You are hereM.Sc
Our client is the world’s second largest Integrated manufacturer of Ephedrine and Pseudo ephedrine salts. Our client's manufacturing facility at Mahad has been audited and approved by the Australian TGA, and the US FDA
Post: Chief Manager-Industrial Relations (1 Nos.)
Applications are invited for the following position in DST - Centre for Policy Research at Panjab University, Chandigarh. The position is purely temporary for one year.
Post: Sr. Scientist C
No.of post: 01
Admissions open for Pharm.D, Pharm.D (PB), B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc (Pharm. Chem.) in Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology & Science, Dehradun
Division of Pharmaceutical Science was established in the year 1997 under auspices of Shri Guru Ram Rai Education Mission funded by Shri Guru Ram Rai Darbar Sahib, a 339 years old, philanthropic and religious organization having numerous institutions in northern India. The campus is spread over 12.5 acres of land with well-furnished building and modern infrastructure. Promoted under the visionary leadership of Shri Mahant Devendra Dass Ji Maharaj (Chairman, Governing Council, SGRRITS), the institute stands tall amongst the masses. Director and Principal Dr. Preeti Kothiyal, has made the institute flourish with each passing day with her sharp acumen, dynamism and leadership qualities and has been instrumental in steering her team of excellent teachers and researchers to great heights.
The SGRRITS Advantage
-- Excellent Infrastructure --
-- Centrally located Campus --
-- Research driven Education --
-- High Performance Peer Group --
-- 100% Placements --
· Highly qualified,motivated & dedicated faculty with 10 Ph.Ds. to carve a niche
· Five Young Scientist awardees form the core of the faculty (Award Conferred by Department of Science and Technology (DST) state branch UCOST).
· Continuously updated professional knowledge, guest lectures and personality development talks.
· Research – the crux of the department. Past two years have witnessed over 100 research articles in various national/ international journals of repute.
· Modular labs with high-tech instruments like HPLC, FT-IR, UV spectrophotometer, multistation automatic tablet punching machine and Langendorff’s assembly to name a few.
· Well stacked library boasting of e-journals (Science Direct & Bentham pharmacy collection) alongwith 31 National and 30 International journals.
· Access to e-resources through UGC-INFONET digital library consortium (Inflibnet N List Programme) providing more than 6000 plus e-journals and 97,000 plus e-books.
· Round the clock internet connectivity with Wi-Fi campus.
· “Clinical Pharmacy Communique” a quarterly newsletter published from the department.
· An independent, modern, fully Air-conditioned CPCSEA approved animal house & breeding center.
· Stress laid on continuous upgradation and quality improvement of teaching facilities through induction courses, faculty development programmes, seminars and workshops.
· Well established Herbal Garden with over 50 species of medicinal plants.
· Excellent placement record with aluminous excelling at national and international levels.
· Computer assisted pharmacology lab (CAPL) for UG and PG animal experimentation.
· Hostel facility for girls.
· Personality development seminars & workshops conducted from time to time.
· Industrial tours and extracurricular activities a regular feature.
Programs at a Glance
No. of Seats
Pharm.D (Doctor of Pharmacy)
(Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun)
(1) 10+2 Examination with Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following: Mathematics or Biology.
|Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) (Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun)||
||B.Pharm (AICTE& PCI recognized College)||
M.Sc. Pharm. Chem.
B.Sc. with Chemistry with 50% Marks
Pharm.D. (Doctor of Pharmacy) & Pharm.D. (Post Baccalaureate)
“The Pharmacist of Future”
Clinical Pharmacy services have proved and are providing their importance in healthcare systems of the world towards better healthcare, especially in western countries. Very few professional Clinical Pharmacy services are being provided in India. Hence, the need of a patient oriented approach in Pharmacy curriculum was felt by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and in view of that the Union Ministry of Health and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) have introduced a six year Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) course. It provides intensive training in pharmacy practice and clinical pharmacy services.
The Pharm. D programme gives a global edge to the students and enables the pharmacist to advise, consult, and help doctors in dispensing medicines to patients. It is a six year training based course wherein a student is exposed to actual pharmacy practice or clnical pharmacy services in hospital settings.
SGRRITS is a pioneer in starting Pharm.D (Doctor of Pharmacy) and Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) course in the state of Uttarakhand.
Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology & Science was established in 1994 at Dehradun by Shri Guru Ram Rai Education Mission with the financial support of its parent body - Darbar Shri Guru Ram Rai JI Maharaj, a 361 year old religious and philantropic organization.
The Mission has a track record of commendable service of over five decades in providing modern education at reasonably low cost. easily affordable by middle class segment of the society. As on date, it runs 120 educational institutions in North India - a Postgraduate College, Inter-mediate Colleges affiliated with Uttarakhand Board of Education and Examination and English Medium Public Schools on CBSE pattern. In the Postgraduate and Inter-mediate Colleges free education is provided to the students and the fee in Public Schools is reasonably low.
Post: Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor
We are 2000 Cr. Health care company with operations in India. US & EU with leadership in diabetes and cardiovascular segments. We provide a supportive and learning environment where personal growth is encouraged and nurtured. We have three plants located at Daman and Baddi manufacturing Tablets, Capsules, Sterile injectabes & Opthalmic Products, one API plant at chiplun and biotechnology facility in Nerul, Mumbai. Our plants are approved by US, EU, Health Canada and other leading country's regulators. We are looking for candidates with proven capabilities for the following positions at our Daman Plant.
Post: Manufacturing (Tablet/Capsule), QC, QA
Famy Care is a name trusted by millions of consumers around the world. We are dedicated towards improving the quality of women's health through research and innovation. With wide range of products Famy Care is focused on female reproductive health care. More than 15% of all women in the world who use oral contraceptive pills are endorsing Famy Care products. Since 1990, we have been devoted to improve health and empower women worldwide!
Famy Care Ltd, now hiring pharma manufacturing professional for its world class manufaturing unit based at Ahmedabad
Post: Tablet Manufacturing, Tablet Packing, QA
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 33,300 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 190 countries Novo Nordisk’s B shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen (Novo-B).
Post: Medical Writer
Academy of Medical Coders India (AMCI)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
New Delhi | Hyderabad
(www.amciindia.org | www.igmpiindia.org)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Coding (Regular, Part Time modes)
- Executive Diploma in Medical Coding (Regular, Part Time modes)
- CPC Examination Training
(100% Placement Assistance Skills Development Programmes)
-Regular programmes (Classes are conducted throughout the duration of the course apart from Learning Management System (LMS) support and comprehensive and dynamic study material for all the modules. For Delhi NCR/ Hyderabad students face to face classroom sessions will be conducted and for other location students interactive classroom sessions will be conducted.)
-Part Time programmes (Weekend classes are conducted throughout the duration of the course apart from Learning Management System (LMS) support and comprehensive and dynamic study material for all the modules. For Delhi NCR/ Hyderabad students face to face classroom sessions will be conducted on weekends and for other location students interactive classroom sessions will be conducted.)
AMCI- A Global Training Provider:
Academy of Medical Coders India (AMCI) set-up as a constituent academy of Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI), registered as a non-profit society (under The Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional Education Institute) of Quality Council of India(QCI) -which is an autonomous body and an accreditation authority for education & vocational training providers under the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, is dedicated for providing education and training, news updates through newsletters covering national and international news and analysis on all aspects of medical coding. As a global training provider, the academy is guided by brilliant, dynamic faculty members trained in various top healthcare industries possessing cutting edge technical expertise/skills and dedicated to teaching and research allowing new industry integrated programmes in medical coding. The offered training programmes in medical coding are approved and certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India.(View website)
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339, +91-40-44334000, +918886124732 & email@example.com mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- Robust placement cell: AMCI offers 100% placement assistance by a robust placement cell to kindle the flame of talent in the field of Medical Coding Industry.
- Get trained and Certified Medical Coder: Pharma / Biotech / Food Processing / Life Sciences / Cosmetics / Homeopathy / Ayurveda / health supplements, alternate healthcare etc passouts may complete the full time PG Diploma Programmes and working executives may complete part time Executive Diploma/Distance learning programmes whilst still being in service or business.
- All inclusive Fee: Free study materials, assignments, training kits, case studies, webinar, LMS support & Placement Assistance.
Flexible mode of fee payment: Fee can be paid in installments. A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH / Ex-servicemen / Economically weaker section/ BPL for PG Diploma Courses.
- The duration: 3-6 months
- Subsidized Programme fee under AMCI Scheme.
Ram Ratan Farm, 128, Asola, Chattarpur, New Delhi-110074, India.
Phone: +91 8130924488, +91 11 26652850, 65353339
Midtown, Road No 1, Banjara Hills, Opposite Vengal Rao Park, Hyderabad-500034, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Phone: +91 40 4433 4000, +918886124732
Last Date to Apply: 25th June 2015
HLL Lifecare Limited is a Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. HLL, a Schedule-B Public Sector Enterprise is today a multi product, multi unit organization addressing various public health challenges. The Company with seven manufacturing units and marketing offices throughout the country is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of contraceptives and healthcare products. The company has also ventured into Infrastructure Development, Procurement & Consultancy Services, setting up of Life Spring Hospitals, Women's Health Pharma Division and setting up of Diagnostic Centres.
HLL offers a challenging work environment with ample opportunity for advancement, for personal and professional growth.
Post: Dy. Manager
Walk in interview for B.Pharm, M.Pharm as Production, QA, QC, Packaging, Formulation in Ajanta Pharma
Ajanta Pharma is a specialty pharmaceutical company engaged in development, manufacture and marketing of quality finished dosages in domestic and international markets. Established in 1973 and headquartered in Mumbai-India, we are committed to 'Serve Health Care Needs Worldwide'. Ajanta has been consistently providing high quality affordable medicines to patients in different parts of the world.
Ajanta Pharma Ltd, a specialty pharmaceutical company engaged in development, manufacture and marketing of quality finished dosages in domestic and international markets, a looking for suitable candidates for its Formulation facility at Dahej, Bharuch :
Post: Executive, Officer, Operator, Assistant Manager, Assistant