You are hereKolkata
Walk in interview for Pharmacist for National Research Institute of Ayurvedic Drug Development | D.Pharm \ B.Pharm
National Research Institute of Ayurveda for Drug Development ( NRIADD), Kolkata as the peripheral research Institute under Central Council for Research in Ayurveda & Siddha ( CCRAS) , Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India was established as Regional Research Institute (Ay) first time on 24th April, 1972 at Jagannath Dutta Lane, Kolkata-9 and then the Institute was shifted to Bidhannagar, Kolkata- 700 091 on 20th March 1997 in its own building. The Institute was upgraded as Central Research Institute (Ay) on 1997.
The following posts of different categories will be filled up on contractual basis over Sealdah Division, Eastern Railway for a period upto 30.06.2016 or until availability of a regular selected candidate, whichever is earliest.
To trace the history of Jadavpur University is to trace a part of India’s freedom movement, at least from the Swadeshi Movement onwards. It was 1905 -1906. Bengal stood divided. The times were feverish.The hegemony of the British establishment had to be challenged. Education had to play a new role in this changed scenario. It had to become a new form of resistance through which the emergent nationalist spirit could be propagated. With this in mind the National Council of Education (NCE) came into being.
Post: Project Fellow
Sr. Executive, HRD-Marketing
TROIKAA PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Don’t know the name, but someone great had said that reading is one of the best way of learning. If you read the same book for more number of times you can learn new things each time you read that book. Having studied pharmacy for 7 years including diploma, degree & post graduation, I had to refer many subjects repeatedly. To add to this, I got my professional assignment also surrounding my passion for pharmacology (Imparting training to newly selected BE/BMs for cardiac products apart from conducting ACE session as a part of HRD MARKETING team in Troikaa Pharmaceuticals, which required me to refer those subjects again).
National Seminar cum Workshop on
“Nanotechnology- Application of QbD”
January 29-30, 2016,
Venue: B. V. Patel PERD Centre, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Targeted Audience: Researchers, Scientists and Academicians
Research Scholars working in the area of:
• Day 1: Seminar session: Nanotechnology and Application of QbD, Utility of polymers & its limitations in Nano-pharmaceuticals, challenges faced by the industry for commercially viable Nanomedicine, by eminent academicians & industrial scientists.
• Day 2: Hands-on training session: Development & Characterization of Nanoformulations; covering various techniques High shear homogenizer, High pressure homogenizer, Usage of sonicator, Dynamic light scattering, for particle size reduction and characterization.
*Day 2: Limited seats for first 20 participants. Registration closed for Day 2.
For registration and further details:
Visit us: www.perdcentre.com
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us at: Mr. Jacob Koshy Tel: 079-2743 9375, 2741 6409
It's time for evolution now. PharmaTutor goes android.
PharmaTutor launching first android app specially for Pharma & lifescience students and researchers.
We are happy to announce about our new ANDROID APP for Pharmacist & Lifescience professionals. This app brings all pharma & lifescience daily updates in your mobile devise.
This app includes updates for jobs, scholarly articles and entrances. Content sharing facility is available, too.
It also include coaching for GPAT. This app makes you an complete & updated pharmacist. Content can be shared easily among your friends or groups.
New App for new generation !
International Conference on developing pharmacy education - a policy and practice perspective at RIPER
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India's central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination.
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485