You are hereJob as Analytical Chemist in Neuland
Job as Analytical Chemist in Neuland
Neuland is manufacturer of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and provider of Contract Research Services. Neluand has been Preferred Source world wide for APIs and Intermediates for over 25 years. Neluand has 2 manufacturing plants which have been thrice each successfully inspected by USFDA. Their facilities have also been successfully inspected by German Health Authority and EDQM. Neluand has a R&D Centre which houses 130 scientists engaged in NCE custom synthesis work. The custom synthesis is complemented by 2 cGMP Kilo Labs, 1 non-GMP Kilo Lab and cGMP Pilot Plant. Neluand offer custom synthesis and manufacturing services to the Pharmaceutical industry. Neuland latest foray is in Generic peptide synthesis and we are currently offering Building Blocks to the market.
Post: Analytical Chemist
1) Sound knowledge/ practical experience in ICP-MS for elemental analysis w.r.t method development and validation as per emea and other regulatory agency.
2) Exposure to regulatory requirement of elemental analysis.
3) Should have excellent skills in writing validation protocols and reports.
4) Sound knowledge of basic analytical instrumentation.
5) Sound knowledge of basic cGLP and good documentation practices in Laboratory.
6) Awareness of Laboratory Safety and Hazards.
7) Good command over English as a preferred communication language.
M.Sc. or higher in Analytical / Organic Chemistry with 2 years of experience
Experience: 1-2 Years
Education: M.Sc, Ph.D
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 30th April, 2012
send in updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS