The first hospital associated with King George's Medical University was built in 1914, and was called King George Hospital. The funds allocated to the college could hardly be expected to cover the cost of a hospital on a comparable scale. Thus this task was undertaken by the Government of India. The building was again designed by Sir Swinton Jacob after making a spot study of great medical centres in Europe and adapting it the needs of this country.
Post: Research Assistant/JRF/SRF