You are hereKolkata
Admission to Ph.D.(Tech) Programme (RET 2015) in Pharmaceutical & Fine Chemical Tech.
No.of Seats: Pharmaceutical & Fine Chemical Tech. – 04
Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science & Research was established in the year 2008 by SKS Educational and Social Trust, having an impressive campus is dedicated to develop and nurture pharmaceutical education and research. The campus gives an aesthetic and pleasant look where it will be our endeavour to produce the best graduates in learner focused environment. The institute has well stocked library, modern laboratories, offering latest technology equipment and classrooms for materializing the dream of SKS Group of Institutions to contribute more in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research.
IGMPI Hyderabad announces admissions for accredited Diploma programmes for Pharma & Food students and professionals
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
New Delhi l Hyderabad
Post Graduate and Executive Diploma in Pharma:
• Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
a. Good Manufacturing Practices
b. Quality Assurance and Quality Control
c. Regulatory Affairs
d. Good Laboratory Practices
e. Medical Device Management
• Faculty of Clinical Research
a. Clinical Research
c. Medical Writing
d. Drug Discovery and Development
• Faculty of Healthcare Administration
a. Public Health and Hospital Management
b. Healthcare Informatics
• Academy of Medical Coders India
a. Medical Coding
• Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
a. Intellectual Property Rights
• Faculty of Product Management
a Pharma Product Management
b. Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
• Faculty of Nanotechnology
a. Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
• Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
a. Food Good Manufacturing Practices
b. Food Regulatory Affairs
c. Food Safety
d. Food Quality Assurance and Quality Control
e. Food Processing and Preservatives
f. Food Good Laboratory Practices
g. Food Product Management
h. Food Sales and Marketing Management
i. HACCP Certification
j. Organic Farming
k. GAP Certification
l. Food Safety in Hospitality Industries
m. Food Supply Chain Management
n. Food Packaging
Part Time programmes (Weekend classes)
Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India, registered as a non-profit society (under Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional education Institute) of Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India -presents unique, friendly and interactive platform to get rid of all your GMP related glitches. GMP- is an essential and most dynamic element of industries like pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, cosmetic, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, medical device and food manufacturing. Keeping self-updated with current GMPs thus becomes inevitable to stay abreast with the changing industry needs and practices. With its mission of "Knowledge Dissemination and Human Resources Development in pharma, food and healthcare Industries", IGMPI is moving hand in hand with technology advances and has gained recognition as global training provider for pharma, healthcare, food & nutrition and agriculture professionals and students in the mentioned areas. The Institute has various faculties like Faculty of Food Safety and Quality, Faculty of GMP, Faculty of Clinical Research, Faculty of Healthcare Administration, Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights, Faculty of Nanotechnology, Faculty of Product Management and Academy of Medical Coders India. The courses have been structured and designed under the guidance of field experts and thus promise to impart theoretical and practical knowledge about the defined subjects. Based on high standard of quality, the training programmes have been duly approved and certified by Quality Council of India, Government of India. (www.igmpiindia.org | www.amciindia.org | www.ffsqindia.org | www.fcrindia.org | www.fhaindia.org )
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number.
• Get trained and certified by Quality Council of India and IGMPI jointly.
• Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Food & nutrition, Agriculture, Hospitality, Tourism and Catering, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
• Placement assistance by a robust and proactive placement cell to kindle the flame of talent in field of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
• Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 6 months' duration.
• Practicals along with theoretical knowledge help students in gaining real world exposure.
• Govt. of India Approved & ISO 9001:2000 certified laboratory facility.
• A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
• E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
• Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
• A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
• In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 500 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS, Pepsi, Elite, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
You may subscribe our free online GMP guidelines & News updates (published weekly), Case Studies and Articles by submitting your email ID on our website
For any query, counselling or prospectus, you may call/write on
+91 11 65353339 & +91 11-26652850
(Approved & Certified by Quality Council of India, Govt of India)
Ram Ratan Farm, 128, Opposite Golden Tulip Hotel, Main Chattarpur Temple Road, Asola, Chattarpur,
New Delhi-110074, India.
Phone: +91 11-26652850
Mid-Town, Regus, Level 1, Mid Town Plaza, Road No 1, Banjara Hills, Opposite Vengal Rao Park Main Entrance,
Hyderabad, Telangana-500034, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Phone No.- +91 40 4433 4000
Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group.
Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India and we serve 150000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 1550+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
Notice for walk-in-interview for engaging in the following posts purely on contractual basis, the details of which are furnished below:
IICB Institute was established in 1935 as the first non official centre in India for biomedical research and was included within the aegis of CSIR in 1956.
IICB today is engaged in research on diseases of national importance and biological problems of global interest, employing sophisticated state-of-the-art technology in keeping with the rapid and unprecedented momentum that life science research has gained globally over the last 50 years.
Post: RA/SRF (Extended)- 1
Bengal Chemical & Pharmaceutical Works Ltd.(BCPW) is precursor of the present Company, Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (BCPL). Acharya P C Ray took a rented house at 91 Upper Circular Road, Calcutta and started business with a meager capital of Rs 700.00. Since inception of the Company he was very much quality conscious and produced various products of British Pharmacopoeia standard. Eminent Doctors with nationalistic feeling like Dr R G Kar, Dr N R Sarkar, Dr S P Sarbadhikari, Dr Amulya Charan Bose, etc. came forward and patronized the products. The reputation of the Company started enhancing rapidly, when Acharya P C Ray felt of pumping more fund in the Company to produce on a large scale. This idea transpired to convert into a Limited Company and on 12th April, 1901 the name of the Company was styled as Bengal Chemical and Pharmaceutical Works Ltd. (BCPW), retaining the same premises at 91 Upper Circular Road, Calcutta.
Post: Senior Assistant Manager, Production Officer, Pharmacist, QC Officer, Area Sales Manager, Area Sales Executive