You are hereFresher
Applications are invited from Indian citizens, to be submitted ON-LINE through the website www. webcsc.org on and from 01/01/2016 to 12:00 Midnight of 31/01/2016 (Sunday) for recruitment to the following posts in various Co-operative Institutions as described hereunder. An applicant can apply for only one post code of the following Institutions by submission of only
Co-operative Institution: Bankura Wholesale Consumers' Co-operative Society Ltd.
NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology viz.
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt, of India primarily with the objectives of regularly updating the Indian Pharmacopoeia by publishing new edition and its addenda, National Formulary of India and other related tasks such as preparing, certification and distribution of reference substances & functions as National Coordination Centre (NCC) for Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI).
Post: Technical Associate
Mylan is one of the world’s leading generics and specialty pharmaceutical companies, providing products to customers in more than 150 countries and territories. The company maintains one of the industry’s broadest and highest quality product portfolios, which is regularly bolstered by an innovative and robust product pipeline. With a workforce of more than 16,000, Mylan has attained leading positions in key international markets through its wide array of dosage forms and delivery systems, significant manufacturing capacity, global commercial scale and a committed focus on quality and customer service.
Post: Team Member - Production (Chemist/ Officer) - 15003310
It's time for evolution now. PharmaTutor goes android.
PharmaTutor launching first android app specially for Pharma & lifescience students and researchers.
We are happy to announce about our new ANDROID APP for Pharmacist & Lifescience professionals. This app brings all pharma & lifescience daily updates in your mobile devise.
This app includes updates for jobs, scholarly articles and entrances. Content sharing facility is available, too.
It also include coaching for GPAT. This app makes you an complete & updated pharmacist. Content can be shared easily among your friends or groups.
New App for new generation !
Opportunity for fresher M.Pharm in Research project of Diabetes at SPPSPTM - Fellowship: Rs. 32,500/- per month
Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management (SPPSPTM) was founded in 2006 with a vision to serve the healthcare system of our country.
International Conference on developing pharmacy education - a policy and practice perspective at RIPER
The St. John's Research Institute (SJRI) is a part of the St John's National Academy of Health Sciences, which is run by the CBCI Society for Medical Education. From its inception, St. John's has set before it an ideal of excellence in academic courses as well as service to society as a result of which it has truly become holistic both in its outlook and in its approach to the problems of community health.
In 2000, the Academy decided that its commitment to excellence in research required the setting up of an Institute that was dedicated to the pursuit of research and capacity development in St. John's. This vision encompassed improvement of health of the community and patients through research and development of a Center for Excellence in medical research in India.
Post: Clinical Research Assistant
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485