You are hereWork as Pharmacist in Indian Rare Earths Limited, A Govt. of India Undertaking
Work as Pharmacist in Indian Rare Earths Limited, A Govt. of India Undertaking
Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) a Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy is the industry leader in the area of Beach Sand Minerals like Ilmenite, Rutile (Titanium ores), Zircon, Monazite, Sillimanite etc. and producer of rare earth (Lanthanides) chemicals, Thorium Nitrate etc.
Applications are invited for the following posts on regular basis in the Industrial Dearness Allowance (IDA) pay scale, for its Manavalakurichi Unit located in Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu.
Name of the Post : Pharmacist (A)
No. of vacancies: 1(Unreserved)
Qualification & Experience: Diploma in Pharmacy from a Govt. recognized Institute. Should have registered with Pharmacy Council. Two years relevant experience in a hospital after registration with the Council.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 8550-3%-24060(Total salary at the minimum of the scale Rs.15,455/- (approx.)
Upper age limit : 35 years as on 01.11.2011.
1. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post need only apply.
2. Persons who have resigned / discharged from Indian Rare Earths Limited will not be eligible to apply. Candidates, who have left a PSU after availing Voluntary Retirement, if selected, will be required to return the VRS Compensation received, to the concerned PSU.
3. Forwarding of Applications of candidates from Government and Public Undertakings:
a) Persons employed in State Government/Central Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies/State and Central PSUs etc shall in the normal course forward their applications through proper channel or should produce NOC at the time of interview. In the event of selection, such candidates will be entitled for benefits of carry forward of past service provided his/her employer agree for the same.
b) In case the applications are not received through proper channel or the candidate is not in a position to produce “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) at the time of interview, then he/she may be allowed to attend the interview subject to furnishing an undertaking/declaration to the effect that they shall forgo the benefits of carry forward of past service from his/her previous employer to IREL.
c) Notwithstanding to the above, in case the selected candidate is in a position to submit a consent letter/NOC from his/her previous employer with respect to transfer of service benefits, even afterwards, he/she shall be entitled for the same on joining IREL.
d) In the event of selection, all such candidates will be allowed to join IREL only on production of proper relieving order from their previous employer.
4. Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for test / interview. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for Test and/or interview.
5. The Posts of Pharmacist and Mining Mate inter-alia carry shift working also.
6. Besides basic pay, the post carry the allowances such as DA, HRA (@ 10% of Basic Pay), Conveyance Allowance, Washing Allowance etc. In addition to the above, other benefits such as EPF, Gratuity, LTC, Medical Assistance, Group Insurance, Educational Allowance for children etc., will be admissible as per rules of the Company.
7. Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail/increase the number of posts without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof
8. Age and experience are to be counted as on 01.11.2011. The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 10 years for PWD candidates. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen will be as per Govt. directives.
9. Candidates having working knowledge of Tamil / Malayalam is desirable.
10. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
11. Names of eligible candidates for test / interview will be intimated by post.
12. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Go to next page to know "how to apply"...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS