You are hereEntrance Exams
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs provides Industry Oriented Courses in Regulatory Affairs (RA), Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) for Life Science Graduates with Placement Assisstance in Pharma Sector
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs (GIRA) is a change that will help you begin & grow your career in Pharma Industry. GIRA through its industrial expertise offers quality educational programs in the field of Regulatory Affairs and QA/QC. It offers Full time, Part time and Distance Learning courses; this flexibility ensures prior commitments are taken care of and at the same time skills are added to their CVs.
Certifications: GIRA is an ISO Certified Institute as per the norms of ISO 9001:2008. It is Accredited by Joint Accreditation System of Australia & New Zealand (JAS-ANZ).
Distance Learning Courses Offered by GIRA:
* Post Graduate Program in Regulatory Affairs (PGDRA- 10 months)
* Certificate Course in e-CTD (4 months)
* Certificate Course in QA/QC (6 months)
Note: Fast Track mode also available for the above given courses.
* Completely Online (From Admission to Examination)
* Industry Accepted Course Curriculum & Certificate
* Experienced and Quality Faculty
* Online Examination (Exams from Home)
* Online Interaction (Discussion Forums, GIRA Blog)
* 100 % Placement Assistance & Career Guidance
Candidates Pursuing Courses from GIRA are associated with:
Emcure Pharmaceutical Ltd, Novartis Pharma, Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd, Wockhardt Pharma, Cipla, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Himalaya Company, USV Limited, Mylan Labs, Glaxo Company, Macleods Pharma, Ranbaxy Pharma, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, TCS etc.. etc.. etc..
Entrance exams conducted in India, US, UK, CANADA and other countries for pharmacy or related courses.
The CDFD (Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics), Hyderabad, is a premier institute in the country, which provides services in DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics and conducts basic research in the frontier areas of modern biology
The current research themes include, Computational & Structural Biology, Cancer and Stem Cell Biology, Genetics and Epigenetics, Cell Signalling, Silkmoth Genomics, Molecular and Cellular Biology and Molecular Pathogenesis.
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
AWARD OF DBT-JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP (DBT-JRF) IN BIOTECHNOLOGY at National Centre for Cell Science
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the award of “DBT-Junior Research Fellowship” (DBT-JRF) for pursuing research in frontier areas of Biotechnology and Applied Biology. JRFs will be selected according to merit under two categories: Category I & II. Category I fellowship (Top 275 in number) are tenable in any University/Institute in India where the students can register for Ph.D. Category II students (100 in number) will be eligible to join any DBT sponsored Project and avail fellowship equivalent to NET/GATE qualifications as per DST Guidelines, subject to selection through institutional selection process. Fellowship will be co-terminus with the duration of project and institutional rules will be applicable. There will be no binding on PIs of DBT sponsored projects to select JRF/SRF for their projects from category II list. Selection in Category II will not entitle student for any fellowship from DBT-JRF programme.
Post: Junior Research Fellowship
Our group is interested in the underlying molecular mechanisms of tumor progression in cutaneous melanoma, and performs since the mid-90#s translational research, in a close cooperation between the clinical departments of Pathology, Surgical Oncology, Dermatology, and Medical Oncology. This research is facilitated by the fact that the University Hospitals harbor a vast biobank of frozen and formalin-fixed tissue specimens, including several hundreds of frozen benign and malignant cutaneous pigment cell lesions.
ADMISSIONS 2014 for Indian Institute of Science | Bachelors or Masters degree in an field of Pharmacy
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) was conceived as a ´Research Institute´ or ´University of Research´ by Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata, in the final years of the 19th century. A long period of almost thirteen years was to elapse from the initial conception in 1896 to the birth of the institute on May 27, 1909. The early history of the Institute is a fascinating chapter in the story of higher education and scientific research in India. The cast of characters in the drama that led to the establishment of the Institute includes, in addition to its charismatic and generous founder J.N.
Applications from eligible candidates are invited for admissions to PhD programs (Full time / in service) in all subjects/specialties of Medical, Dental, Physiotherapy, Nursing and Pharmacy faculty in SBKS Medical Institute and Research Centre, K M Shah Dental College and Hospital, College of Physiotherapy, College of Nursing and Department of Pharmacy of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed University for the Academic Year 2014-15.
The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani is an all India Institution declared as Deemed to be University under Section 3 of the UGC Act. Admissions to all the Integrated First Degree programmes of BITS, Pilani, at Pilani campus, Goa campus, and Hyderabad Campus for the academic year 2014 - 15 will be made on the basis of a Computer based Online Test conducted by BITS, Pilani. This test will be referred to as ‘BITS Admission Test – 2014; in short as BITSAT - 2014 hereafter in this document.
BITSAT is a Computer based online test for Admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.
The Finishing School certificate course will be of six months duration where 2 months would be devoted to class room lectures and 4 months to hands on training. During 4 months hands on training, the students will work on a project leading to their dissertation. In the end they will submit the report in bound form which will be evaluated by external experts. The students will be required to appear in the examination at the end of the training. The students will visit centers of excellence in city like SGPGI, CDRI, IITR and others for specialized training for 3-5 days whenever required.