You are hereOpening as Deputy Regional Manager - Molecular Diagnostics (West) in Roche
Opening as Deputy Regional Manager - Molecular Diagnostics (West) in Roche
At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity, and on seeing each other’s differences as an advantage. To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves.
Roche Diagnostics India, with a sales turnover of INR 150 crores, nurtures an open, flexible and challenging work environment, which allows for rapid career progression.
Post: Deputy Regional Manager - Molecular Diagnostics (West)
Business Development & Sales :
1. Evaluate the market environment, estimate the Demand and competitive analysis.
2. Responsible for Budget preparation.Financial responsibility for budgeting, sales analysis, forecasting and profitability,Develop and manage the yearly/quaterly budget for all areas of responsibility.
3. Prepare monthly sales plan & estimate the inventory requirement at C & F level.
4. Review sales & provide rolling analysis every month.
5. Management of the top line sales and gross margins in their region.
6. Responsible for directing all of the activities in Marketing, Sales for Business in the particular Region.
7. Development of sales, sales channels, Sales promotional items and activities and sales support.
8. Identifying and network with key / large customers( with volume Business) and build relationship, therby promoting business.
9. Responsible for the total Buisness in the region for new and existing customers.
Execution of Marketing Plan :
1. Responsible for Business Analysis and planning for new product launches.
2. Execution of the sales promotion plan through his sales force in each territory and supervising the same.
3. Development and Implementation of Regional Specific Strategies.
4. Make a proper record of all the sales promotion activities and their expenses along with the sales generated from the promotions (feed back on efficacy of the various campaigns).
5. Responsible for driving Regional Marketing activities (CME, Conference participation).
People Management :
1. Ensure Monthly Review of Sales and Collection Performance and provide timely feedback, Coaching vis a vis Targets and initiate corrective actions , guidance and support to his team members in case of deviations.
2. Reporting Authority and Team Leader for entire Regional Sales Team.
3. Monitor all expenses at the Regional Level pertaining to his sales team.
4. Act as a bridge between Management Expectations and field force needs. Address all the complaints / suggestions received from the distributor’s /dealers/ customers or any other government or non-government agencies.
1. Monitor all complainces relating to product Placement, IPC complaince, documentation, reporting in clarify and manage critical customer issues.
2. Conducting Regional Team Meetings every quater.
3. Responsible for recruitment of the sales Team.
4. Management of Regional expenses-travel,marketing within allocated budgets.
5. Generate Reports in Clarify.
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
Masters in Biotech, Micro Biology
Education: M.Sc - Biotech, Microbiology
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: sales
Job ID: 00397707
End Date: 19th July, 2012
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS