You are herePunjab Technical University invites Pharmaceutical Sciences for admission to Ph.D Programme
Punjab Technical University invites Pharmaceutical Sciences for admission to Ph.D Programme
Applications are invited for admission to Ph.D. programme in various disciplines of engineering, Management, Pharmacy, Applied Sciences for session 2012-13.
Stream: Pharmaceutical Sciences
Admission Criteria – Candidates shall be short-listed on the basis of UGC-NET/GATE/CSIR/GPAT/ SLET by the PTU and thereafter interviews shall be conducted.
Last date for receipt of applications - 31-10-2012
Information regarding Interview - upto 05-11-2012
How to Apply :
The application form can be downloaded from the PTU website ptu.ac.in. Application Form accompanied by self-attested, along with a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only ) towards "Application Fee" drawn in favour of “Registrar, Punjab Technical University” payable at “Jalandhar” must reach Dean (Research, Innovation & Consultancy), PIT, PTU Campus, Kapurthala by due date i.e. 31 October-2012. The envelope must be super scribed as “ Application for admission to Ph.D. Programme”. Late received applications may not be considered.
* Applications (complete in all respect) must reach the Dean (RIC), PIT, PTU Campus, Jalandhar- Kapurthala Highway, Kapurthala-144601, by the given deadline.
* No Documents are to be attached with the application form, except the Demand Draft.
* Late received or incomplete Applications may not be considered.
* Candidature of any candidate can be cancelled anytime, if any information provided in the application form proves to be incorrect at any stage.
* Candidates are required to be in touch with the University website: ptu.ac.in for any other information related to Interview. No separate letters will be sent to any candidate.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS