You are hereBiotechnology
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Body, set up under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare primarily with the objective of periodically updating of the Indian Pharmacopoeia, the book of standards for the drugs; the National Formulary of India, the book of reference on the drugs; and other related tasks such as preparing, certification and distribution of Reference Substances; assist the National Pharmacovigilance Programme; testing of the new drugs and review of Technical dossier of Drugs for purpose of monograph development for the Indian Pharmacopoeia. It promotes rational use of medicines through generic prescriptions. The IPC is on path of evolving as a modern scientific institution.
Post: Senior Principal Scientific Officer, Principal Scientific Officer, Scientific Officer
Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine - Govt. of India inviting B.Pharm/M.Pharm for CSIR projects
CSIR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE, JAMMU, a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India, desires to recruit PROJECT FELLOWS AND SENIOR PROJECT FELLOWS on purely temporary basis to work in CSIR and other externally funded projects and to make a panel for the upcoming/future project positions in the Institute.
Post: Project Fellows, Senior Project Fellows
The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is an autonomous Grant-in-aid Institution of the Department of Atomic Energy. The TMC is comprised of the Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) and the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH). The TMC conducts Ph.D. program in Life Sciences and is affiliated to the Homi Bhabha National Institute (Deemed University). On-going research at TMC includes basic and translational research in Cancer Biology. Specific research topics include study of cell proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis, metastasis, tumor immunology, molecular imaging, carcinogenesis, stem cell biology, biophysics, structural biology, bioinformatics, proteomics, genomics, genetics, epigenetics and glycobiology.
Applications are invited, in the prescribed format, for the award of JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS [JRF 2015] for Ph.D. in Life Sciences at Tata Memorial Centre.
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT), Hyderabad, a constituent of CSIR is a leading research Institute in the area of chemical sciences. The core strength of IICT lies in Organic Chemistry, and it continues to excel in this field for over six decades. The research efforts during these years have resulted in the development of several innovative processes for a variety of products necessary for human welfare such as drugs, agrochemicals, food, organic intermediates, adhesives etc. More than 150 technologies developed by IICT are now in commercial production.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research originated as École de Médicine de Pondichérry established by the French Government in the year 1823. This medical school was converted into Dhanvantari Medical College at the time of de facto transfer of Pondicherry to Government of India. This Medical College was later upgraded into Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER).
Post: Research Fellow - 1 post
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post: Plant Head, DGM/GM, AGM, Senior Manager, Executive, Sr. Executive, Astt. Manager, Manager
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
MANTHAN 2015: ‘All India Online Essay Contest’ organized by School of Pharmaceutical Management, The IIHMR UNIVERSITY
The IIHMR University is a specialized Research University in management research, postgraduate education and training exclusively in the health sector. The university is ranked No. 1 B-School (Health Sector) in Outlook 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 and No. 1 Institute in Healthcare Management in Hindustan Times. The University has been designated as WHO collaborating Center for District Health Systems based on Primary Health Care.
International Conference on Molecular Pharmacology, Drug Discovery & Nanopharmaceuticals at Chitkara University
The 2 day conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
ICMR & DST Sponsored National Conference on Recent Advancement in Herbal Medicine & Herbal Drug Technology at Laureate Institute of pharmacy
Laureate Institute of pharmacy established itselves as pioneer pharmacy Institute to provide quality education with commitment and unique learning opportunities for students in H.P state. It is an independent, co-educational and self financed institution offering Undergraduate and Post graduate pharmacy programmes (Pharmaceutics & Pharma Analysis). The institute is situated on NH-21 at Kathog under the lap of Maa Jwalaji Temple. The institute is well connected with Rail, Air, & Road Transport.