You are hereProjects
Mizoram University was established on 2nd July 2001 by the Mizoram University Act, 2000 which appeared in the Gazette of India (Extraordinary) on 25th April, 2000 as a Central University having His Excellency, the President of India as its Visitor.
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the post of Visiting Faculty in Anna University
Applications are invited to appear at a walk-in-interview for one post of Junior Research Fellow in the DST sponsored project entitled “Development of aspartyl-tRNA synthetase from Entamoeba histolytica as a target for antimicrobial drugs against amibiasis” in the room of the HOD, Department of Biotechnology and the Coordinator, DR. B. C. Guha Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, University College of Science, 35 Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata 700019 on the 25th June, 2013 at 1.00 p.m.
Interested eligible candidates are requested to appear in an interview on 25-06-2013 at 11:30 AM in Lab 214, Dept. of Zoology, C.U. 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata – 700019 for one post of Junior Research Fellow and one post of Technician/ Project Assistant II for the project entitled “Drug discovery studies with novel probiotics using in vitro and in vivo models of inflammatory bowel disease-molecular mechanisms and translation for prophylaxis and therapy” funded by the DST, Govt. of W.B under the supervision of Dr. Ena Ray Banerjee, Associate Professor, Dept. of Zoology, C.U.
The Institute of Microbial Technology, a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India, wishes to recruit Senior Project Fellows and Programmer on temporary basis to work in “Gates Foundation Project” as per details given below. Accordingly, a Panel of suitable candidates will be made, which will be operative for a maximum period of one year from the date of interview:
Post: Senior Project Fellows, Programmer- 3
A walk in interview for filling up three posts of Junior Research Fellows (JRFs) under the DBT Funded Projects entitled “Application of RNAi technology for augmenting broiler production”, “Identification of probiotic strain(s) from gut metage-nome of Assam indigenous chicken” and “Thermotolerance gene expression analysis in Salmonella typhimurium and development of their thermal death time models applicable to poultry processing” at Committee Room of Administrative Block of this Institute is to be held on 16.07.2013 at 11:00 AM.
MAFSU was formally notified on November 17th, 2000 and was established under the State Act No. 1998 (MAH.XVII of 1998) on December 03rd, 2000 with its headquarter at Nagpur. The University has been carved out of the four Agriculture Universities in the state by transferring five Veterinary Colleges, one Post Graduate Institute of Veterinary & Animal Sciences and one Dairy Technology College. Although the University is in its infancy, the constituent colleges were quite old.
Post: Senior Research Fellow
National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) was founded by Sir Robert McCarrison in the year 1918 as ‘Beri-Beri’ Enquiry Unit in a single room laboratory at the Pasteur Institute, Coonoor, Tamil Nadu. Within a short span of seven years, this unit blossomed into a "Deficiency Disease Enquiry" and later in 1928, emerged as full-fledged "Nutrition Research Laboratories" (NRL) with Dr. McCarrison as its first Director. It was shifted to Hyderabad in 1958.
PhD Scholarship in Studies of acetylcholine and nicotine receptor - pharmacology in University of Copenhagen
The Department of Veterinary Clinical and Animal Sciences, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, is offering a PhD Scholarship to commence on 1 August 2013 or soon thereafter. The post is limited to 3 years.
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad is a premier R&D Institute in India. The Institute had its origin as the Central Laboratories for Scientific & Industrial Research (CLSIR), established in 1944 by the then Government of Hyderabad State. After integration of Hyderabad State with the Indian Union, the laboratory expanded with its growing activities. The main building was formally opened by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the then Prime Minister of India on January 2, 1954. In 1956, the Central Laboratories came under the aegis of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi and was renamed Regional Research Laboratory, Hyderabad (RRL-H).