You are herePharmaQuiz- 33 | Find answers of PharmaQuiz - 32
PharmaQuiz- 33 | Find answers of PharmaQuiz - 32
ANSWERS of Previous PharmaQUIZ-32:
1.B 2.B 3.A 4.A 5.B
6.C 7.D 8.D 9.C 10.B
PharmaQuiz - 33
1. Antibodies are produced from
A. T- cells
B. NK cells
C. β - cells
2. Arthus reaction was discovery by
A. Marrice Arthus
B. Von perquit
3. Which of the following is the most specific in diagnosis of AIDS?
C. Western blot
D. Immuno electrophoresis
4. Dengue fever is caused by-
5. Which one of this following properties is applicable to suspension?
A. Brownian movement
B. Laminar flow
C. Stokes’ law
D. Rapid rate of sedimentation
6. Which one of this following drugs is most likely to cause loss of equilibrium and auditory damage?
7. The therapeutic index of a drug is a measure of its
D. Dose variability
8. Indirectly acting sympathomimatic Shock is
9. The wavelength at which maximum absorption of radiation takes place is known as
A. β max
B. α max
C. λ max
D. A max
10. Which part of the plant is not dried at 20 to 40 degree C?
IF YOU HAVE CREATED ANY SUCH QUIZZES, YOU CAN SHARE IT WITH ALL PHARMAMATES OVER HERE.
SEND YOUR QUIZZES WITH YOUR NAME AND PROFESSIONAL DETAILS TO email@example.com