Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., (KAPL) Bangalore is a Government Enterprise. From a modest beginning in 1984, KAPL has grown from strength to strength in the areas of manufacturing and marketing of various life saving and essential drugs. With an ISO accredition from KPMG, Netherlands, KAPL is recognised for its total commitment to quality and services in domestic and international markets. On profit from inception, KAPL facilities are approved by many international clients.
Apollo Hospitals is an Indian hospital chain based in Chennai, India. It was founded by Dr Prathap C. Reddy in 1983 and has hospitals in India, Bangladesh, Kuwait and Qatar.
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
• Industry experienced faculty with avant - garde research
• Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
• Industry centric curriculum
• Research opportunities at all levels
• Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
• Strong Industry-Academia Linkages
• International Library with free access to indexed journals
• Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
• Renowned researchers, academicians and industrialist who guide students from time to time include: Dr. Vipin Dhall, Vice - President, Piramal Healthcare; Dr. Arvind Bansal, Professor, Pharmaceutics, NIPER; Dr. Ravi Kochchar, Sr. Scientist, Ranbaxy Labs; Mr. Satish Sharma, Director, Training and Consultant - Business Advantage; Dr. Mita Nandi, A renowned Clinical Trial Specialist, Fortis Hospital, Noida; Mr. Arvind Madan, GM, Modi - MundiPharma Ltd; Ms. Navita, leading entrepreneur, a Pharmacovigilant specialist and many others.
• Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R&D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
- Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
- Pharmacovigilance: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk managementfor effective drug safety programme.
- Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
- Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
CSIR will hold the Joint CSIR-UGC Test Tentatively on Sunday 18th June, 2017 for determining the eligibility of the Indian National candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET and for determining eligibility for appointment of Lecturers (NET) in certain subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology. The award of Junior Research Fellowship (NET) to the successful eligible candidates will depend on their finding admission/placement in a university/ national laboratory/ institution of higher learning and research, as applicable.
1mg is the trusted and most loved health platform with over 6 Million app downloads and 80 million annual visits. Founded in 2015, our mission is to:
• Make healthcare accessible, understandable and affordable for a billion Indians.
• Enable consumers to learn more about their medicines and also find more cost-effective substitutes.
• Bring transparency and price-effectiveness to diagnostic tests.
• Revolutionize how a consumer finds the right healthcare professional for his needs.
Johnson & Johnson, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neurosciences & analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases in India. Driven by a strong commitment to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people’s lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Post : District Manager - Dermatology
Macleods has enjoyed rapid growth in the recent years, growing at an average growth rate of over 22% for the past 5 years. Macleods with its experience spanning more than two decades has emerged as a force to reckon with in global pharmaceutical market. With an asset of more than 10,000 professionally qualified employees across the globe, Macleods a multiple location organization, is based out of Mumbai, India.
A LEADING CARDIO DIABETIC COMPANY BASED AT MUMBAI
Post: Medical Representative
The National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Divyangjan) intends to empanel professionals/personnel as guest faculty/staff as given below purely on session- wise honorarium basis to support its multifarious activities. The required qualification and experience and the honorarium that will be paid to different levels of Guest Faculty/staff so engaged will be as under:
Post : Pharmacist