You are hereOpening for Principal Investigator/Senior Principal Investigator for Neuroscience group In Vivo Pharmacology at Syngene
Opening for Principal Investigator/Senior Principal Investigator for Neuroscience group In Vivo Pharmacology at Syngene
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies.
Post: Principal Investigator/Senior Principal Investigator for Neuroscience group In Vivo Pharmacology/Biology
Successful candidate will be responsible for setting up a team of 8-12 Ph.D. and Master level scientists. Would assume responsibility for the completion of studies in multiple therapeutic areas.
The individual would be part of the discovery working groups and work with project leaders from different functions to coordinate study designs, implementation and reporting.
* The candidate must have training as an in vivo Pharmacologist/Biologist with drug discovery experience in one or more of the following therapeutic areas: Neuroscience and Pain/Behavioral Pharmacology.
* Demonstrate excellent understanding of Biology, Pharmacology and pathophysiology in one or multiple disease area. Demonstrates knowledge/ expertise within and outside own disease area.
* Highly competent in multiple technical aspects relevant to own disease area discovery biology.
* Understands the competitive environment and its implications regarding meeting our goals.
* Should possess good management, excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to interact with multi-disciplinary drug discovery teams and contribute to teamwork and teambuilding.
* Effectively weighs risks, costs and benefits to make rational, objective decisions.
* Plans, drives and organizes projects in order to achieve goals. Resourceful and foresees hurdles and plans appropriately.
* Prior working experience in Industrial Drug Discovery is desirable.
Ph.D. in Pharmacology/Biochemistry with expertise in one or more of the following areas: Neuroscience and Pain/ Behavioral Pharmacology
Minimum 3-5 years of post-doctoral experience with at least 3-6 years of relevant Industry experience in Drug Discovery
Experience: 3-5 Years
Education: Ph.D. in Pharmacology/Biochemistry
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 7th Dec., 2011
Job Code: BVB040
Forward your resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the Jobcode in Subject without fail.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.