You are hereManager – Analytical Development Lab in Alembic Limited
Manager – Analytical Development Lab in Alembic Limited
Alembic Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry has a proud, historical track record going back one hundred years. With a turnover in excess of Rs1000 crores today, Alembic Limited is one of India’s leading integrated pharmaceutical companies. We continue to enjoy leadership positions in antibiotics, anti-infective, anti-cough and also have significant worldwide presence in specialty therapeutic areas such as cardiology, neurology, diabetology, etc. We have also plans for expansion in Ophthalmic etc.
Post: Manager – Analytical Development Lab (API-XRD)
* LC-MS Method Development
* Analytical Method Development of newly developed products independently.
* Interpretation of IR & NMR Spectra.
* Isolation and characterization of Impurities.
* Responsible for troubleshooting of instruments in case of problems.
* Impurity Profiling of Drug substances.
* Calibration of Analytical Instruments.
The incumbent should have an outstanding academic background with M.Sc or Ph.D in Analytical Chemistry from a reputed institute. Should have handled instruments like:
• LC-MS (Agilent Ion Trap 6310)
• PREPRATIVE HPLC
• DISSOLUTION APP.
• UV-VISIBLE SPECTROPHOTOMETER
• FLASH CHROMATOGRAPHY
Experience: 5-10 years
Education: M.Sc, Ph.D
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D, bioanalytics
Forward your CV to, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.