Aurigene is a Bangalore based world-class drug discovery company with integrated capabilities for discovery and development of novel small molecule drugs.
Aurigene provides Drug Discovery Services for Lead Generation/ Lead Optimization. The Business Model involves collaborative Drug Discovery with partners, on a risk- and reward-sharing basis. Typical Aurigene projects involve starting with a partner's target protein and delivering an Optimized Lead, ready to go into clinical development.
Aurigene is founded by Dr Reddy's Laboratories Limited (DRL). DRL is listed both on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) with significant operations in USA and Europe.
Post: Scientist – DMPK
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. Through its more than 50,000 people across 93 countries, Thomson Reuters delivers this must-have insight to the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, and is powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Post: Key Account Manager
The CSIR-institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur (CSIR-IHBT) is one of the National Institute under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research which is an Autonomous Body It is located on a 250 acres of land with the backdrop of snow- covered peaks of Dhauladhar Range in salubrious climate. The Institute is engaged in research and technology development programmes for sustainable management of bioresources of the Himalayas. The Institute has successfully carried out mission-oriented projects on tea, temperate floriculture and aromatic plants and is well equipped for Tissue culture and Biotechnology. Facilities include Tea Processing Unit. FRP greenhouses and equipments like GC-MS, FT-IR, Ultrascan, Automated DNA sequencers. Phosphoimager. Q-TOF, XL Laser densitometer, HPLCs, MALDI-TOF, CONFOCAL MICROSCOPY, C02 Extractor. FPLC, HP-TLC. IRGA, NMR. Scintillation counter, computer networking etc
CSIR-lnstitute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur invites applications from young and dynamic candidates having excellent academic records for the under mentioned Scientific and Technical posts.
NER-BPMC has been set up by the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India, through Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL) for development, coordination and monitoring of biotechnology programmes in the North Eastern States of India.
Applications under NER-BPMC are invited for the post of Senior Consultant under Agricultural Biotechnology.
Applications are invited for one temporary contractual position of Research Associate (RA) for a period of four years or the completion of project (whichever is earlier) in a project titled Development of Herbal Formulations from Seabuckthorn GP-420 sponsored by DBT, GOI under coordinatorship of Dr. Inder Pal Singh.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Pharmacovigilance Process Lead
Huntsman is a global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals. Our operating companies manufacture products for a variety of global industries, including chemicals, plastics, automotive, aviation, textiles, footwear, paints and coatings, construction, technology, agriculture, health care, detergent, personal care, furniture, appliances and packaging.
Post : Research Scientist - Analytical
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
• Industry experienced faculty with avant - garde research
• Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
• Industry centric curriculum
• Research opportunities at all levels
• Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
• Strong Industry-Academia Linkages
• International Library with free access to indexed journals
• Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
• Renowned researchers, academicians and industrialist who guide students from time to time include: Dr. Vipin Dhall, Vice - President, Piramal Healthcare; Dr. Arvind Bansal, Professor, Pharmaceutics, NIPER; Dr. Ravi Kochchar, Sr. Scientist, Ranbaxy Labs; Mr. Satish Sharma, Director, Training and Consultant - Business Advantage; Dr. Mita Nandi, A renowned Clinical Trial Specialist, Fortis Hospital, Noida; Mr. Arvind Madan, GM, Modi - MundiPharma Ltd; Ms. Navita, leading entrepreneur, a Pharmacovigilant specialist and many others.
• Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R&D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
- Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
- Pharmacovigilance: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk managementfor effective drug safety programme.
- Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
- Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
Metro College of Pharmacy, Metro College of Health Science and Research, Greater Noida (UP) Delhi/NCR is the AICTE approved new technical institution for B.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy program. MCHSR has a sprawling campus spanning over 2.5 acres of land. The campus has two Multi storied academic blocks, and is equipped with state-of-art facilities. The parent organization, Metro Group of Hospitals founded by Dr. Purshotam Lal (Padma Vibhushan, Padma Bhushan and Dr. B.C. Roy National Awardee), a pioneer of Interventional Cardiology in India and with the vision to develop the professionally competent manpower with sound subject knowledge, practical skill and strong ethical values for the profession.
Post : Faculty Job