Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Works Ltd. was established on April 12, 1901, by eminent scientist & entrepreneur Acharya Prafulla Chandra Ray which is thefirst Chemical & Pharmaceutical Company in India. From humble beginning with one factory at Maniktala (Kolkata) in 1905, three more factories were established – one at Panihati (North 24 Parganas, West Bengal) in 1920, one in Mumbai in 1938 and one in Kanpur in 1949 with its Registered Office at 6, Ganesh Chunder Avenue, Kolkata. Besides, the company is having 11 sales outlets and 10 C& F agencies spreaded all over India.
Post: Asst. Manager