Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy produces cutting edge practitioners and is rated the best pharmacy college in Karnataka by “The Week”.Our institution has been approved by Pharmacy Council of India and is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, and is home to 18 highly equipped and advanced laboratories. It not only has one of the most advance infrastructures but our faculty comprises of industry's best practitioners.
TCS has been a pioneer in BPS. This key strategic division - powered by a unique combination of deep domain expertise, process excellence and innovative technology world-class solutions across diverse industries. With a talent pool of over 50,000 resources, BPS has state-of-the-art delivery centers spread across India, Hungary, Ecuador, Chile, Uruguay, UK, USA and China.
Post : Medical Writer
Nestled on MR 11 near flourishing bypass, Smriti College of Pharmaceutical Education (SCOPE) was founded in 1999 and is spread across 6500 sq.m of lush greens. With a humble beginning a decade ago under the aegis of “B. R. Nahata Smriti Sansthan” (BRNSS) in the memory of late Mr. B.R. Nahata – a great social leader, parliamentarian and a renowned educationalist, Smriti College of Pharmaceutical Education, Indore has carved its niche in the domain of pharmaceutical education.
Post : Faculty
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP), is a Dept. of Biotechnology (Govt. of India) initiative and a not for profit organization based in Bangalore. We act as an enabler of Bioscience Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship by providing Research, Development, Training and Services in State Of The Art Technology Platforms. As a part C-CAMP's mandate of promoting entrepreneurship and innovation, C-CAMP has created and fostered an entrepreneur-friendly culture in and around academic/research environment through its involvement in seed funding schemes for Startups, Entrepreneur Mentorship program and Bio-incubation facility.
Post : Industry Engagement Officer
Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting firm founded in 1961, has 32 offices with more than 1500 industry analysts and consultants world-wide. With an integrated approach to consulting through technology research, market research, economic research, corporate best practices, training, customer research, competitive intelligence and corporate strategy - Frost & Sullivan is one of the world leaders in this space.
Post : Industry Analyst/Senior Industry Analyst - Transformational Health (Life Sciences)
Faculty of Clinical Research (FCR)
Global accredited training & certification provider
Approved by Quality Council Of India (QCI), Government of India
Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
Approved Training Partner of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
An ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Institute accredited under Dubai Accreditation Center (DAC), UAE
Registered under The Societies Registration Act,1860 Government of India
Empanelled under Ministry of Horticulture and Food Processing, Government of Uttar Pradesh
International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) accredited Lead Auditor (FSMS) course
Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
Conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara
Glimpse of Programmes:
Post Graduate, Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate Programmes in:
- Clinical Research
- Medical Writing
- Clinical Data Management
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- 2 Years MBA (Hospital Management) + PGD in Clinical Research
- 2 Years MBA (Hospital Management) + PGD in Pharmacovigilance
- 2 Years MBA (Pharma) + PGD in Clinical Research
- 2 Years MBA (Pharma) + PGD in Pharmacovigilance
WORKSHOP BY IGMPI On Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
(MODE: Interactive/Online learning)
Importance of ICH-GCP Knowledge in Clinical Research
The ICH-GCP guidelines are developed to facilitate an international ethical and scientific quality standard for planning, executing, supervising, documenting, auditing, examining and reporting bio-medical and behavioural research studies concerning human population. The ICH-GCP guidelines provide platform to the industry in form of two basic standards: protecting the rights, safety and welfare of human subjects; and the genuineness of the data generated by the research.ICH-GCP guidelines confer objective to provide one single standard to facilitate the conduct of clinical trials across the US, European Union & Japan.
ICH-GCP training and certification is strongly recommended throughout the world as the guidelines are globally accepted. It is a basic acceptable standard for working as a clinical research professional. Getting Good Clinical Practice certified has multiple advantages such as:
- Various pharmaceutical/ biotech and clinical research organizations recommend GCP certification to their employees
- Organizations are hiring professionals certified in GCP for planning and conducting GCP audits (vendor, internal process and investigator site) and may include responsibilities for providing Quality Assurance support to clinical operations.
- Good clinical Practice (GCP) training is important for organizations in the business of clinical research so that they can comply with the industry guidelines, and regulations.
Details are as follows:
Date of the GCP Workshop: 08.10.2017
Timings: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Registration Fees: Rs.1000/-
(USD 100 for Overseas Participants)
The Payment details are available on request.
* CERTIFICATE FOR PARTICIPATION WILL BE AWARDED TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS.
In her role she provides strategic regulatory oversight for accurate dossier development and navigation through the regulatory review and approval cycle at the Health Authority Office to get on-time regulatory approvals. She has specialized in leading, organizing and managing all kinds of regulatory and study start-up activities for conducting various types of clinical Studies (across multiple therapeutic areas). Sneha Gupta, is Clinical Trials Regulatory Manager, for the Clinical Study Unit, Sanofi India.
She has been a valued contributor and partner in ideating some of the key ideas put out in the online submission portal for GCT applications of SUGAM at CDSCO India. She is a Biotech Engineer with a Master’s Degree in Clinical Research. Additionally she is a “Certified Trainer” for GCP, Bioethics, Clinical trials regulatory affairs and Corporate Behavior.
IGMPI is actively involved in taking various initiatives towards knowledge dissemination and training for life sciences students and professionals. Our study programmes are designed according to latest guidelines and updates and addressing all major requirements set aside by industry experts.
The workshop is ideal for professionals who wish to attain effective good clinical practice skills in compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines.
For registration form, please write to email@example.com along with your resume or profile. The agenda of the workshop will be sent to your email id.
The seats are limited and the registration for the workshop is based on 'First comes first serves basis'. However, one more batch will also be announced shortly to accommodate all participation requests.
Eligibility: Pharma / Medical / Biotech / Life Sciences / Cosmetics / Homeopathy / Ayurveda / health supplements, alternate healthcare and other life sciences pass-outs and professionals.
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177 / firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
-Full Time Class Room Programmes
-Part Time Class Room Programmes (Weekend classes)
-Distance cum e-learning mode
- Approved by Quality Council Of India
- Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- IGMPI Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing
- Selection will be based on the student's/participant’s profile. IGMPI reserves the right to reject any application. In case of rejection, full fee is refunded.
- Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to carve out a niche career path for the students.
- Post Graduate Diploma is 6-12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate programmes are advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration. Certificate programme is advanced programme of 1 month duration.
- Practical experience provided along with theoretical knowledge to give complete understanding of subjects.
- Government of India Approved & ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory facility.
- A team of experts with an industrial experience of 35-40 years and a competent work profile have been engaged as faculty members.
- E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
- Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material with an international perspective and case study based approach.
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny)
Life Science graduate / B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc / Ph.d in science disciplines/ any diploma holder or passed outs of Clinical Research degree or diploma courses ,Food science, Food Technology, Food Manufacturing, Food Quality Assurance, Home Science, Agriculture, Management Professionals, Testing, Audit Microbiology professionals, are eligible for these course. Working professionals of any of the following industry types Drugs manufacturing, Medical Device, Ayurveda, Pharmaceutical Industry Regulation, Clinical Research, Homeopathic or Ayurveda Medicine Manufacturing, Cosmetic, Food, Manufacturing, Biotechnology or any related industry are highly encouraged to apply for the programme.
Placement details and Participation from Pharma, Food & healthcare giants around the globe:
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1500 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
- Approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India
- Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Approved Training Partner of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
- Registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, Government of India
- A PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) affiliated training partner.
- Empanelled under ministry of Horticulture and Food Processing, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- An ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Institute accredited under Dubai Accreditation Center (DAC), UAE
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) accredited Lead Auditor (FSMS) course
- Conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177, +9120 2427175, 4375280 / email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara
PharmaTutor (ISSN 2347-7881) is mainly intended to promote rapid publication (original research articles, review articles, and Short communication) in all fields of Pharmaceutical, Health and allied biosciences. PharmaTutor will primarily publish the manuscripts on original work; either experimental or theoretical that adheres to scientific excellence pertaining to Pharmaceutical, Health and allied biosciences.
Publication of Vol 5 Issue 11 is scheduled in 1st November 2017. We are inviting the authors, researchers and colleagues to contribute or submit the manuscripts or articles for upcoming issues (Nov 2017 & next issues).
No Charge for Publication.
JOURNAL IS INDEXED IN GOOGLE SCHOLAR, CAS, HINARY, CITE FACTOR, RESEARCH BIBLE, S INDEXING.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE/PROJECT/SHORT COMMUNICATION ALONG WITH YOUR SCAN PHOTOGRAPH AND COPYRIGHT FORM AT firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology, known earlier as UDCT is the most outstanding Institute of the University of Mumbai. This prestigious institute is a jewel in the crown of the University of Mumbai. It was founded on 4th August 1934 and was recently awarded the status of the Institute on 26th January 2002 and renamed MUICT. It enjoys a unique and prominent place amongst the premier institutes that are engaged in education, training and research in the field of Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology and Pharmacy in India. Located in central Mumbai over a lush green campus of 16 acres, the MUICT has a built-up area of 33000 m2 including classrooms, laboratories and hostels.
Applications are invited in the prescribed form available on Institute of Chemical Technology website ictmumbai.edu.in for the following teaching posts to be filled through endowment grants on permanent basis. The online application form can be submitted from September 30, 2017 to October 15, 2017.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following position purely on temporary and contractual basis under the funded project:
Post : Research Associate