You are hereOpportunity for B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc as QA Officer in PAR Laboratories
Opportunity for B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc as QA Officer in PAR Laboratories
As a dedicated manufacturer and marketer of Hormone products, the Company concentrated on the niche areas of operations. With its beginnings in Mumbai, PAR Laboratories has been providing quality hormones and contraceptive products to various markets around the world.
In recent months, the Company has been transitioning to position itself for a substantial growth. PAR Laboratories’ acquisition by another pharma group with vast International experience opened the doors of the company to many markets. Along with it came the access to the group’s complete Research and Development facility in Navi Mumbai. This is quickening our ability to bring new hormonal products and better formulations to the market place rapidly. Over the years, PAR Laboratories has been able to identify several new product opportunities which are now in a state of development and continuous improvements.
Post: QA Officer - 2
• Review of Batch Manufacturing Record.
• Review of Batch Packing Record.
• Preparation of Standard operating procedure of QA.
• Issuance of BMR and BPR.
• Batch release.
• IPQA activity.
• Line - clearance in granulation ,compression , Packing.
• Preparation of APQR.
• Review Analytic work report.
• Preparation of process validation protocol and reports.
• Preparation of preventive maintenance schedule.
• Monthly check of Temperature and Humidity record and log-books.
• Any other responsibly given by higher management.
Experience: 1-3 year
Qualification: B. Pharm./M.Pharm./M.Sc.
Location: Gozaria, Gujarat
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QA
End Date: 17th Oct, 2013
where to forward CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
FIND LATEST JOBS