You are herePh.D
Multiple Project Vacancies for the post of Research Associate & Post Doctoral Fellow in Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology
Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology (IGIB), one of the premier constituent establishments of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), is carrying out research and development in the areas of genomics, molecular medicines, bioinformatics and environmental biotechnology. The Institute has played pivotal role in genomics and integrative biology through R & D partnerships and in collaboration with medical institutes, universities and the industry. It envisages building and sustaining available resources in its areas of research leading to technological advancement of high scientific impact.
The Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH) is a constituent R&D establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). Applications for Scientific positions for following positions are invited by the institute, which is engaged in research in many different areas of modern biological sciences and microbe-related biotechnology, with special emphasis on research and development of an interdisciplinary nature :
Post No: 1 - Principal/Senior Principal Scientist - 4 posts
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
North-Eastern Hill University was set up by an Act of Parliament and notified on 19th July 1973.
Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country.
Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Merck Specialities Pvt. Ltd., the wholly owned Indian subsidiary of Merck KGaA, was incorporated in 2005.
The National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) was established by the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technolgy, Government of India, in November 1997 as a fully funded autonomous research institute in the area of neuroscience and brain. The Centre was registered as an Society in June 1999 under the Registration of Societies Act.
With a coastline of about 3,500 miles, inland sources in Rajasthan and Little Rann of Kutch, and the rock salt mines in Mandi, India have possibilities of attaining a high position in salt production among the salt producing countries of the world. As is known, apart from being an indispensable item of food, salt is an important raw material for the manufacture of several heavy chemicals e.g. soda ash, caustic soda and chlorine. Besides, salt is used in food processing industries, such as fish curing, meat packing, dairy products and fruit and vegetable canning.
Opportunity to work as Food Inspector, Chemical assitant, Bactariologist, Sr scientist assistant at government of Delhi - 25 Posts
Applications are hereby invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts in different Departments under Government of NCT of Delhi and, its autonomous/local bodies. The details regarding name of the post(s), post code, Department, number of vacancies, educational qualifications, experience required, pay scale, age limit etc. as per the Recruitment Rules provided by the user department are given at Section A of this Advertisement. However, the applicants are required to go through the detailed advertisement at section „B? for Scheme of Examination, Section „C? for General instructions & procedure for submission of application form and Section „D?
CSIR-North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat, a constituent establishment of CSIR, an Autonomous organization under the Government of India, is an advanced multidisciplinary laboratory having research areas like Medicinal Chemistry, Natural Products Chemistry, Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biotechnology, Medicinal, Aromatic and Economic Plants, Geosciences, Petroleum & Natural Gas, Applied Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, General Engineering, Cellulose Pulp & Paper, Material Science, Coal, Instrumentation etc.
FIND LATEST JOBS