified Food Quality Manager, Certified Food Quality Auditor, Certified HACCP Auditor, Certified Regulatory Affairs Professional, Certified Food Quality Technician, Certified Validation Professional, Certified Quality Risk Management Professional, Certified FSMS Internal Auditor and Certified FSMS Lead Auditor.
Certificate Programmes (1 Month duration): GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs, GMP In Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food, Food and Drug Regulatory Agencies, Process Analytical Technology , Documentation in QA & QC Department, Registration of Drug and Dossier Preparation (CTD and eCTD submissions), Drug Registration (European market), Drug Registration (GCC countries), Drug Registration (African countries), Drug Registration (India), Drug Registration (US Market-ANDA, NDA etc), Preparation and Submission of Drug Master File (DMF) and Prescription to OTC Switch, Medical Sales Representative, Computer System Validation
* Full Time Class Room Programmes
* Part Time Class Room programmes (Weekend classes)
* Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- Approved by Quality Council Of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- IGMPI Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing
- Selection will be based on the student's/participant’s profile. IGMPI reserves the right to reject any application. In case of rejection, full fee is refunded.
- Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to carve out a niche career path for the students.
- Post Graduate Diploma is 6-12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate programmes are advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration. Certificate programme is advanced programme of 1 month duration.
- Practical experience provided along with theoretical knowledge to give complete understanding of subjects.
- Government of India Approved & ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory facility.
- A team of experts with an industrial experience of 35-40 years and a competent work profile have been engaged as faculty members.
- E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
- Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material with an international perspective and case study based approach.
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny)
Life Science graduate/ B. Pharm/M Pharm/MSc/Phd in science disciplines/ any diploma holder or passed outs of Clinical Research degree or diploma courses ,Food science, Food Technology, Food Manufacturing, Food Quality Assurance, Home Science, Agriculture, Management Professionals, Testing, Audit Microbiology professionals, are eligible for these course. Working professionals of any of the following industry types Drugs manufacturing, Medical Device, Ayurveda, Pharmaceutical Industry Regulation, Clinical Research, Homeopathic or Ayurveda Medicine Manufacturing, Cosmetic, Food, Manufacturing, Biotechnology or any related industry are highly encouraged to apply for the programme.
Placement details and Participation from Pharma, Food & healthcare giants around the globe:
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1500 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
- Approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
- Registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, Government of India
- A PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) affiliated training partner.
- Empanelled under ministry of Horticulture and Food Processing, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) accredited Lead Auditor (FSMS) course
- Recipient of QCI-D.L. Shah National Quality Award – Certificate of Merit 2015
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177 email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
Phone: +91-8130924488, +91-8587838177
Phone: +9120-2427175, 4375280, +91-8130924488, +91-8587838177
Phone: +91-8886124732, +91-40-66132850
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. THSTI is a part of the interdisciplinary Biotechnology Science Cluster at Faridabad, Haryana in the National Capital Region (NCR). The institution is designed to be a dynamic enterprise with a mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into tangible products to improve human health.
Post : Dean
Applications are invited for the recruitment of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF) positions to work in a DBT funded project entitled “Genome and Transcriptome Sequencing of aromatic rices from North-Eastern region” for a period of three years.
Post: Junior Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow
Cancer is a leading cause of death worldwide. Apart from the various approaches of treatment, cancer chemotherapy is one of the major therapeutic approaches to combat cancer. However, improvements in the survival rate have been only modest mainly due to presence of Cancer Stem Cells. Today, there is a significant clinical need for novel methods of detection and treatment for cancer stem cells that offers improved sensitivity, specificity and cost-effectiveness.
Post : JRF, SRF
Cliantha is a global Contract Research Organization (CRO) providing an integrated clinical offerings in Early Phase (Phase l/lla), Late Phase (Phase ll-IV), Bioequivalence (BA/BE), Clinical Endpoint Trials, Bioanalytical, Biosimilars, Dermatology, Biometrics, and Personal Healthcare services. Our services have science at its foundation developed through regular and systematic training of the Cliantha team. Cliantha Research offers a comprehensive range of clinicaL research and support services to BiosimiLar, Biotech, Cosmetic, Generic, Personal Healthcare and Pharmaceutical companies.
Post : Research Associate
The grape growers of India were among the first to form a cohesive non-political, non-racial and non-religious group for sharing the knowledge and for garnering technical and administrative support for the grape industry in all facets of grape production, processing and marketing. Owing to several problems faced by grape growers with respect to grape production and to get their problems solved, the group approached the Indian Council of Agricultural Research to establish a dedicated research unit for working on grapes. Thus after due deliberation on the research needs of grape growers and the grape industry and also to address the future challenges and opportunities, the Indian Council of Agricultural Research approved the establishment of National Research Centre for Grapes vide sanction letter No.1 (2)/92-PI&M (Part-III) dated 16 September, 1993.
G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development (GBPIHED) was established in 1988-89, during the birth centenary year of Bharat Ratna Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant, as an autonomous Institute of the Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF), Govt. of India, which has been identified as a focal agency to advance scientific knowledge, to evolve integrated management strategies, demonstrate their efficacy for conservation of natural resources, and to ensure environmentally sound development in the entire Indian Himalayan Region (IHR). The Institute attempts to maintain a balance of intricate linkages between socio-cultural, ecological, economic and physical systems that could lead to sustainability in the IHR.
SRISTI is a developmental voluntary organization aiming to strengthen the creativity of/at/for grassroots communities ,including individual innovators. It supports eco-friendly solutions to local problems being scouted, spawned and spread by the Honey Bee Network for over 26 years. It also nurtures ecopreneurs engaged in conserving biodiversity, common property resources, cultural diversity and educational innovators. There are five pillars of Honey Bee Network which SRISTI is committed to backstop: Educational innovations by school and college teachers, students and other stakeholders; institutional innovations at community and other levels in managing resources, improving access of knowledge rich-economically poor people to trigger self reliant development process; cultural creativity so that curiosity, collaboration, and compassion growth through art, literature and crafts etc.