Work as Senior Research Scientist - Formulation & Development in Cadila Pharma
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd., one of the largest Indian pharmaceutical companies has presence in 90 countries across the globe catering to over 45 therapeutic areas. The company has one of the best R&D setup in India which forms the backbone of our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in India and abroad, approved by various regulatory authorities including USFDA, MHRA (UK).
We have been making rapid strides and as part of our expansion plans, we are looking to acquire talent on an Pan India basis.
Post: Senior Research Scientist - Formulation & Development
• Observance of the laid down standard operating procedures (SOP) in the Formulation Development department , including laboratory safety.
• Co-ordination with various departments (such as packaging development, export, regulatory affairs etc.) as per the project requirement.
• Weekly work allocation to the formulators.
• Review of the work done by the formulators.
• Preparation of product development strategy.
• Review of analytical data and further action plan related to project development.
• Review of documents such as RM specification , STP (Standerd testing procedure), MFC , MMD – II , BOM for costing , Laboratory note book , art work & authorized guidelines.
• Verification of experimental record books and review of product specific protocol and reports for developmental studies.
• Compilation / Review of development pharmaceutics prepared by the formulators for all markets. Review of TT documents & results.
• Response to all queries (along with FD – Quality assurance dept.) related to product development for all markets (Domestic & ROW)
• Preparation & presentation of Executive summary of product development.
• Review of product documents prior to dossier submissions.
• Follow up with formulators for cleaning of in-process samples etc,as per cleaning schedule.
• Training for any new dosage forms/systems/technologies introduced.
• Training to other Formulation development groups , as and when required.
• Involvement in technical discussion with suppliers/customers.
• Performance evaluation of the formulators in the group.
• Preparation of user requirement specification for procurement of new equipments/instruments.
• Any other assignment allocated by the Functional head/Head – Formulation development.
Experience: 3-8 year
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: F&D
Last Date: 26th July, 2012
Apply/Send resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See all Other Jobs in Our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.