Applications are invited for admission to the Ph. D. Program of the Department of Chemistry, CU.
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
• Industry experienced faculty with avant - garde research
• Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
• Industry centric curriculum
• Research opportunities at all levels
• Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
• Strong Industry-Academia Linkages
• International Library with free access to indexed journals
• Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
• Renowned researchers, academicians and industrialist who guide students from time to time include: Dr. Vipin Dhall, Vice - President, Piramal Healthcare; Dr. Arvind Bansal, Professor, Pharmaceutics, NIPER; Dr. Ravi Kochchar, Sr. Scientist, Ranbaxy Labs; Mr. Satish Sharma, Director, Training and Consultant - Business Advantage; Dr. Mita Nandi, A renowned Clinical Trial Specialist, Fortis Hospital, Noida; Mr. Arvind Madan, GM, Modi - MundiPharma Ltd; Ms. Navita, leading entrepreneur, a Pharmacovigilant specialist and many others.
• Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R&D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
- Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
- Pharmacovigilance: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk managementfor effective drug safety programme.
- Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
- Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) is a national level entrance exam conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
BENEFITS OF GPAT
- Admission in M.Pharm with scholarship
- GPAT qualification is a necessary condition for appearing in NIPER – JEE
- Around Rs. 12,400/- per month for M.Pharm
- Stipend for Ph.D
- For Ph.D admission and stipend, GPAT scorecard is valid forever and the applicant need not appear in Ph.D. entrance/eligibility examination conducted by Indian universities
- Eligibility for research fellowships funded from UGC, AICTE, DBT, DST, SERB etc.
- For those who wants to make career in research or faculty, it is very important.
And for others, PLUS POINT IN YOUR RESUME
Our CRACK GPAT program is a unique way to test your preparation level in GPAT 2016, NIPER JEE examination for M.Pharm program.
- SYLLABUS DIVIDED IN PARTS
- ALL TESTs ARE ONLINE. APPEAR FROM ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME.
- PREPARE FOR EACH PART & APPEAR FOR TEST
- GET INSTANT RESULTS
GPAT Test series is not only helping you to get success in GPAT entrance exam but it also provide a platform to judge yourself.
CRACK GPAT -
|3200 MCQ’s to test your Preparation Level||
3200 MCQ’s to test your Preparation Level
|Syllabus level exams||
Syllabus level exams
|All Tests are online||
All Tests are online
|GET PERSONALISED USERNAME & PASSWORD TO ACCESS SYSTEM||
GET PERSONALISED USERNAME & PASSWORD TO ACCESS SYSTEM
|Total 32 Tests: Each test comprises of 100 questions which need to be finished in a stipulated time of 90 minutes||
Total 32 Tests: Each test comprises of 100 questions which need to be finished in a stipulated time of 90 minutes
ONLINE STUDY MATERIAL IS ALSO AVAILABLE
GATE Previous Year Papers
|24 X 7 Expert support & Tech Support||
24 X 7 Expert support & Tech Support
|AMOUNT: Rs. 2000||
AMOUNT: Rs. 3750
|Buy today & get access to online GPAT World|
CRACK GPAT - Printed
All as CRACK GPAT Course with printed material
Amount Rs. 4000
PAY BY Cheque OR DEMAND DRAFT (D.D): For more details write on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you are not preparing for GPAT exam, Kindly forward this email to some one who may find it useful and will benefit by your kind gesture.
PharmaTutor Edu Labs
A 601/A, RJD Gajera Business Hub,
Nr. Nagina Vadi, Katargam,
Surat, Gujarat - 395004
Enhance Your Career with Best Leadership Skills
Indian Institute Of Management Lucknow in association with Glocal Healthcare introduces CPHM (Certificate Program in Healthcare Management)
Glimpses of the Program
A cadre of bright minds from the healthcare industry for last two years has already made their way to IIM’s Healthcare Executive Management Programme & now it’s your turn to be alumni of Indian Institute of Management LUCKNOW
We take the pleasure to announce that admissions for IIM Lucknow & Glocal’s CPHM (Certificate Program in Healthcare Management) 2017 has opened.
Enroll yourself into a unique 8 months part time program offered by the Indian Institute of Management LUCKNOW, which combines world-class healthcare management education with experiential learning. Some of the salient points of this program are:
* Learn: No sabbatical is needed, learn while working the 3 modules of contact program at IIM Lucknow
* Experience: Enhance your skill with experiential learning at Glocal Healthcare.
* Achievement: World class learning with healthcare industry centric curriculum and Certificate from IIM Lucknow.
Eligibility Criteria - Minimum of 3yrs of work experience , with 50% or more in Graduation
For queries, please contact 8697726556/ 7703007308 or visit http://www.gnosis.ind.in/cphm.php
The Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) strongly opposes the ideas which arise through some recent news indicates that there have been discussion regarding enabling the unqualified persons to be "pharmacists" by initiating some training courses. IPA firmly stated that medical stores/pharmacies should be run only in presence and under supervision of qualified, registered pharmacists.
The Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (CCMB) is a premier research organization in frontier areas of modern biology. The objectives of the Centre are to conduct high quality basic research and training in frontier areas of modern biology, and promote centralized national facilities for new and modern techniques in the inter-disciplinary areas of biology. CCMB was set up initially as a semi-autonomous Centre on April 1, 1977 with the Biochemistry Division of the then Regional Research Laboratory (presently, Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, IICT) Hyderabad forming its nucleus and Dr P M Bhargava heading the new Centre. Earlier, the Governing Board of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) New Delhi, the apex body which constituted 44 research institutions in the country, approved the proposal in 1976 to establish such a Centre in view of the importance of research in the frontier and multi-disciplinary areas of modern biology. During 1981-82, the CCMB was accorded the status of a full-fledged national laboratory with its own Executive Committee and Scientific Advisory Council. With major expansion plans, it was decided to relocate the Centre to a spacious campus.
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) will select candidates through following channels for admissions to following programmes for the year 2017.
Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Science (JGEEBILS).
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2016/GATE-2017).