You are hereEntrance Exams
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) jointly administer the conduct of GATE. The operations related to GATE in each of the 8 zones are managed by a zonal GATE Office at the IITs or IISc. The Organizing Institute (OI) is responsible for the end-to-end process and coordination amongst the administering Institutes. The Organizing Institute for GATE 2015 is IIT Kanpur.
Certified Programmes (Approved by QCI, Government of India) in Pharma GMP, QA and QC, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance, Medical writing, Intellectual Property Rights, Nanotechnology and Product Management
Apollo Hospitals is the largest integrated hospital chain in Asia. The group has always strived to deliver the highest standard of patient care and are distinctive with their global expertise, technology and skills. The testimony of their commitment to deliver outstanding services is the Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation that has been awarded to seven of its hospitals- a first for any hospital group in Asia. The troika of service, research and academia makes the group unique.
These comprehensive efforts are to deliver the best to humanity, the mission of Apollo.
Sunder Deep Pharmacy College was established in the year 2007 and within a few years it has created a niche for itself in the Delhi-NCR region. The college is part of the Sunder Deep Group of Institutions, a well-known and rapidly growing educational group in Ghaziabad. The lush green 40 acre campus is situated on NH-24, on the Delhi-Hapur Road. The college boasts of dedicated, well qualified and experienced faculty, well equipped laboratories and CPCSEA approved animal house facilities and a well stocked library with about 5000 books and 20 National and International journals. The College is committed to impart quality pharmacy education along with holistic development of personalities of the students to help them carry through with dignity in global scenario.
Applications are invited for admission in M.Pharm. courses in Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Chemistry for the session 2014-15. Scholarships are available for meritorious candidates.
Admission open for M.PHARM (Master of Pharmacy)
Approved by AICTE, affiliated to U.P. Technical University, Lucknow
With Specialization in
• PHARM. CHEMISTRY
· Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculty
· Well Equipped Modern Laboratories with Sophisticated Instruments
· CPCSEA Approved Modern Animal House
· Well Stocked Library
· Scholarships for Meritorious Students
Interested candidates may contact +917840090805, +917840090818 for admission related queries or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• B. Pharm.*
Duration: 4 yrs.
*Proposed programme to commence shortly.
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA, 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9958132224, 9910350593, 18001037888, 8130305468, 022-33598485, +91-9560184499
Register for online programs by 15th August.
A National Seminar on Pharma Regulatory Affairs: Current Trends & Career Opportunities on Saturday, 23rd August 2014 at Lloyd School of Pharmacy
Lloyd school of pharmacy is one of the leading institute of pharmacy in Northern India. The institute was started in 2004 with an objective of becoming a center for excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical science and with the vision to develop the professionally competent manpower with sound subject knowledge, practical skills and strong ethical values for the profession. The institute is affiliated to UPTU Lucknow and approved by AICTE and PCI New Delhi.
I.T.S Group of Institutions has established the college in the year 2004 to impart high quality education in the field of pharmacy. The College (College code-170) is running B.Pharm & M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology and Pharm Chem specialization, approved by AICTE and affiliated to M.T.U Noida and G.B.T.U, Lucknow. B.Pharm course is approved by Pharmacy Council of India upto 2015-16 session. The institute is also approved by G.B.T.U for Ph.D. The College provides a stimulating and productive environment for Pharmaceutical education and research. It provides a healthy academic atmosphere for the students to achieve their goals with developed personality & fosters an academic environment in which the performance, goals and growth of each individual being assessed.
Admissions open for B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc (Pharm. Chem.) in Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology & Science, Dehradun
Division of Pharmaceutical Science was established in the year 1997 under auspices of Shri Guru Ram Rai Education Mission funded by Shri Guru Ram Rai Darbar Sahib, a 338 years old, philanthropic and religious organization having numerous institutions in northern India. The campus is spread over 12.5 acres of land with well-furnished building and modern infrastructure. Promoted under the visionary leadership of Shri Mahant Devendra Dass Ji Maharaj (Chairman, Governing Council, SGRRITS), the institute stands tall among the masses. Director and Principal Dr. Preeti Kothiyal, has made the institute flourish with each passing day with her sharp acumen, dynamism and leadership qualities and has been instrumental in steering her team of excellent teachers and researchers to great heights.
· Highly qualified,motivated & dedicated faculty with 10 Ph.Ds. to carve a niche
· Five Young Scientist awardees form the core of the faculty (Award Conferred by Department of Science and Technology (DST) state branch UCOST).
· Continuously updated professional knowledge, guest lectures and personality development talks.
· Research – the crux of the department. Past two years have witnessed over 100 research articles in various national/ international journals of repute.
· Modular labs with high-tech instruments like HPLC, FT-IR, UV spectrophotometer, multistation automatic tablet punching machine and Langendorff’s assembly to name a few.
· Well stacked library boasting of e-journals (Science Direct & Bentham pharmacy collection) alongwith 31 National and 30 International journals.
· Access to e-resources through UGC-INFONET digital library consortium (Inflibnet N List Programme) providing more than 6000 plus e-journals and 97,000 plus e-books.
· Round the clock internet connectivity with Wi-Fi campus.
· “Clinical Pharmacy Communique” a quarterly newsletter published from the department.
· An independent, modern, fully Air-conditioned CPCSEA approved animal house & breeding center.
· Stress laid on continuous upgradation and quality improvement of teaching facilities through induction courses, faculty development programmes, seminars and workshops.
· Well established Herbal Garden with over 50 species of medicinal plants.
· Excellent placement record with aluminous excelling at national and international levels.
· Computer assisted pharmacology lab (CAPL) for UG and PG animal experimentation.
· Hostel facility for girls.
· Personality development seminars & workshops conducted from time to time.
· Industrial tours and extracurricular activities a regular feature.
Programs at a Glance
No. of Seats
M.Sc. Pharm. Chem.
B.Sc. with Chemistry with 50% Marks
Pharmacy Admission & Entrance Exams conduct in all over the India, US, UK, CANADA and other countries...
Entrances & Admissions in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Admission in B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Ph.D, M.Sc, M.Tech in various Pharmacy Colleges. Entrance exams conducted in India, US, UK, CANADA and other countries for pharmacy or related courses.