You are hereWalk in for Research Associate, Jr. Research Fellow, Sr. Research Fellow at Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
Walk in for Research Associate, Jr. Research Fellow, Sr. Research Fellow at Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is a part of the inter-disciplinary Biotech Science Cluster coming up at Faridabad in the National Capital Region (NCR). The interim laboratories of the Institute are located at Gurgaon in the NCR. THSTI is designed to be a dynamic and interactive organization with a mission to conduct innovative translational research and develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to accelerate the development of concepts into tangible products to improve human health.
Vaccine and Infectious Disease Research Center (VIDRC) has been set up as a mission center of the THSTI to study infectious disease and pathogens with the aim to generate translational knowledge for developing prophylactic and therapeutic measures against diseases prevalent in India.
Walk-in interview will be held for the following positions on the date and time as mentioned below:
Post: Research Associate (RA)
Emoluments: 22000-24000 +HRA
Date & time of interview: 28th November (10 AM – 1 PM)
Post: Jr. Research Fellow (JRF)
Emoluments: 16,000 + HRA (for 1st and 2nd year)
18,000 + HRA (for 3rd year)
Date & time of interview: 29th November (10 AM – 1 PM)
Post: Sr. Research Fellow (SRF)
Emoluments: 18,000 + HRA (for 1st and 2nd year)
20,000 + HRA (for 3rd year)
Date & time of interview: 30th November (10 AM – 1 PM)
RA: Doctorate (PhD/MD) or an equivalent degree or 3 years of research experience after MVSc / MPharm.
SRF: Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences with 2 years research experience.
JRF: Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Candidates must report for interview at 10 AM. Candidates will be called for interview on first-come-first-serve basis.
2. Candidates appearing for RA interviews are required to bring a copy of their Ph.D. thesis.
3. Candidates who are waiting for the award of their Ph.D. degree are also eligible to apply for RA position.
4. Candidates found suitable shall be empanelled in the order of merit and they will be posted as and when vacancies arise under the center. There are 1, 2 and 3 existing vacancies of RA, SRF and JRF respectively as on the date of issue of this notification. This number may vary at the time of actual selection.
5. Appointment will be made on a contract for a period of 1 year at a time with a possibility of extension up to 3 years based on satisfactory performance review. There will be an initial probation period of 6 months that may be extended at the discretion of the competent Authority.
6. For any information regarding this advertisement please contact: Administrative Officer (P&A), Translational Health Science and Technology Institute, 496, Udyog Vihar Phase-III, Gurgaon, Haryana-122016. Telephone no. 0124-2876300
7. All educational Professional and Technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
8. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
9. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should apply through proper channel or produce 'No Objection Certificate' at the time of Interview.
10. The list of selected candidates will be available on the THSTI website on or before 5th December, 2011. No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates.
11. Outstation SC/ST candidates called for the interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt. of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
12. Number of positions filled will be as per the need and availability of the suitable candidates.
13. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
See All Other Scholarships in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS