You are herePharmaQuiz- 40 | Find answers of PharmaQuiz - 39
PharmaQuiz- 40 | Find answers of PharmaQuiz - 39
ANSWERS of Previous PharmaQUIZ-39:
1.A 2.A 3.A 4.A 5.C
6.C 7.A 8.C 9.B 10.A
PharmaQuiz - 40
This quiz is submitted by, Mr. Sagar Naskar (M.Pharm.; PhD (pursuing) Jadavpur University)
Dept. Pharm. Chemistry,
Bengal College of Pharm.Sciences and Research(WBUT)
PharmaTutor family thanking you for your precious contribution to pharma community.
1) Non aqueous titration is carried out for
a) water insoluble drugs
b) weakly acidic drugs
c) weakly basic drugs
2) Which one is aprotic solvent?
3) Protogenic solvent is
a) sulphuric acid
b) hydrochloric acid
c) nitric acid
4) Protophilic solvent is
a) sodium hydroxide
b) lithium methoxide
c) sodium methoxide
5) Which one is useful in non aqueous titration?
a) leveling solvent
b) differentiating solvent
6) Water may interfere with non aqueous titration by
a) acting as strong acid than the weakly acidic drug
b) acting as strong base than the weakly basic drug
7) In the preparation of the 0.1 (N) perchloric acid amount of acetic anhydride should be optimum. Why?
a) if added more quantity then amine drug may acetylate and causes erroneous result
b) if added less quantity then water may interfere with the titration.
c) formation of acetyl perchlorate can cause explosion
8) Perchloric acid can be standardized by using
a) benzoic acid
b) oxalic acid
c) potassium hydrogen phthalate
d) tartaric acid
9) Which one is used as indicator for non aqueous titration?
a) crystal violet
b) thymol blue
c) oracet blue B
10) Which of the following is added for the titration of halogen acid salt of weak bases?
a) lead acetate
b) mercuric acetate
c) bismuth iodide
d) copper sulphide
i want u to post ques for csir net examand help for the preparation for this exam
Please send the answers of the quiz 40...