Multiple Vacancies in Unichem Laboratories | Require in Production, Corporate QA, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, Purchase
Unichem Laboratories has grown to become one of India’s most respected pharmaceutical companies. It is committed to delivering better health through superior products. By combining strategic research and in-depth industry knowledge, Unichem aims to transform itself into a global pharmaceutical drug company with an increasing focus on cutting-edge research and developed markets.
With formulations forming the core of Unichem’s business, the company also manufactures active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs or bulk actives). In addition, it has several pharma products that address relevant and growing therapeutic areas like gastroenterology, cardiology, diabetology, psychiatry, neurology, anti-bacterials, anti-infectives and pain management among others.
Post: Manager / Senior Manager – Pharma Technology Dev; Manager – Corporate Quality Assurance; Assistant Manager – Regulatory Affairs (ROW markets); Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager - Purchase; Officer – Marketing Support (API Marketing)
Designation - Manager / Senior Manager – Pharma Technology Dev
Education Qualification - PhD / Post Graduate in Pharmacy
Experience - 10-12 years
* Development of formulations for domestic and ROW markets
* Scale up and commercialization
* Documentation support for DCGI and file submissions for ROW countries
Designation - Manager – Corporate Quality Assurance
Education Qualification - Post Graduate in Science (Chemistry) / Pharmacy
Experience - 12-15 years
Should have international regulatory experience, good analytical skills, knowledge of QC & QA. Should have experience in Pharma/API.
Would be responsible for –
* Development of quality systems
* Vendor audits
* Own manufacturing plant audits
* Contract manufacturing QA
* Market complaint handling
* Liasioning with local FDA authorities
Designation - Assistant Manager – Regulatory Affairs (ROW markets)
Education Qualification - Post graduation in Science / Pharmacy
Experience - around 6-7 years
Job profile -
* To handle CIS, Africa, SAARC, Middle East and South East Asian countries.
* Should have sound technical knowledge for submission of registration, re-registration dossier
and to reply to queries received from customer/ authority.
* Should liaise with plants and other departments.
* Maintenance of registration certificates, database etc.
Go to Next Page for more jobs...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.