You are herePh.D
At United Health Group, their mission is to help people live healthier lives. To achieve this goal, they are focused on building a modern, adaptable, innovative and inclusive system of health care services.
Their scale and potential to improve health makes them one of the most visible stewards of America’s vast health care system. Entrusted with both important resources and responsibilities, they are involved on a daily basis in decision-making that has life-changing consequences for millions of Americans.
Post: Scientific Writer - Analytics - 630673
North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoeopathy (NEIAH) is an up-coming Autonomous Institute, under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India. Comprising Ayurveda and Homoeopathy colleges and attached hospitals. Institute will impart Graduate, Post graduate, Doctoral and Research Programmes in Ayurveda and Homoeopathy. The institute will provide quality medical facilities and act as a referral hospital.
Immediate Opening for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the Department of Pharmacology and Pharm.D - 4 posts
Established under the aegis of the Guru Nanak Institutions in 2006, the College has been a nurturing ground for pharmaceutical professionals. In recognition of the excellence of its educational standards, School of Pharmacy, Ibrahimpatnam has been Approved by the AICTE, New Delhi and Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
Modern institute of pharmaceutical sciences is the vibrant organization with well equipped and sophisticated facilities. The institute has its own two pharmaceutical industries which in total give a wide practical exposure to pharmaceuticals.
Post: Faculties - 03
The Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) is a unique postgraduate medical institution devoted to the study of chest diseases. It is a University of Delhi maintained institution and is funded entirely by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The institute is ideally located in the heart of the main campus of the University of Delhi, providing the requisite academic environment. The Institute fulfills the national need for providing relief to large number of patients in the community suffering from chest diseases. It has eminently discharged its role and has earned a unique place in the field of Chest Medicine.
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
inVentiv Health Clinical is a leading provider of global drug development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies. With 6,500 passionate employees supporting clients in more than 70 countries, inVentiv Health Clinical works to accelerate high quality drug development programs of all sizes around the world. Like you, we are committed to enriching the lives of patients, families, and communities by helping to expedite the quality delivery of our clients’ therapies to market
Post: Medical Writer I/II
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 275,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
CSIR- Central Drug Research Institute (CSIR-CDRI), a premier drug research institute of India was inaugurated on 17th Feb 1951 by the then Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru with a vision to strengthen and advance the field of drug research and development in the country. The Institute has made significant accomplishments in the pursuit of its mission to New Drugs & Technologies for affordable healthcare for all, generation of knowledge base and nurturing future leaders for healthcare sector.
The Foundation has been established with a mission to be a nucleus of excellence in varied fields of education with positive attitude, high values, commitment and dedication.
With the blessing of his respected mother & father Dr. D.K. Modi, Chairman cum President, under whose able guidance the Foundation offers a series of Technical and Professional Programmes. Each of the Foundation Institute is dedicated to offer an unrivaled learning, self- development and career building environment and facilities. At present, the Foundation is nurturing the future of more than 35,000 students,enrolled with the Colleges.