Work as Executive Quality @ Abbott India
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post: Executive Quality
To ensure Abbott’s Global procedures and processes are in place to assure the quality of the products marketed by Abbott Nutrition in India across the commercial supply chain and support all activities led by QA/Supply Chain.
1. Ability to handle Consumer Complaints
2. Co-ordinate with various functions for ensuring processes are in place
3. Audit quality systems, conduct training programs periodically across the commercial supply chain
4. Ensure compliance of Good Warehousing Practices at C&FA and Depots for Abbott’s Nutritional products.
5. Liason with Manufacturing plants for timely addressing any deviations including consumer complaints
6. Understanding of Third Party Manufacturing & Loan License MfgTo ensure Abbott’s Global procedures and processes are in place to assure the quality of the products marketed by Abbott Nutrition in India across the commercial supply chain and support all activities led by QA/Supply Chain.
Graduate in Food Science / Micro-biology
2-3 years experience in QA in food processing & setting up quality management systems. Exposure to HACCP, Indian & International food regulations will be an added advantage.
Good Communication Skills and Experience in Consumer Complaint Management
Experience: 2-3 year
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: QC
Last Date: 21st Dec, 2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.