Vacancies in Nirma University for Para Medical Staff
Functioning under the aegis of Nirma Education and Research Foundation (established in 1994), the university presently includes of a top grade – Institute of Technology (1995), a leading b-school – Institute of Management (1996), an innovative Institute of Diploma Studies (1997), an upcoming Institute of Pharmacy (2003), Institute of Science (2004) and emerging Institute of Law (2007). All these institutions have emerged as centers of excellence offering various programmes ranging from undergraduate to doctoral levels in technology, engineering, business, pharmacy and sciences.
Considering the quality of education being provided, the Government of Gujarat established the Nirma University under Act No. 10 passed by the Legislative Assembly of the State of Gujarat in April 2003. This development witnessed the merging of all Institutes under the NERF into a single entity of Nirma University. The university has also been recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under the section 2 (f) of the UGC Act.
Candidate Should have D.Pharm. & Registered Pharmacists in Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council with atleast one year of experience at the chemist shop or in the similar capacity.
Job responsibilities :
1. Dispensing of medicines as per prescription under Drug & Cosmetic Act 1940
2. Patient counseling and compliance to treatment
3. Storage and stability responsibility of drugs as per specification (Sch.P)
4. Custody of prescription medicines and segregation for non prescription medicine
5. Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of drugs
6. Inventory of medicines and management
7. Information management for drugs
8. Patient history maintenance
9. Knowledge of first aid
10. Emergency treatment
11. Knowledge about laboratory related hazards (eg. Injuries due to lab chemicals, accidents due to fire and gas labs) fainting
12. Patient counseling with regard to medicines and diseases
- Please fill in your details as per the format given. (Download Form)
- All the columns in the application are compulsory. If space provided is insufficient, you can attach additional sheets.
- Mention the appropriate Post and specialization for which you are applying.
Remuneration: As per qualification and experience. Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate. Age and number of years of experience is relaxable in exceptional cases.
Send your credentials superscribing the post applied for on the envelope within 10 days to :
The Hon. Secretary,
Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal,
Above Bhaidas Sabhagraha,
Bhakti Vendanta Swami Marg,
Vile Parle (W), Mumbai – 400 056.
or Mail your updated resume to email@example.com
Interested candidates can apply before 18th November 2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.