You are hereGurgaon
Wyzax group was established in India about a decade ago with its flagship organization - Wyzax Laboratories (P) Ltd. Although Wyzax Labs has been primarily engaged in Pharmaceutical marketing, Wyzax as a group has further diversified into other areas of healthcare like Medical Tourism & marketing of diagnostic equipments. The booming sector of Medical Tourism is being looked after by our sister concern - Wyzax Medical Tourism
(wyzaxmedicaltourism.com). Wyzax has also established a charitable healthcare NGO (Non Government Organisation) by the name of MAA (Social Responsibility), the primary objective of which is to make motherhood, a safe, healthy & satisfying experience.
Wyzax Laboratories, the flagship organization of Wyzax group, is one of the fastest growing Pharmaceutical companies in India today. We have shown a phenomenal progress since our inception about a decade ago.
Post: Medical Representative - Gurgaon Experienced ( Gurgaon Cand. Only)
Wyzax group was established in India about a decade ago with its flagship organization - Wyzax Laboratories (P) Ltd. Although Wyzax Labs has been primarily engaged in Pharmaceutical marketing, Wyzax as a group has further diversified into other areas of healthcare like Medical Tourism & marketing of diagnostic equipments. The booming sector of Medical Tourism is being looked after by our sister concern - Wyzax Medical Tourism (wyzaxmedicaltourism.com). Wyzax has also established a charitable healthcare NGO (Non Government Organisation) by the name of MAA (Social Responsibility), the primary objective of which is to make motherhood, a safe, healthy & satisfying experience.
Post: Medical Representative - Experienced(GGN) & 2
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• B. Pharm.*
Duration: 4 yrs.
*Proposed programme to commence shortly.
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA, 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9958132224, 9910350593, 18001037888, 8130305468, 022-33598485, +91-9560184499
Register for online programs by 15th August.
Job for Pharmacist/ Assistant Pharmacy in Apollo Pharmacy - Haryana/Chandigarh/Punjab Registered Pharmacist
Apollo pharmacy is Asia's largest pharmacy group, a division of Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd. is India's first and largest branded network, with over 1500 plus outlets. Accredited with - International Quility Certification, Apollo pharmacy offers genuine medicines Round-The-Clock, Through their 24-hours Pharmacies. Apollo pharmacy also provides Customer Care any time of the day.
Post: Pharmacist / Pharmacy Aid / Pharmacy Assistant – SAP
IDPL is the largest Central Pharma Public Sector Undertaking in India with plants at Rishikesh, Gurgaon & Hyderabad and two Subsidiary Units at Chennai and Muzaffarpur. The vision of first Prime Minister of India, Late Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru regarding Indian Drug Industry was that “the drug industry must be in the public sector….. I think an industry of the nature of the drug industry should not be in the private sector anyhow. There are for too much exploitation of the public in this industry”. With the vision of the then Prime Minister of India, IDPL was incorporated in April, 1961 (Company Registration No. 3418 of 1961-1962 with Registrar of Companies, Delhi and having its Registered and Corporate Office at Gurgaon) with main objectives of creating self-sufficiency in respect of essential life saving medicines, to free the country from dependence on imports and to provide medicines to the millions at affordable prices and not to make millions from the medicines. IDPL was basically conceived and established as a part of Healthcare Infrastructure and has played a pioneering infra-structural role in the growth of Indian Drug Industry base.
Post: Manager/ (Prodn.), Manager (Mech.), Marketing Executive
A National Seminar on Pharma Regulatory Affairs: Current Trends & Career Opportunities on Saturday, 23rd August 2014 at Lloyd School of Pharmacy
Lloyd school of pharmacy is one of the leading institute of pharmacy in Northern India. The institute was started in 2004 with an objective of becoming a center for excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical science and with the vision to develop the professionally competent manpower with sound subject knowledge, practical skills and strong ethical values for the profession. The institute is affiliated to UPTU Lucknow and approved by AICTE and PCI New Delhi.
inVentiv Health Clinical, a leader in drug development services, has a global infrastructure, therapeutic expertise, and commitment to quality that is unmatched in the industry. For pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies of all sizes around the world, inVentiv Health Clinical can help you transform promising ideas into commercial reality.
Post: Clinical Research Associate II
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. Our family of world class brands have unparalleled leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environmental and communications. We are a globally diverse team of 66,000 associates united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our ultimate competitive advantage. In 2013, we generated $19.1 billion in revenue and our market capitalization exceeded $50 billion. We are ranked #152 on the Fortune 500 and, during the past 20 years, our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 Index by nearly 2,800 percent.
Post: Research Associate- Application Support-AB 003513
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. THSTI is developed as a part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster to be located at Faridabad, in the National Capital Region. THSTI is designed to be a dynamic, interactive organization with a mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into tangible products to improve human health. We will be moving to our permanent laboratories in Faridabad shortly. The interim laboratories of the centre are functioning from Gurgaon in Haryana.
Post: Technical Officer, Technical Assistant (Lab)
Job as QUALITY MANAGER ( in Pregnancy- infant cohort) in Clinical Development Services Agency - degree in biomedical sciences or pharmacy may apply
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) mission is to create, develop, and nurture world class clinical product development capacity in India
CDSA invites applications from high performing professionals with a desire to serve public health needs of the country for the below mentioned PTB Project position:
Post: QUALITY MANAGER ( in Pregnancy- infant cohort)